Teen Superheroes: the comic: the movie [1x1]

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Maxx
Platinum

Re: Teen Superheroes: the comic: the movie [1x1]

Post by Maxx » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Here is my CS:

Name: Louann "Lou" Strouth

Aliases: Ice; IM/LS-13

Short Backstory:
Lou does not remember anything from the first thirteen years of her life. All she knows is she woke up in place that looked like a hospital but wasn't a hospital when she was thirteen. She has no clue who her real parents are, or anything about them. Lou lives near the hospital that isn't a hospital with someone who works at the h-t-i-a-h. Lou has no clue why, but at least once every two months she has to go back to the h-t-i-a-h to either have blood taken, have stuff injected into her, or have scans. For the first few years she didn't really question anything that was going on, but lately she's been kinda restless, wanting to know what it is she can't remember, and why she has to go to the h-t-i-a-h so often. And why she woke up in the h-t-i-a-h in the first place.

Powers:
Control Over Ice
Lou can create ice seemingly from thin air; in actual fact, she just uses the water molecules in the air to create it. Using this ice, she can create weapons such as ice spikes, and can also create a protective ice shroud over her body. The shroud, whilst not exactly visible, kind of distorts her appearance slightly. Things that come into contact with this shroud start to freeze, and it reduces harm from physical attacks. Non-physical attacks can still get to her, apart from certain elemental ones (fire and ice). The shroud also slowly damages Lou if she uses it for extended periods of time.
Clairgustance (kind of?)
Lou can gain information about items and people through the sense of taste. This information can range from stuff about a item's/person's history, to simple things like where the aforementioned item or person has just been. Basically, Lou can learn stuff about someone or something by licking them. There isn't really any limitations to this, apart from the fact a lot of people do not take kindly to being licked for some reason.

Physical Description:
Lou is about 5' 4", and slim. She has candyfloss pink hair and light blue eyes, and has a light smattering of freckles. More often than not, Lou will wear a tight pastel-colored tank top with ripped skinny jeans. Either that or this dark blue fitted jumpsuit she has and loves. She doesn't really have a costume, but she does tend to use her control over ice to create a mask that covered the top half of her face.

Stakes:
Will Lou find out the purpose of the scans, tests and injections she has to go through, and remember the missing portion of her life? And when she does, will she like what she discovers?

Important Connection:
Sandra Palmer, her best mate from school, and the only one who Lou tells stuff about the H-T-I-A-H

Other Important Facts:
The H-T-I-A-H is actually a secret testing facility place with a hospital facade, but Lou doesn't know that. Also, the people from the H-T-I-A-H are always covered up, even the person she lives with, so that Lou can't lick then. Lastly, Lou basically has no sense of personal boundaries and does not at all get why people don't like being licked.

Hope it's okay :) :) :)

mochi

Post by mochi » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:53 pm

SaheenTikeerleesh wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:46 pm
I'm interested but not qquire sure I'm ready for advanced yet.
Take your time. Unfortunately I’m only looking for advanced roleplay at this point in time, so if you’re not ready for that yet, you’ll have to wait until you’re sure. Luckily, I’m fairly patient :P

And Maxx, that looks pretty good! Do you have an idea what htiah stands for? And, uh, which of the characters I’ve mentioned do you think you’d like to play with, if any? It’d be interesting to see Billy and Lou bonding over being test subjects, but perhaps she’d be better off with a mundane partner...? Or would the government’s Lapdog Orion be a better fit...?

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:00 am

Sorry, I should have said I shortened hospital that isn't a hospital down to H-T-I-A-H so I didn't have to keep writing it out in full. And I think it'd be kinda interesting with Orion, considering he's more about moving forwards, whereas Lou just wants to find out about the past.

Also I think his reaction would be the funniest out of them if Lou licked him...

