[CS] The Empire of Celestia

Arion Queen
Bronze

[CS] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Arion Queen » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:33 am

Character Sheet
(Please read the request form first)

Name:
Race:(if it is a species of your own creation. Describe it for all to understand)
Position:(if you have one. if not pick a job in the common world. Own a shop or inn, be a bounty hunter. anything!)
Bio: (MAX TWO PARAGRAPHS! This is a guideline not a rule. Make sure to be to the point if its any longer then two. This allows for some interest. Knowing all of their life is not as much fun as having twists and turns. Make it interesting!)
Appearance: (please add a small description caption)
NO PERSONALITY REQUIRED. You can have one if you want one.
Last edited by Arion Queen on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Re: [CS] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Arion Queen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Request thread updated
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:32 am

Character Sheet
Name:
Mirah Sliviah

Race:
Arion

Position:
Empress

Bio:
Mirah was the princess of the Thanician throne. Her unique black coat was legendary, for the last black pelted arion seeker was Lady Blackhawk. The fur color symbolized the most lethal of hunters, and was a symbol of the goddess. She hated the worship given to her by her kin. She saw herself no more then an equal, though she was taught to be otherwise. She had grown along side the empire, and the imperial family. She hid her desires well and often, only until the great day of sadness. The day of the end of the Silvanost line, did she convey her thoughts in the ruling world.

Since the day of the reading, and the burial of the emperor. Mirah took the throne of the Empire, and ruled in great kindness. If something wasn't right, she strove to make it so. She solved things as she needed to. Many at times, caused her to get her hands dirty. But the moments never left her. Most nights she woke suddenly out of nightmares. Her solace was telling fables to the local children everyday at noon. This allowed for busy mothers a rest and the empress a moment of peace before returning to her duties. The things she had done in the past, gave her the military nickname of "The Dark Queen".

Appearance:
She is most often seen in her elven form you see above. Her feline features only appear when there is need for it. Such as in the means of courting, hunting or in intimidation. She often dresses in long flowing gowns, or a black tunic and trousers for her sparring or archery practice.

Balloons
Last edited by Arion Queen on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Nyx wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 am
Name:
Artorias

1500 years old, appears to be middle 20s.

Race:
Arion

Position:
Commander of Imperial Forces.

Bio:
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.

Artorias was born from nothing, like a weed seeking the sun’s kiss. He was born in war and chaos, so he became a warrior. He was treated as an animal, so he became a beast. But not all was lost in Artorias, and even from weeds can a flower bloom.

Since his days on the streets, he developed a quick mind, and a resilience that has kept him alive even against the longest of odds. For many it was no surprise how quickly he rose the ranks, his prowess in combat and tactical eye for large scale battles made him desirable not only as a commander, but as a mate as well.

On the day he met the Empress so many decades ago, he knew he would die for her, and for a man that had no reason to live, she became a breath of life amidst the death and chaos.

Appearance:
Commonly appearing in his Elven form, he favors a hooded cloak around his shoulders, with a black tunic open in a v down to his chest, and trousers. He’s scarred heavily from combat and even hunting, with one of his more noticeable scars on his face along the right eye. He has sea green eyes.
His bestial form isn’t typical of his race, actually appearing quite a bit larger than most, getting him into more fights of dominance than one of his race would see usually.
Last edited by Arion Queen on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Xcelgamer wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:59 am
Full Name: Captain Henrietta (she just likes the Captain in front of her name even if it means nothing)

Species: Slime-ling. A slime-ling is a very new and smaller species by way of how many there are, only starting to appear around 50 years ago. For the first five years a slime-ling will often stay in a small around where they have spawned, the only thing on their minds is to eat anything that they can eat. After five years they gain sentience and seek out a civilisation, mainly to integrate themselves. As more and more have started moving into cities they have been used, of their own free will mind you, to jobs that nobody else could as effectively, with their molecular structure being that of like jelly, they are used as spies and as many things don't affect them, the only things being water, which dilutes their body into eventually killing them, fire, which makes them an immovable crusty statue, magic,because magic and decapitation, because most things are killed by decapitation. They have started to be used as front line fighters to keep the squishies safe, some are even bought to be personal bodyguards. (Squishes being people who can die much more easily). All Slime-lings bodies are goo, making them very maliable easily able to disguise and change their form a young green girl, to an old green woman (For example).

Position: Commander of Silver Knights

Bio: Around 45 years ago, Henrietta seemingly just appeared from the ether and went to talk with the Empress about her and her race can be of service to her, although she was confident in what she had to offer. Many in the court where she made her case, shunned her, making comments about how glob of goo can help the Empress.

After being dismissed from the court a hundred times over from the fact of jeering and comments from nearly everyone, she just about gived up in trying to help the kingdom even if the residents were jerks. However that seemingly changed when multiple people rushed at the Empress in an attempt to kill her. They didn't get far for the fact of that Henrietta seemed to explode causing all the attacks to be stuck and unable to move

Apperance:Captain Henrietta.jpg

This Henrietta's most comfortable version of herself, she can change her form she just likes the shock on people's faces when she says she protects the empress

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Name:

Aphra Sliviah

75 years, appears 18.

