Looking for a Female Roleplay Partner (Read Description)

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
AndyReeves17

Looking for a Female Roleplay Partner (Read Description)

Post by AndyReeves17 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:23 pm

Alright, so I am looking for a female roleplay partner since my roleplay partner has passed away so now I am on the look for a new one, I have rules, high standards and I am really picky. Sorry, its how I role! Anyways, I have rules, if you agree and fit all of them then message me!

Literate roleplay only
When it comes to roleplay, I like to have our replies look like a novel, which means no asterisks, or short replies. My minimum is 5+ lines.

Ages 15 or 16
I always roleplay with people who are around my age and I only accept those ages. I am just more comfortable that way. No exception's!

Be active
If there is one thing I hate in roleplaying is when a person does not reply for hours without saying that they have to go or whatever, so please be active online. One way that helps if you don't have a job because your not allowed to be active while at work so I prefer someone who is not employed lol.

Be around my Time-Zone
This is a big thing, I like to have people around my time-zone because that means there won't be any problems like, one person is tired where they are while the other is awake, stuff like that. My Time-Zone is EST.

Optimistic
I don't like people who are always depressed all the time and stuff like that, its annoying and it just makes me feel like crap so only optimistic fellows only.

Gamer
This rule is actually not that important, its just an additional rule, if you are a gamer girl, like an actual one then you will be perfect for a roleplay of mine.

That's all the rules, sorry if its weird, I typed this really fast lol!!

Bacchus

Re: Looking for a Female Roleplay Partner (Read Description)

Post by Bacchus » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:58 pm

god you sound skeevy as fuck lol

weeooweeoo skeevy reevey
Let's get drunk.

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Re: Looking for a Female Roleplay Partner (Read Description)

Post by Xylohem » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:30 am

And this is why I hold no hope in the future of the human race. To be honest, I hope you are joking, cause this is ridiculous. If you are actually being honest then you have lost a ton of fun people to RP with. And RPing isn't dating, it doesn't have to be exclusive. But then again, you're only fifteen.

That, and you have to follow the exact rules of the site. This should have been posted in one of the Community feeds. You're just taking up space here for no good reason.