[CS] (One) Natures Red Button

Budderzim
Bronze

[CS] (One) Natures Red Button

Post by Budderzim » Sat May 26, 2018 4:44 am

Name:
Equipment: (Three items at most, not including food and water)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"
"Sir, finishing this fight."

Serena200

Re: [CS] (One) Natures Red Button

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Here is my character:
Name: Jen Cooper
Equipment: bow and quiver ( with arrows, she believes sometimes the primitive stuff can be more useful then guns and machinery), a dagger and in case of emergencies she has a pistol but she never ever uses it.
Personality: Jen is a survivalist plain and simply she doesn’t care what it takes to survive no matter the cost she will survive. Due to her survivalist nature she hates people as she finds they get in the way she prefers to look after herself....after all that’s what has kept her alive herself and her bow ( which she oddly named Nevaria).
However if you did manage to somehow get through her stony exterior you would find a lot more calm and kind hearted person....she used to always be that person but this infection changed her, now she has to hide that side or die.
Bio: she already lived in a wooden shack in a forest before the infection so when it hit she was in the best position, the infection didn’t spread much into the woods due to being not many people....ever since then she has been hunting in the woods with her bow and quiver and surviving in the woods.....she hasn’t had much need to go into the town.
Appearance: Jen is a short and slim girl and doesn’t look that intimidating at first glance, however looks can be very deceiving as she is a deadly hunter of both animals and people.
Jen has dark brown shoulder length hair and blue eyes, she mostly wears a green tank top with a black jacket over the top along with dark blue jeans. Whenever she is not at her wooden cabin she is wearing her quiver and bow also, along with a backpack.
Spread your wings and fly free to conquer life as you please, your not stuck to the ground.
- from the person who saved my life, this is one of the best inspirational quotes I have ever heard so I wanted to spread it.