Female

Race:

Arion

Position:

Princess

Bio:

Since she was born after the end of the Silvanost line, Aphra has little knowledge to no knowledge of the time before the empire, nor any memory of the time before her family were on the throne. Due to the way that her mother rules and how she interacts with her people, Aphra has a sense of pride in being a member of her family and does her best to represent them at formal occasions. She is generally respected by those in the Palace, mainly due to her demeanour though her family name also contributes.

Aphra is the current lady-in-waiting to her mother, so that she may learn how to rule the Empire in the event of her mother’s death. As such the Princess remains in the company of her mother throughout most of the day in addition to handling the lesser issues with the Capital that’d be deemed too small for the Empress’ attention. Aphra also tries to speak to the military staff at the castle whenever possible so that she can understand how to lead the army effectively in the future as well as the basic principles of combat. The Princess cares deeply for her brother having cared for him when growing up, although her attachment to him also leads to her worrying about him on occasion.

Appearance:

Aphra dresses in a similar fashion to her mother, wearing simple and elegant gowns that are befitting of a noblewoman. However, as opposed to the dark colours favoured by the Empress, Aphra chooses to wear lighter shades of grey. She does this in order to appear humble to those that she meets. The Princess also feels that grey represents objectivity, which she believes she needs when she becomes empress.

Aphra's bestial from is smaller and slightly skinner than most others of her race due to her young age. Her distinct grey coat also makes the Princess easily recognisable.

Balloons
Last edited by kitkat871 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:17 am

Name: Tetrarch Skyhammer
Race: Skylord
Position: Leader of the Innovation Trading Federation
Bio:
Tetrarch was born in the common market place of a small town within the small borders of the Trading Federation. As he grew up he was known for his ability to easily win someone over and make deals, this caught the eye of the government. By twenty he was positioned for Foreign Trading Affairs, as he got older, he got better and better at this and he ended up as the leader for the Trading Federation and has been for ten years.
His rule in the Federation is monitored by another government position and he does very well. Neither iron grip, or leaving the Federation in shambles. He has swerved the Federation out of war at least twice. Soon the Federation was the biggest trading “Kingdom” out there
Appearance:
He oftenly wears a brown trenchcoat, a smile on his face and a dagger on his right upper thigh on the nice pants he has with his leather boots

Name: Kin Stratford
Race: Skylord
Position: Shop Owner, trader
Bio:
Born into the Stratford family, a long line of shop owners and traders, she had the rights to the Stratford Clothing, Weapons and Armor in the market at the capital. She has a reputation for good deals and being persuasive, no doubt one of the best shop owners in the market. But Kin couldn't do it without her brother Ferha, a blacksmith. Of course she can't just sit around though, she has to get out into the world, with a private steamboat prototype she can travel the rivers to other towns and settlements. But adventure is one of the last things on her mind.
Appearance:
Kin wears a brown leather jacket and a nice pair of pants and leather shoes.

Balloons
"Don't drink, don't smoke, don't kiss no women." -Our Lord Emperor Sauce, the Ruler of the Nine Sauces.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:18 am

Accepted :)

Ezreal

Post by Ezreal » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Character Sheet

Name:
Lewithan

750 years old, but her appearance makes her look 17

Race:
Arion

Position:
Assistant of the Commander of Imperial Forces

Bio:
Suffering from great memory loss, all Lewithan can remember of her life are the years she spent in the streets all alone until meeting Artorias, the man who soon became the one who gave her a reason to live and fight on. He took care of her through thick and thin, nursed her back to health after the accident that ruined her left eye and made her stronger in so many ways. After many years had passed with her overly protective friend, the day came when Artorias left for the higher ranks, she was weak minded at first but remember everything he had told her and kept going.

After once again being alone in the streets, she practised her knife skills which resulted in people taking interest in the fragile looking girl and wanted to hire her as a guard and such. Rumours had also reached the Empress and when Lewithan got her chance to show the Empress her skills and devotion to her, Lewi was sent to be the Assistant of the Commander of Imperial Forces, being reunited with her old friend whom she now have been serving form years but has kept her feelings intact.

Appearance:

Lewithan is laying on an 8,5/10 on the attractiveness scale which confuses her a lot. She doesn’t see herself as good looking, just simply plain and boring, small chested too. Her young-looking appearance is just a plus to her cuteness while some might mistake her as a little child at times. The eyepatch covering her left eye is left as a mystery to most except her closest friend who was there when it happened. None talked about it unless her eye hurt. She does have small wings as most of the Arion race, but they are too small to carry her.

Her beast form is more angelic looking than most and the rare few who’ve seen it even found it rather pathetic looking, the beast resembling her Arion form in many ways including the small size, colour and her left eye being closed at all time. Being small and weak compared to other beasts makes more vulnerable in that form than in her Arion form. She dislikes being in that form probably more than any other Arion, so she avoids it at all cost.
Last edited by Ezreal on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Accepted. Remember, every third full moon they change unwilling to the beast form. Enjoy :)