Name:
Sexuality:
House:
Wand:
Patronus:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (image and/or description)
First, coffee......... THEN take over the world.
I don't bite! .... much. (Okay, I don't bite hard.)

Starry Night Smol

Re: {CS} Hogwarts 1x1 {xBlackxAcex}

Post by Starry Night Smol » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Name: Heather Jameson Jonas
Sexuality: Demi-pan
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: 10" Cedar wood, Unicorn hair core, Slightly Springy flexibility.
Patronus: Wolf
Personality: Heather's sharp of wit and sharp of word. A bit of a clever prankster, she enjoys a good puzzle as well as making some mischief.
Bio:
Heather was born in England to a wizarding family; both her parents were of the magical variety. She and her siblings loved the magical world around them, and it was only natural to be excited for that eventual owl that would send for her on her 11th birthday. Like many of her family before her, she made the trip to Diagon Alley to obtain her school supplies, and even picked a familiar whom she's had by her side for ages now; a great fluffy norwegian forest cat (https://bit.ly/2MpMhiE) she'd named Oscar. Sorted into Ravenclaw, she and her cat have made themselves right at home over the past few years, relishing the realm of wit and learning, intellect, and in her own way, livening up the place with a few harmless pranks. She's had a blast at Hogwarts over the years, and is sad to be almost done, what with only two more years to go. Still, she's determined to make it the best couple of years, no matter how many detentions she gets for plotting with Peeves to get up to some hijinks and japes.
Appearance:
https://i.imgur.com/SdmPwNk.jpg
Heather has thick, straight honeybrown hair a little longer than shoulder length. Her eyes are a deep green, with flecks of gold and amber, and her skin tone is olive-tan, with freckles that dot her face. Despite her slightly skinny build, she's got a round face, with high cheekbones, and full lips.
First, coffee......... THEN take over the world.
I don't bite! .... much. (Okay, I don't bite hard.)

xBlackxAcex

Re: {CS} Hogwarts 1x1 {xBlackxAcex}

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:44 pm

Name: Montague Penrose
Sexuality: Heterosexual
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 12 ¼" laurel wood, unicorn hair core, pliant flexibility
Patronus: Salmon
Personality: Montague's head is never screwed on his shoulders properly, so he jumps the gun a lot. "The storm will take me wherever I need to go." With raised cheeks and stretched arms, he says this often when Professor McGonagall chastises him to focus and pay attention in the halls. Clumsy yet resilient, he's like a Chinese finger trap.
Bio: Montague was born from a pure-blood mother; his father's whereabouts remain unknown. However, his mother speaks fondly of him, and she is frequently reminded of him through her son. "Ah, that klutz. I wouldn't be surprised if he was found dead doing god knows what. And you'll be too if you don't get your head on right, mister." She was a hundred and ten percent right. When Montague visited Diagon Alley, he caused disaster in Flourish and Blotts. Ruining many books and bits, his mother's pockets were sullen and empty, but Montague was able to take a colorful story to Hogwarts. From there, he was sorted into Hufflepuff where he continued his loosey-goosey antics around the castle for several years, blessing the other Houses with his reckless behavior to spruce up the old bricks and toads. With memorable tales, he most favored the time he "trespassed" his own common room. Reeking of vinegar for days on end, he still has no idea on how he managed to do that. Despite his mother's wishes to send less Howlers, Montague only promised hard work in his classes. He planned to make his remaining time at the wizarding school one heck of a rickety rollercoaster.
Appearance:
red_head_by_loyial-dat5dtf.jpg
red_head_by_loyial-dat5dtf.jpg (35.28 KiB) Viewed 130 times