Super Century [REQ]

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Thundermachine

Re: Super Century [REQ]

Post by Thundermachine » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:29 am

PM me your idea and I'd be happy to work with you!

YusiFirefox3699

Post by YusiFirefox3699 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Recommendation is that users use a character look from Western superhero media
From the looks of things, everyone has a specific character look from a superhero comic, and i was just curious if it still is only a recommendation, or is it a necessity? The reason I ask is i have several super hero characters I would love to throw in , but they are of my own design and do not have a look similar to any existing characters that I know of. I can probably find suitable images from comics if necessary, but I was wondering if a detailed description would do?

also on a more minor note, would you allow for multiple characters or would you prefer only one character per rper? I have a couple characters who work in tandem.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:20 pm

No one has been in this thread since April of last year, friend.
//… under her weight, the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Alpha

Post by Alpha » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:44 pm

If you're looking for superhero-themed stuff, I'd recommend the Sandbox, just a little way down the main page. The people who were in this (myself included) are pretty active there, and it's got much the same aesthetic and sort of characters.