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:01 am

If you'd be willing to try. I would like to give it one. I was told practice would be good and I have been getting better.

mochi

Post by mochi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:11 am

Maxx wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:00 am
Also I think his reaction would be the funniest out of them if Lou licked him...
Alright, you sold me! The future/past dichotomy is also a super good angle I hadn’t even thought about before. And they’re both sort of unwittingly under the control and watch of an agency, even if SIDA is a little less... morally questionable. The question is, how would Lou come to be forced to work with Orion as a team? Unless, of course, you had another plotline in mind.
SaheenTikeerleesh wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:01 am
If you'd be willing to try. I would like to give it one. I was told practice would be good and I have been getting better.
I’m willing to try anything once. Can’t guarantee it’ll work, but I can try. If you can get a CS up at some point whenever you’re ready (and I mean whenever), I’ll give it a look and see whether I have the time and energy to do another one :lol:

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:15 am

Ok. Ill have one up sometime later today.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:21 am

To be honest, I hadn't thought of a way Lou would be made to work with Orion...

mochi

Post by mochi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:30 am

Hmmmm well I gotta go pretty soon so I’ll maybe get back with some proper ideas later if you want but... SIDA and the hospital could be connected under the same branch somehow, and they’re both other being used for similar purposes. Or Lou could be taken in by SIDA and put on a watch list because of her background and powers, whether or not the hospital is made aware of this. Or we could make a different plotline that still utilises their stakes but incorporates Lou’s backstory a lil more?

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:38 am

Just had an idea: What if SIDA was aware of what the hospital was doing - but wasn't actually connected to it - and said to them about "borrowing" Lou for a bit, promising she'd still turn up for her scans and tests and all that?

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:44 am

Name: Actu Kithiko

Alias: Tohiro

Appearance: Actu is a short guy. Approximately 5'4" in height and about 165 pounds in weight. He isn't very muscular by look but he definitely shows different by action. He has slick black hair that reaches down to just above his eyes in front and covers his ears on the sides. His hair is down to mid back in the back. He has 1 blue eye on his left side and due to exobyte augmentation he has two eyes on his right that do work. The two on the right are forest green in connection to his powers. His neck has vines that grow up it but he cuts them to under his neck line when he is incognito. He grows vines all over his face, including over the third eye, when he is engaging in crime. But when he changed he kept the masklike appearance with a different pattern to symbolize his change. The recent pattern is one of sideways v like shapes that cover his face on both sides. He is skinny with slightly longer legs than his torso. His arms hanging just a little lower than his hips. He usually wears a black jacket with a white T-shirt. His black jeans being pre-ripped have dark blue patches over the wholes. He also wears combat boots.

Brief Bio: Actu grew up with no parents. Well, they abandoned him and he was adopted. As far as he knew, the adopting family was his real family. He grew up happy with good meals, play times, and the like but always felt empty. He had anger issues and always a little depressed. At least that was before the day came that he turned 12 and a bug landed on him on his birthday. A very strange bug that when it bit him he grew very sick. His parents didn't even know about the bug or anything. They assumed it was a spider bite and took him to the hospital. They were wrong. Three days after they brought him there the ground under the bed in the hospital started to moss. His their eye came in the picture slowly and his eyes on that side turned green. He woke up that day after the eye formed and was fully functional. He was full of energy and ready to go. The parents were worried and asked for some tests to be ran. Nothing abnormal came up which made it even more freakish. The parents about 2 days later after bringing him home kicked him out for breaking half the house in a temper tantrum with his powers. It was a mistake on their part but they never found him after that. He dropped out of school and harboring his anger he turned to crime. Robbing, killing, and doing anything that he thought would help his anger. One day the parents found him, during one of those times ((very few)) he was calm. He grew furious and went to kill them. However he couldn't bring himself to do it and he broke up crying. It was a long process after that, he cleaned up his act and did some time. He grew stuck at the age of 17 when it came and when he got out, his parents were old and gray. He visited them the day he got out and apologized for the 20th time. They still said he was fine and it was their fault. They went walking the next day and someone of superpowered origin killed his parents and nearly killed him. He got away but vowed to find that man to this day.

Powers, Abilities, and Equipment:

His natural abilities consist of precognition when concentrating and being able to breath under water. For some reason he discontinued aging at the age of 17.

Powers: There isn't any confinement to his power in regards to controlling nature other then he gets exhausted after using his power. So exhausted tthat if he exerts to much energy he would pass out. If it lives and is green. He can control it. He can make it grow, move or even die. He can talk to and command weak or not smart organisms. This includes up to but not exceeding monkeys.

Stakes: He would eventually catch that powered villain who killed his parents. The question is if he would like the answer the man gave him when asked why.

Important Connection: Her name is Annabeth Hiriko. One of Actu's best friends since childhood. She is a gossip and tries to cause problems when she doesn't like someone and usually has eyes everywhere.

Important Facts: Actu isn't trusted at all due to his past criminal history.