[CS] Blackout: Overture (Delfi 1x1)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Annasiel
Admin

[CS] Blackout: Overture (Delfi 1x1)

Post by Annasiel » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:50 am

Name: (Whatever you wish. Self-explanatory.)

Age: (Typical human lifespan, unless explained otherwise. Discuss exceptions in Request.)

Sex: (Male, female, intersex. Exceptions can be discussed in the Request thread.)

Personality: (The traits, quirks, and idiosyncrasies that define how your character acts.)

Description: (What they look like. Height, weight, face, body type, the birthmark on their left buttcheek that looks like a skull... can also be used to describe general attire.)

Equipment: (The typical tools, supplies, cases, etc. that your character carries around.)

History: (The years leading up to the event in the roleplay, or even a snapshot of your character's life. Anything descriptive to better outline who your character is. Be creative! The world is ours to shape, not mine alone.)
AeronGrey wrote: I approve of the new cute piece of ass.

Annasiel
Admin

Re: [CS] Blackout: Overture (Delfi 1x1)

Post by Annasiel » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:55 am

Name: Tehya

Sex: Female.

Personality:

Description:

Equipment:

History:

All I know is dream.

Sometimes it is whole, but mostly it is broken. It comes often at night, when I try to sleep. I do not even know if I do sleep, with dream there inside my head, bringing my mind to life with memories I can’t remember and faces I’ve never seen. Who is the man with the circular glasses, and the nose of a sharp-beaked raptor? What is the clean room, bathed in blinding light, cold and dry and smelling sharp as knives?

I do not know. I do not have my past, I do not have my mind, nothing but my flesh, my clothes, and a name. Tehya. Eee-veh. Both are a name, and both are mine, but one is by voice and the other by form. I am called Tehya. I am Eee-veh. Both are me, and I am both as one.

I am Tehya, and this is dream.

“You will do great things,” the raptor-nosed man says, the white light glinting on his lenses. “You’re what we’ve been waiting for. All this time.”

I say nothing. I do not know yet how to say, though I know how to hear.

“Nine-hundred years,” another voice says, one that I have no face to match with. He sounds tired, but relieved. “The Aw-dawm took half as long.”

“We had the best conditions for the Aw-dawm,” says the raptor-nosed man. He smiles at me. I smile back. It is not my first smile, but it is the first where I know I am smiling.

“Still,” says the other voice. “This was cutting it pretty damn close. The rate of decay’s way faster than we anticipated. We lost a whole lux worth of brightness this month. At this rate…”

“We needn’t worry over hypotheticals. Our savior has come.” The raptor-nosed man lays a hand on my shoulder, and at once, I feel. It is terrifying.
It is electric.

Then the room of white turns red, and calm conversation to the wail of sirens.

“Damnit!” shouts the other voice, and I hear clicks and thumping. The raptor-nosed man springs away, his bright eyes turning black.

“They come for us. For her.” he hisses. “Stop them, but try not to kill. They know not what they do.” He turns, and taps on his wrist. To my surprise, his wrist glows, and I feel… I feel! Tingles at my scalp, behind my eyes, in my fingers and toes. The room begins to fade.

I hear one last thing before dream ends.

“God help us all, they know not what they do.”
AeronGrey wrote: I approve of the new cute piece of ass.

Delfi

Post by Delfi » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:43 am

marking dis
Adulthood is where dreams go to die.

Delfi

Post by Delfi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 am

Name: David “Dave” Bower

Sex: Male

Personality:
Sarcastic, cunning and with a pessimistic view of life, Dave doesn’t make friends easily. His behaviour could be compared to that of a brute or a grumpy old mister, trapped inside a young and healthy man’s body. Besides his occasional hook ups, Bower doesn’t waste his precious time with people. He’s better off alone, or that’s what he’s been telling himself for years. The few people who are actually his friends could might as well be considered his enemies; he owes money to all of them.

Rumors regarding him claim that he has no morals, though that isn’t exactly true. Dave doesn’t have any difficulty differentiating the good from the bad, but he knows enough about the world, and more particularly about Terminal, to know it isn’t fair. Sometimes the outcomes justify the means, and David has no trouble walking around the gray area.

Description:
Most would say Dave is a handsome man; if only he smiled a little. With light brown skin and darker hair and eyes, David stands tall at 5’7 feet. He isn’t the tallest, but his muscular mass and toned body are enough to intimidate people at first sight. His strong, square jaw is covered by a dark brown beard, his dark caramel eyes are framed by a thick eyebrow, and his left cheek has been marked with a scar many years ago.

Equipment: Uh… WIP

History: Same as above
Adulthood is where dreams go to die.