group cyberpunk RP

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Crash

group cyberpunk RP

Post by Crash » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:24 pm

Hey! Just wanted to say right off the bat that I'm kinda new to this app, so I apologise if I seem kinda awkward. the rules are just no one liners, and no graphic sex scenes. Without further ado, here's the starter:

It was a fairly ordinary night when you first started to notice changes as you walked the neon-lit streets of the city. People randomly wincing in pain, staring off into space blankly, mumbling about death and destruction. Unnerved, you get into your car and turn on the radio. Numerous reports of cyberpsychos terrorizing the city pour in, coming in so fast they're nearly overlapping. A loud burst of static makes it near impossible to hear what was happening, but through the chaos and noise you managed to hear the words "braindance" "virus" and "infection".

A low level of panic starts to creep in as you put two and two together and conclude that there was probably some issue with the braindance program, some virus or glitch or malfunction. Whatever it was, it was spreading like wildfire.

The radio static gets louder and louder until a sharp, ear-splitting noise like a sign pierces through and a clear, feminine voice starts speaking. "Hello, I don't know if you can hear me, but we need all the help we can get. We don't care who you are, only that you have something to bring to the table. We have an idea of what's causing this chaos, but we need more information."

The voice paused for a moment before continuing "If you can hear this, I'll assume you're sound-minded. But just in case this isn't obvious, by no circumstance are you to access the braindance until we stop this. If you're willing to help us, it's gonna take some dirty work."
A pop-up showed up on the screen of your vehicle, showing two locations, marked respectively in red and blue. "Go to the red one first and recover this object by any means you can."

The screen changed to show the image of a braindance chip, (the kind that was normally lodged in a person's head) before returning to the two locations.

"After you have the chip, head to the blue point as soon as possible. Stay on high alert, I hope to see you soon."

Sent from my SM-A215U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: group cyberpunk RP

Post by illirica » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:57 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm glad you found us - we are actually in the process of a move to a more stable site with some neat options that we didn't have here. The link to the new site is right here and you are more than welcome to join us! Hope to see you there!
Capacitor
Supercharged
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Totally Brilliant
Diva
Dazzling Dilettante