[Req] Star Wars: Exile

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Trandafir
Intermediate Mod

[Req] Star Wars: Exile

Post by Trandafir » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:18 pm

The republic fell to the hands of Darth Sidious and the empire. Jedis all over the galaxy have been captured and murdered, with the exception of the very few who managed to disappear from their enemies' radar. The Storm Troopers are still on the hunt.

Character A is one of those Jedis. He managed to hide for six years in a small planet, until the day he was found by not one, but two people that arrived in two different ships. Luckily for him, it wasn't the empire. These two people are Character B and Character C, two younglings who are strong with the force and that for personal reasons went looking for this Jedi master for training.

This RP takes place 6 years after the events of episode III: Revenge of the Sith. It's a sort of 1x1x1 with three main characters, I'll be playing one of the apprentices and would like to have two other people to rp with me as the jedi master and the other apprentice. My plan is to make them rivals, and have them constantly compete for their master's praise, while fighting against the temptation of the dark side and hiding from the empire, that is still hunting down the remaining jedi. Needless to say, they'll all die before The Last Hope comes up, when Yoda and Obi-Wan are the only two remaining. Yeah, I have the intention of making this canon-ish.

Idk how this rp will turn out, but since there are only two spots, I'll save myself the right to decline characters if more than two users show interest. It's supposed to be very heavy on the OOC part, as I want to build the story along with my partners and plan together. For example, I'd like to debate on how the planet the Jedi Master is hiding looks like, what life forms are there, and all that. I'll also need help playing the bad guys and other characters that might show up. Who knows, maybe they could have a droid?

That's about it, I'll wait to see if it interests someone before putting up the CS template :*
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Re: [Req] Star Wars: Exile

Post by TriggerHappy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:57 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
404 signature not found

Orange Steel

Post by Orange Steel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:05 am

So so so soooooooooo interested
Growing up I thought quicksand would be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be.

~J. Mulaney

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:15 am

I want the other apprentice, but I'll take either
404 signature not found

Trandafir
Intermediate Mod

Post by Trandafir » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:56 am

That's two people! Orange Steel, would you be willing to take place of the master or do you guys want to flip the coin for apprentice?

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:15 am

After watching the new movie, I really don't care, they can have whichever position they want, I'll take the other
404 signature not found

Orange Steel

Post by Orange Steel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:05 am

I'll take the master. Sounds like a plan. So the younglings are obviously going to be apprentice aged, just with force knowledge of a youngling?
Growing up I thought quicksand would be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be.

~J. Mulaney

Trandafir
Intermediate Mod

Post by Trandafir » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Orange Steel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:05 am
I'll take the master. Sounds like a plan. So the younglings are obviously going to be apprentice aged, just with force knowledge of a youngling?
The knowledge they have will depend on their backstory, so it depends on what's on each cs, so long as they are not Jedi yet and still need training. I'll get the CS sheet up in a moment

Trandafir
Intermediate Mod

Post by Trandafir » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Character sheet:

Name:
Species:
Jedi or apprentice:
Lightsaber: (if any)
Personality:
Backstory:
Description: (optional)
Appearance: (It can be illustration or a picture, I don't care. I'd prefer for everyone to use the same media though)

Orange Steel

Post by Orange Steel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:30 am

Is it cool if I may not have a pic for appearance? Just a possible heads up, I may not find a pic that matches what I've got in the ol' noggin

~J. Mulaney