[REQ/ONE] Fantasy Adventure Themed RP

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Arkane

[REQ/ONE] Fantasy Adventure Themed RP

Post by Arkane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Hello! I'm looking for a partner to do a 1x1 advanced literate, fantasy adventure themed roleplay.  I do not have any particular plots planned, but I usually take a basic idea and develop it as the RP progresses. That being said, I love anything fantasy adventure and my rps tend to take heavy inspiration from Pathfinder and Dungeons and Dragons.

I usually write several paragraphs per post and am very descriptive, and am able to play as multiple characters to help make the story richer. That being said, I also expect my partner to be able to do the same if needed, as well as share the 'lead' every now and then.

The time it takes for me to reply can vary, as I'm very busy throughout the day and life happens, but I do try to reply as soon as I can!

**Please be advised that this RP will adhere to all site rules. Thanks!

Flamma

Re: [REQ/ONE] Fantasy Adventure Themed RP

Post by Flamma » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:00 am

I'm down I usually only write 2 to 3 paragraphs but i think I make pretty vivid characters and can play as multiple characters at once which should improve my paragraph count😊

Arkane

Re: [REQ/ONE] Fantasy Adventure Themed RP

Post by Arkane » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:47 am

Great! I'll send you a PM so we can discuss plots and characters, etc :)