[REQ]New Albion

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
cz_invazion

Re: [REQ]New Albion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:22 am

Woo!
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:43 am

Not to be rude but when.will this start?

Myrn
Trap Card

Post by Myrn » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:17 pm

When there's enough completed character sheets I assume
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

DarkButterfly

Post by DarkButterfly » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Ok, so my first question is this, is he a hunter or is he an ordianary citizen? If he's a hunter, hunters are taken away from their families as young children to be infused with the blood and then raised by senior hunters in a foster home like setting. If he's an ordinary citizen, he cannot possess the blood. Blood transfusions of this sort kills adults 100% of the time.

Now, that's not to say he can't have a troubled youth. Not all hunters are raised in secluded castles, though they're all made out there. He could have been raised ina university in the city, got into trouble, etc. once they hit 18 as well the senior hunters let the Youngbloods do whatever the hell they want.

Otherwise, he looks great man!

@cz
"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."-DarkButterfly

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Hey BlackNoise,

I've been meaning to fix my cs but been busy as hell this week. Hopefully I can get to it soon. Thanks for the concerns and I shall address them to my cs promptly.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:16 pm

I think I fixed Cs

Taiska

Post by Taiska » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to keep the OOC chatter down in the REQ thread. If you want to discuss more, the OOC thread is the place to do it. If there is no OOC thread, just keep it to a minimum until one is created. Thank you very much <3
Prosperity tries the fortunate, adversity the great

DarkButterfly

Post by DarkButterfly » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:37 am

Taiska wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:06 pm
Hey guys I just wanted to keep the OOC chatter down in the REQ thread. If you want to discuss more, the OOC thread is the place to do it. If there is no OOC thread, just keep it to a minimum until one is created. Thank you very much <3
I feel like you didn't read the thread at all, you just don't like how many posts are in here. If our posting here about characters and character fixes, which is all we are doing, is bothering you, I'll PM our players and move to a different site
"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."-DarkButterfly

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:10 am

@BN

Hey quick question, if we are going to be dealing with natives I was wondering if trading was showing to be involved? Like they have stuff that they don't know the true value of and someone (not placing titles because that's mean) gives them crap and says its better and practically steals said items. Or are they more of the "this is my dirt pile" kind? Or was I misreading and they are actually very developed?

DarkButterfly

Post by DarkButterfly » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:21 am

cz_invazion wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:10 am
@BN

Hey quick question, if we are going to be dealing with natives I was wondering if trading was showing to be involved? Like they have stuff that they don't know the true value of and someone (not placing titles because that's mean) gives them crap and says its better and practically steals said items. Or are they more of the "this is my dirt pile" kind? Or was I misreading and they are actually very developed?
You are correct on trading of that nature, being able to trick them about value, is possible. But most nations(your character's included) simply enslave the natives and take their lands. They are intelligent, but considered 'savages' by the rest of the world.