[CS] The Empire of Celestia

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

God Of The North

Re: [CS] The Empire of Celestia

Post by God Of The North » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:04 pm

The what is what? Give me the link, I'll go check it out. I don't care about the lewd drawings, I'm a mature adult, I can handle it
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:04 pm

You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Also, it's definitely a girl. One of the tags on the photo is "waifu"

http://konachan.net/post/show/216863/ba ... gic-orange_
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:08 pm

thought that was page tags :/

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Might just be the music, but always saw the pic in the vid to be a boy

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:10 pm

The tags help you find a certain category of image, so if it's placed under the waifu category then the person if a waifu, and as such, is a female.

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Doesn't really matter though lol

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 pm

It does matter.... I've stared at the picture for close to a year now and have ALWAYS thought it to be a boy....

The facial structure doesn't resemble to common anime tropes either T.T

So confused right now :(

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:21 pm

According to the artist, it's a female. So yeah lmao.

God Of The North

Post by God Of The North » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Name: Izayoi Gawain

Race: Technically human, although due to magical manipulation and experimentation done to him, he is.... different than normal humans

Position: Mercenary/Wanderer

Bio: Izayoi was born to a pair of poor farmers, who lived a country that had long since been decimated by brutal civil wars. Izayoi's father was forced into the war when Izayoi was just a boy, barely two years old. Izayoi would never again see his father, and soon after his father left, his mother was forced to give Izayoi up, due to the fact that she couldn't even support herself, so supporting herself and a growing child was practically impossible.

Izayoi was "adopted" by a group of outcast mages, who had been banished due to their horrific experiments. Izayoi was three years old when they took him in, and the next thirteen years were spent going through a living hell. The mages cast countless magics upon him, trying to manipulate his mind and his body, to create a weapon they could use for revenge against the people who had banished him. Physical and magical procedures and experiments and altercations were done to Izayoi's body, until they finally decided they were pleased by what they had accomplished.

They had created a young man who was able to manipulate his own body's density, allowing him to harden his skin to protect himself against piercing and slashing attacks, and manipulate his muscle density to allow him to punch with extreme force, and also defend himself against blunt force damage. These mages forgotten one of the most important rules about using a weapon however, in their fervor to create an instrument for their revenge. Any weapon, even one you yourself created, could seriously hurt you if you weren't careful with it.

Izayoi lashed out against the mages who had made him what he was, slaughtering them mercilessly, leaving behind only destruction, blood, and bad memories. With nothing left for him, he decided to wander the continent, selling his services to anyone with the coin to hire him, as even though his body was different than a normal human's, he still required food and drink and sleep, and shelter, in order to survive, and to get those things, you needed coin.

Appearance: Izayoi stands at 6'1, and he normally weighs about 190 pounds, although that can change DRASTICALLY based on what the density of his body is, at that certain moment. His body is covered by scars, and is very muscular, with the muscles tight under his skin. He has shaggy black hair, and mismatched eyes, with his left eye being red, and his right eye being bright blue. He normally wears a mask over his face however, a leftover habit from his days being worked on by the twisted mages, as they had no interest in seeing his face, as it was easier to do their twisted magic when they didn't have to look at his face, and see his pain.

(The first photo is what he looks like for the most part, and the second photo is just to show his eyes, under the mask)
Attachments
Warrior.jpg
Warrior.jpg (71.18 KiB) Viewed 77 times
Warrior's eyes.jpg
Warrior's eyes.jpg (45.91 KiB) Viewed 77 times