[REQ] Vampire Knight: Smoke and Mirrors

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: [REQ] Vampire Knight: Smoke and Mirrors

Post by illirica » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:30 pm

I've never seen the anime at all, but it sounded fun so I'm just along for the ride. I'm sure you guys will fill me in when I need it, and otherwise I'm apparently great at running characters for things I've never seen / games I've never played / etc. The premise sounds really interesting, so if I ever had time (ha. ha. ahaha.) I might check it out.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:57 am

I will do so! I advise you to check it out! It wasn't really something to... Over fangirl about but it was a good plot and good scenes here and there!!!! I just jazzed it up a bit with my ideas

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Anaslyn Ilxion

Race: Vampire

Role: Part of the Night Class (Vampire pureblood.)

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Deep Onyx with a silver outline.

Skin Tone: Pale though fair.

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 182 lbs.

Physical Description: Anaslyn is on the leaner side of healthy though that doesn't impede her supernatural strength and speed that she had since she was born.

Potential Interest: To be decided in roleplay.

Skills and Abilities: Supernatural speed, strength, telepathy, and the ability to phase through objects. While these are her abilities for being what she is, Ana has learned many skills including but not limited to swordplay, ballroom dancing, multiple martial arts, drawing, poetry, musical composition, courtesan/courtier, violinist, singing, writing, cooking, and even parkour. Learning all of these different skills took her a long time to accomplish as none came to her naturally except for playing the violin.

Other: Not entirely sure what to add here so I will add some more information about her skills and abilities. With her extensive age comes many years of wisdom and practice with her skills. Many of her more 'normal' skills she is nearly perfect in. For example; when Ana plays her violin she can outplay even the great Beethoven. Then again, in her old age, she did have the chance to meet the famous man once before her family went into hiding once again. Though that is a story for a time when she wishes to tell it. While parkour is a newer skill in her arsenal she is still incredibly talented. Having supernatural abilities does help with it a bit though she is very reluctant to claim that her vampirism is the reason why she is so skilled and talented.

Personality: Many things have changed about Ana as the time of her immortal years passed, though her attitude has been mostly the same throughout the years. Ana is very quiet and secluded. Often, if she has the option, she will seemingly meld with the shadows around her. While she is kind and often puts others before herself, she is quick to become silent. She is also humble or attempts to be anything but prideful. If Ana does see someone in need, or in a dangerous situation, she will go to them and kindly lead them away from the danger. This last trait of her personality has been difficult for her to learn as it goes against her introverted style of life that kept her alive through the warring.

History:

In the late 11th century the vampire community kept itself well hidden in all levels of society. Anaslyn Ilxion was born to two proud Pure-blood vampires who quickly set about preparing her for a courtier's life. The Ilxion bloodline always held itself with an air of respect and this was not just because the family was entirely vampire. No. As the Ilxion line grew, so too did the attention to their family. Realizing the best way to blend in with humans was to join their higher classes and let them watch this new family and all of its members closely. Eventually a strong pact of trust formed around the family members of the house of Ilxion and the court in England. Using a peaceful method to gain entry into such a high society no Hunter looked twice at the Ilxion's.

This form of peace lasted for a time before vampires began to attack again. When the attacks came, the young Anaslyn empathized with the dangerous vampires. In a fit of stupid and youthful ideas, during the 17th century, Anaslyn helped a group of vampires feed on a large number of humans at a social gathering. While she never revealed her true identity to any of the vampires or humans the consequences of her actions found her. In response to the brutal murder of nearly fifty human beings, many Hunters discovered the location of the woman who assisted in the slaughter. This specific location was the manor house of the Ilxion family.

On August 14th, 1679 the Hunters attacked the Ilxion manor in the cover of night. While many Hunters would rather hunt vampires in the daylight, the more senior of these Hunters knew that day or night would not matter if the vampire inside the manor was of Pure-blood. So, in the night the Hunters attacked the manor in silence. Inside they did indeed find a vampire woman, but they also found a vampire man there too. The battle was bloody and ended as the house began to burn down around the fleeing Hunters who had just survived the confrontation. Little did these hunters know that the guilty woman had not been there to receive her death.

In response to her grievous actions and the butchering of innocents, Anaslyn's mother and father cast her out of their house. It was a decision that the pair were greatly sorrowful over but a consequence needed to be met. Thus, during the day on August 13th, 1679 Anaslyn left with a human maid who had been offered into her service when she was younger and her other belongings. Anaslyn made her way around England and eventually found a suitable location to live after a month of searching. Although, when she began to settle down the court of England sent a letter to the newly parentless woman. Ana knew her actions would have repercussions but she never expected this.

Though Ana wanted to see her old home, she knew that if she went there the Hunters would notice and come after her next. So Ana did what she could to cover her tracks as quickly and efficiently as possible. She seemed to have done a good enough job as no Hunters bothered her new home at all. As the time continued to pass, eventually a new sense of peace was being brokered by a Pure-blood and a Hunter. While Anaslyn did not sit with the Hunter and discuss the terms it was her friend who sat with the Hunter. Ana did listen to the conversation and attempted to make the deal as fair as possible to both parties. Which it seemed, worked well. As her friend signed the new deal, Ana couldn't help but smile beneath her mask that hid her scar. A memento from her rebellion that killed her parents.

To keep the peace a school was created and Ana was asked to help moderate the Night Class. Class President became her new title among the students of the Night Class as she promised to keep the peace and protect both classes.

Appearance: See below.

Earrings:

Tattoo:
(Tattoo's placement is on the outer part of her right thigh.)

Scar: She has a scar that runs from the left side of her temple down past her left eye down past her lip to the tip of her chin.

(She wears one of two masks, one is in this picture. Also, the dress she is wearing here is what she wears when she doesn't need to be incredibly fancy.)

(Ana wears this cuff on her left wrist and doesn't seem to ever take it off.)

(Similar to the Victorian style cuff she wears, she also wears this choker when she isn't in her fancier gown.)

(This is the mask she wears more often.)

(The dress here is her more fancy dress. This dress is worn when she attends ballroom parties, though she is able to fight in this dress if she needs.)

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:55 am

AcccCEPTED

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:32 am

Yay!

spacesgoats