New Roleplay partner wanted.

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Angel_hearts

New Roleplay partner wanted.

Post by Angel_hearts » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:34 am

I am 17. I will not knowingly play with someone younger than 16. Please people 16 and up only. Thank you.

I'm looking for a partner with diversity. I can play a male or female and multiple characters at once. The very minimum I will accept is two paragraphs, but I would like more than that. And least but not least, detailed OC bios are a must. If you'd like to know more about what I expect from a partner visit my rules on my profile.

What I roleplay...
Romance
Drama
Slice of life
Mediaeval times
Dystopian world
Sci-fi/futuristic
Fantasy
Crime/mafia
Supernatural

Sent from my SM-G930T using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

lowlaville

Re: New Roleplay partner wanted.

Post by lowlaville » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:19 am

I'm down for Slice & Life, Romance, Medieval Times and Fantasy genres. I can go anywhere from a few paragraphs up to eight. As for OCs, I just have to make new ones depending on the settings you want. I mostly write in the Sandbox but I'm looking for fresh takes. I mostly write females, but I also write Males. No preference of gender though, so rest assured.

Oh, I'm 28, btw.

ChelsFJ

Post by ChelsFJ » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Im interested. I prefer female characters and im up to any type of genre.

Charleston

Post by Charleston » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:49 am

Hello there from long island ny

Sent from my SM-J327P using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Scrapper

Post by Scrapper » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:36 pm

This sounds like it has potential. I usually do DC role-playing, but I usually write 2-4 paragraphs a post with general topics. My go to DC character is Oswald Cobblepot, if that's any indication to you of how I role-play. I am not interested in heavy romance role-playing, but am willing to do it on a small level if paired up with another genre.

I'm not very fond of talking about my real life and will not share any personal information, so please do not ask. If you are interested in role-playing, let me know and we can talk about details.

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

jellyfish

Post by jellyfish » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:08 pm

I'm down for romance, drama, slice of life, medieval, fantasy and supernatural :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Eliruz

Post by Eliruz » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:37 am

I'm definitely down! I'm 17 as well, turning 18 here in a few months! I can go from 2 paragraphs to about 8-10, depending on the level of muse but I definitely try my hardest to push myself to the brink of my abilities. I'm open to just about any genre and I'm not very picky. I give detailed biographies as well! I prefer playing a male in certain genres and a female in others, but am very versatile.
"And there," he whispered solemnly, "is the true colors behind your dastardly golden mask.."