-‡-Roman On Patrol-‡- (One)

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Rahmor Fuerte

-‡-Roman On Patrol-‡- (One)

Post by Rahmor Fuerte » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:49 am

Hail,

This post will be held in the medieval era, around Roman/Viking timespan. My characters Bio and appearance/profile are on the link in the signature for more information about him.
I've run this character through over a dozen startup scenarios. Many of them are best found or able to be started on a road between villages or cities. bandits raiding a caravan, lone merchant/traveler etc. for example. Also playing out the pillaging of a village by a band of Roman soldiers is also in my forte. If your interested in more action and plot that's not a problem. I can hold a storyline for months into the year throwing things into the plot to liven things up and change scenarios around.

If anyone is interested in starting a group scenario in this era, let me know via pm and we can work on the details and post up a request later.
This particular storyline is preferably done via skype or pms once a week. But I don't mind spending time writing up the plot on this forum and can probably write via the forum a few days a week.

Feel free to PM me with questions or post same here.
‡He who hunts, He who preys, He who protects‡

http://xander798.wixsite.com/thecorothians