In pursuit of a roleplay partner

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
HarleenQuinzel96

In pursuit of a roleplay partner

Post by HarleenQuinzel96 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:59 pm

Greetings~
Allow me to start by introducing myself. I may be younger (21) but I'm an old soul and no beginner to the world of roleplaying. I have spent over 5 years roleplaying on DragonCave and spent some time on Geeking before it got shut down. With that being said, I have learned to adapt to different paces depending on the person I am roleplaying with. I'm currently in a situation of moving between jobs so my responses might be sparse while I get accustomed to the new job, however rest assured if I stay with my old job, my responses will be more frequent. That being said, my replies will fluctuate on occasion. I can write novels, given the time. However if I find myself busy I might only get a couple of paragraphs per response. But you have my word on having daily responses. And I'm very flexible with your schedule as I know life happens and we get busy from time to time. And I will add that I'm currently on my cell, as my laptop is in the shop for the next couple of days so do bear with me as I'm unable to do any fancy text at the moment.
Now with introductions out of the way, I am very eager to be here trying this site out. I am ready to dive into a long-term roleplay. I can guarantee it will be engaging and I will do everything to provide what it is you want out of a roleplay. For me, I'm interested in a romance roleplay but something that leads into the romance. I love a story driven roleplay with a solid plot, character development, and every crumb in between. I do have my own plots and characters in mind but we can discuss this if you feel interested. As I have a plethora of character pairings, and each with their own plots. As I'd also be very excited to hear any plots or ideas you would like to share. I do main as a female character looking to be paired with a male character. But I am also very open to playing other characters as well that are male or female, whether it is for your desire or simply to keep the story alive. I personally enjoy hero/villain/vigilante based roleplays or one's with shapeshifters, demons, you name it.
With that being said, I really hope to hear from everyone soon and I hope I can find a great partner here.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: In pursuit of a roleplay partner

Post by illirica » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:27 pm

Hello there! I see this is your first post, so welcome to RPF! It looks like you’ve already got a really good idea of where to go and what to look for, but here’s your boring obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ just in case.

I don’t know if you’re looking for just one partner at a time or not, but if you’re open to a more open-world adventure, I might suggest you check out Superhero Sandbox just down below, since it sounds like that would be in sync with a lot of your interests. We have superheroes (of course), but also wizards, shapeshifters, vampires, and pretty much anything yo can imagine, because we are very flexible. It’s not been very romance focused, but there’s no reason you couldn’t write romance there either.

I recommend joining our discord if you need a rundown, and I do swear these people aren’t as crazy as they seem. Most of them, anyway.

If you’re set on one person at a time, then that’s great too - we have a lot of people who do that stuff as well. Best of luck to you with finding something that fits!

HarleenQuinzel96

Post by HarleenQuinzel96 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:25 pm

@illirica
Thank you for the warm welcome to the community! And I would like to say I have taken the opportunity to check out the Superhero Sandbox and I feel that I might dip my toes in that pool a little later. But for now I think I will stick to a few 1x1 multi-person roleplays until I get accustomed things around here and then consider advancing. As I said before, thank you for your warm welcome~
"My heart scares you and a gun doesn't"

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:07 pm

Awesome, that sounds great! Enjoy your time here, and I’ll hope to see you around!

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:52 am

HarleenQuinzel96 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:59 pm
I personally enjoy hero/villain/vigilante based roleplays
Well guess what? You might just be the perfect person for an idea that I had if you would be willing to hear. Be advised though, it really only sets up the mood of the story and my main character. I'm not creative enough to create a full plot and all that stuff sadly. But if you're interested, I'm sure we could work something out.
Where's our sacrifice?
Oh, get off the cross, we need the wood.

HarleenQuinzel96

Post by HarleenQuinzel96 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:08 am

@Vladmirk
Im eager to hear any ideas you might have on that as well as share any ideas I might have. I sent a PM with more details.
"My heart scares you and a gun doesn't"

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:12 pm

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be interested!