With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
- Sr. Member
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:15 am
Yeah that was the book I was talking about! I read a long time ago, I'm surprised I even still remember it.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"
- Posts: 3871
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Somewhere grey and full of ghosts.
That was a mistake on my part. I should have kept it small
"I see things that no one else seems to see..."
- Global Mod
- Posts: 1785
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 am
- Location: Lost in the Snow
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III
- Poetic Ghost
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:47 am
- Location: pleasehelpthereisapolarbearoutsidemyhouse
I’m quite interested. Currently I’m sick as all hell, but I’ll try to get a CS at least started.
~~ You are but a grain of sand, in the sands of time. ~~
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest