Transferring ownership of RPF to Annasiel

News and updates from the RPF staff.
bastecklein
Site Admin

Transferring ownership of RPF to Annasiel

Post by bastecklein » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:31 pm

Hello all -

For those who do not know (since I am not active here), I've been the owner of RP Forums since its inception on May 13, 2013 when it was still a part of Discussions. Since then I have just been in the background maintaining the server and the apps, and keeping the lights on. All of these years though I have never participated in an RP or spent much time on the forum. Frankly I don't know anything about RPing and I have no real interest in learning anything about it. That said, I do think there is a good community here with a lot of good people, and so I never had a problem keeping up with the payments and the maintenance. Besides, I never had to do much work since I have always had great Admins here, the most recent being Annasiel.

Annasiel has been absolutely amazing as the RPF site admin. She is active, smart, knows what she is doing, and always has the best interest of the site and the community in mind. Since promoting her to admin, I have never once had to worry about the site being in good hands. This is why I can think of absolutely nobody better to take full control of the site than Annasiel. With her at the helm, I know that RPF will have a long and bright future ahead of it! So with that said, over the next short period of time, as convenience allows, I will be transferring complete ownership of the site and domain over to Annasiel.

While I have enjoyed having RP Forums as a part of the Ape Apps family for all of these years, my interests do ultimately lie in other areas. So with that said, I will wish all of you fine RP people farewell and the best of luck to Annasiel in the future!
Owner of Role Playing Forums and Ape Apps

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: Transferring ownership of RPF to Annasiel

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:38 am

Congrats!
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShadFlow » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:13 pm

She had bested the almighty B in a Shadow Duel!

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Congratulations Ser!!
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Mach2

Post by Mach2 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:00 am

Congrats, Ser! I'm glad the site is being passed on to someone who's been invested in the community for so long.

B, thanks for all your behind-the-scenes work over the years. We all really appreciate you keeping this space going for us.

Anantashesha

Post by Anantashesha » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:33 pm

The real question is how long did Pavilon last being our overseer. I don't seem to see any trace of him.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:53 pm

He's moved on to other things, at this point. I believe he's still doing streaming.

Also, thank you everybody!
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

Quirbles
Advanced Mod

Post by Quirbles » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:52 am

This is bullshit. I have clear evidence that links Annasiel to Jeffrey Epstein's black book, and I am CERTAIN that she is collaborating with the murder-happy fuckin' Clinton family CULT. You think you can pass this one up on us? You motherfuckers? The Clinton Foundation OWNS this site. It owns ALL OF YOU. They have specifically targeted gay technology to turn users gay [concentrated in the Casual section of the forum]. And don't think I've seen the private messages, too. Pepperoni on your pizza, Annasiel? Damn you. Damn you all. You're working with them.

Annasiel is a bought democrat hack FRAUD. You don't have my vote. I'm jumping ship before the site suddenly turns blue and becomes a Weinstein fan forum. YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:55 am

but q
ur name is blue
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:03 pm

Plot twist of the century
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III