-‡- Wartorn land -‡- (Req)

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Rahmor Fuerte

-‡- Wartorn land -‡- (Req)

Post by Rahmor Fuerte » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:32 am

This storyline Is more group oriented, or is open to a handful of people to join in as they deem themselves able to join in.
It is medevil based, as a group or few partners to write with we can agree on whether it will be fantasy or real world rp.
If it's real world rp I'll be using my Roman soldier character who's part of the 10th legion.
If its a fantasy world rp then I'll use my Elven ranger character.
Both bios, pictures etc are on the website in the signature below.

I prefer the setting to be in a war torn area. Recently a battle ensued, and bodies are still dead on the ground with forces in their encampments on both sides of the horizon. There will be a charred wooded areas, ruined buildings, with squads of enemy still available to jump out and attack or hunt down and do the same upon.

I use this plot to allow myself to jump right into the action and bloodletting. We can play as comrades or enemies, depending on your character. Both will allow the unfolding of plots that can lead to the deaths of their leaders via assassinating, or acquiring certain stolen magical items which would turn the tide of the battle. The list can go on and your free to offer some or ask about the same. I do like to put some outline together before we play.
‡He who hunts, He who preys, He who protects‡

http://xander798.wixsite.com/thecorothians