Lord of the Rings/Tolkien Play?

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Elrohir

Lord of the Rings/Tolkien Play?

Post by Elrohir » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:42 am

I'm looking for talented writers and storytellers to play in Tolkien's universe. Preferably starting in the Fourth Age or at the very end of the Third Age.

You don't have to know everything (or anything) about it to play; we can set a great story along with just the basics and I'd be happy to fill you in.

Deumeawyn

Re: Lord of the Rings/Tolkien Play?

Post by Deumeawyn » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:53 pm

Mae govannen Elrohir! I would be very interested in this! Much of my RP writing going back to my first RPS were Tolkien Middle Earth based.
Wandering Damsel

thebadman

Post by thebadman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Are either of you still interested? I have a rather good Uruk-hai character I can dust off for this.
The Sea is endless and gray. Stillness reigns and the bitter breeze bites deeply.

Samual_Jennings

Post by Samual_Jennings » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:52 pm

Would you be interested in a 1×1 with me? I have watched all of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Don't know too much about what happened before that in timeline, but I think I would like to do some sort of roleplay about adventures of Gandalf and Bilbo Baggins before the Fellowship of the Ring.

What do you think?
Feel free to PM me.

Avalein

Post by Avalein » Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 pm

I am interested as well. I have a lot of middle earth characters primarily elves and mortals, as well as a few evil characters that can be dusted off and used. so PM me if interested.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.