[CS] The Srelt Archipelago

kitkat871

Re: [CS] The Srelt Archipelago

Post by kitkat871 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 am

Will do, just finish the bio and I'll accept it. As for everybody else, sorry about the delay in posting.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Name: Tarroc Burnscale

Race: Dragon

Dragons are a legendary race of mighty creatures, who are most famous for their very large bodies, their ability to fly, their ability to breathe fire, and their love for gold. Dragons are famous for being extremely anti-social and reclusive, but there are many things people believe about dragons that are simply not true.

Dragons are not Gods, they CAN be killed, they CAN be deceived, they CAN make mistakes, even very stupid mistakes. Dragons are NOT all knowing, they just tend to be very wise due to the fact they spend a great deal of time alone, thinking and learning about things. Dragons are NOT able to wield magic like elves or elementals and things of that nature.

Dragons are capable of assuming human forms, and they are capable to manifesting some of their dragon aspects even in that human form, such as scales, and their wings, and their ability to breathe fire when they are in a human body, but when a dragon is in a human form, although their skin is quite tough, their human "skin" can be pierced, it can be cut, and they CAN be killed in that form MUCH more easily then they can in their True form.

Height: 6'6 (Human Form) 150' tall, 180' wingspan (True Form)

Weight: 225 (Human Form) Roughly 30 tons (True Form)

Appearance: In his human form, Tarroc is a rather attractive man, with black hair that falls down to the middle of his forehead in the front, and the nape of his neck in the back. His skin is slightly darker than the typical colour one imagines when thinking of cream skin colour, and his eyes are a warm reddish-gold, like the embers and sparks that remain once a fire dies down for the most part. His body is warmer than a normal human's, roughly around 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

True Form: https://img00.deviantart.net/0119/i/201 ... bssb1s.jpg (His eyes are golden in his true form, and his underbelly is more tan than they are red)

Personality: Tarroc is rather calm, and accepting. His attitude when it comes to getting angry to that of a crocodile, rather slow to get angry, but once he does, Heaven have mercy upon you. A long life tends to make one rather patient, and that is quite true for Tarroc. He has no qualms listening to other people, especially if he feels they know more about a topic than he does, and he is more than willing to share his own knowledge and experience, somewhat like a father teaching his children.

Tarroc is rather different than normal dragons, although who knows how many there are in the world, in the sense that he enjoys social contact with people, and he views people he's fond of as part of his "treasure" and much like a stereotypical dragon, he will protect his "treasure" fiercely. Tarroc doesn't really have a vast amount of gold, and he doesn't really feel the need to acquire gold, so dwelling in a place like Stelt that doesn't have a flow of gold and silver and gems isn't a problem for Tarroc at all.

Bio: Tarroc was born far, far, FAR to the West of Srelt, in a mountain range that was once home to a dwarf kingdom. He dwelled in those mountains for a few centuries, but he eventually grew bored of living in an abandoned dwarf kingdom. He departed from the mountains and he began wandering the world, learning a great deal about various places. Eventually he would grow bored with each place he lived, and he he would move on. As time passed however, he grew interested in the more wild places of the world, and he hunted them down, and experienced them for himself.

Tarroc was not raised by his parents, as they believed his egg would never hatch and abandoned it, so he never developed the obsession with gold that most dragons showed, but he too did desire treasure. Instead of gold as a treasure, the treasure Tarroc sought was knowledge, and experience. In that sense he is similar to the Kiira, seeking knowledge in any way he can. He eventually heard about Srelt, and he quickly turned and began heading towards the sparsely populated island. He didn't know what to expect from the island, but he was looking forward to learning about it, and experiencing life on the island as the next step as in his journey to learning as much as he could about the world.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Only my laptop displays North's avatar... :(
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Weird. my phone shows my avatar, but not my laptop..... so it's the opposite for me
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Khol

Post by Khol » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:11 am

I rushed it out of pure impatience
"Behold, Excalibur!" - Saber, Arturia Pendragon King of Knights

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:21 am

Don't worry, Khol. It's good to have you on board :). Your sheet's accepted, so make your first post. You'll want to catch up with the group. I'll make my next post after.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:38 am

Am I accepted too?

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 am

Yes

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks kit!

Khol

Post by Khol » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:05 am

If anyone interacts with me and I don't respond fast enough(point of view), just pm me
"Behold, Excalibur!" - Saber, Arturia Pendragon King of Knights