[REQUEST] Search for the Realm Stone - High Fantasy - Group RP - OPEN!

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Reyn
Community Mod

Re: [REQUEST] Search for the Realm Stone - High Fantasy - Group RP - OPEN!

Post by Reyn » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:30 pm

Octopodese wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 pm
Reyn wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:28 pm
This looks really cool! Tempted to go for Magick Wielder, but I do have a question about the elements- would something like lightning or ice fit under those elements listed? If not, then that's fine, I just wanna know what options I have here.

Also, how plausible would it be for a dark elf military leader type to defect and flee Waromar to ensure the prophecy takes place?
These are fantastic questions! To answer the first one, I would say anything that could be considered part of the main elements of nature would be perfect! To kind of explain more on that, ice is a shoot off of the element water so the magick wielders specialize in one elements pure magick but they don't have to specialize in every aspect of that element... So a magick wielder who specializes in water the even further specialize in one aspect of water such as ice! And going with that idea, I would say lightning would go hand in hand with air since lightning and thunder are connected and happen when there is a friction in particles within the air that need to be released to find a source of grounding. So a magick wielder who specializes in air can further specialize in thunder and lightning!

And to answer your second question, it would be plausible for a dark elf military leader to defect and flee to ensure the prophecy takes place! That would actually add a nice twist to the plot! There was at least one (definitely more are allowed) dark elf who answered the call to join the quest and I think it would be awesome if one (or more) of those Dark Elves joined the quest in order to ensure the prophecy didn't happen but over time they begin to have a change of heart and do everything in their power to ensure the prophecy comes to fruition!
Awesome! Put me down for a Dark Elf Magick User then. High fantasy war crimes!

Octopodese

Post by Octopodese » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:26 am

Reyn wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:30 pm
Octopodese wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 pm
Reyn wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:28 pm
This looks really cool! Tempted to go for Magick Wielder, but I do have a question about the elements- would something like lightning or ice fit under those elements listed? If not, then that's fine, I just wanna know what options I have here.

Also, how plausible would it be for a dark elf military leader type to defect and flee Waromar to ensure the prophecy takes place?
These are fantastic questions! To answer the first one, I would say anything that could be considered part of the main elements of nature would be perfect! To kind of explain more on that, ice is a shoot off of the element water so the magick wielders specialize in one elements pure magick but they don't have to specialize in every aspect of that element... So a magick wielder who specializes in water the even further specialize in one aspect of water such as ice! And going with that idea, I would say lightning would go hand in hand with air since lightning and thunder are connected and happen when there is a friction in particles within the air that need to be released to find a source of grounding. So a magick wielder who specializes in air can further specialize in thunder and lightning!

And to answer your second question, it would be plausible for a dark elf military leader to defect and flee to ensure the prophecy takes place! That would actually add a nice twist to the plot! There was at least one (definitely more are allowed) dark elf who answered the call to join the quest and I think it would be awesome if one (or more) of those Dark Elves joined the quest in order to ensure the prophecy didn't happen but over time they begin to have a change of heart and do everything in their power to ensure the prophecy comes to fruition!
Awesome! Put me down for a Dark Elf Magick User then. High fantasy war crimes!
Done! ^-^

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:45 pm

Alright, Lilliana is up! Let me know if there's anything I should change.

kotetsu

Post by kotetsu » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:05 am

How much room is left for this?

I got an idea brewing for a tiefling bard that I'm really excited about... or something in path of magic.

EDIT: I'm also prepping backup ideas based on what is taken and what isn't, which I'm currently confused about.
Current Characters
Roy McLean
Currently Active RP's
Legacy: Chapter One

HaruChan

Post by HaruChan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:13 am

Is this RP still open? I would like to join.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:01 am

I was wondering if this was going on still as well
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

iatropos

Post by iatropos » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:32 pm

I am also curious if this is up and running - I would love to snag the role of Oracle if things are still progressing! Please let me know when you can.