(CS) ALIENS: Revival

Jeremy
Swiggity Swooty

Re: (CS) ALIENS: Revival

Post by Jeremy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:41 am

Name: Kyre Crayg

Sex: Male

Bio: Kyre was born into a military heavy family in midwest of the US. There wasn't too much to do in his spare time. Because of that he shot a lot of shit. He really attempted to hone down his skills with a rifle. Because of his family's history with the USMC he had access to training with military grade weapons early on. He followed in his father's footsteps and joined the USMC the day he turned 18. He was rotated around a lot in the years to come. He'd be on earth for a few months, then be across the galaxy fighting rebels for a few years. He made a name for himself to be a reliable soldier with a good shot. He rarely, if ever, questioned orders no matter the ethical concern. These traits eventually got him rotated into Echo Squad. He was with the squad for their last endeavor allowing him some time to get acquainted with the group. He was really looking forward to the time off, but it looks like that’s not happening.

Weapons: M41A Pulse Rifle, Armat M4A3 Service Pistol, and a combat knife.

Equipment: A water canteen, few M40 grenades, flashlight mounted on the helmet, a pack of flares, and your standard issue body armor.

Appearance:

Bigfoun

Post by Bigfoun » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am

Everyone is accepted
That yin is gonna yang

Quirbles
Sandbox Councillor

Post by Quirbles » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:55 pm

PROPERTY OF USCM / WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION
SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED

Pilot's license? Shite, what for?

AVA O'CONNER
ADDRESSED AS LIEUTENANT / LT. O'CONNER

Currently stationed aboard U.S.S. KESSLER as of MAY 6th, 2173
Pilot of DS1 "OKINAWA"

Proud Irishman

D.O.B.: 2 / 11 / 2130 — Confirmed to be 29 years of age due to cryogenic preservation
PLACE OF BIRTH: Castlebar, Ireland / European Union, Earth / Sol-1 System, Milky Way

REQUISITIONED USCM WEAPONRY
[] M4A3 Service Pistol — supplied with hip holster and 2 spare magazines
[] M39 Submachine Gun — supplied with RDS, sling and 3 spare magazines

REQUISITIONED EQUIPMENT
[] Flare Gun [OR] — 3 charges with orange coloring.
[] Reconnaissance Drone — 1x1 m quadcopter drone, outfitted with motion sensor and surveillance camera. The drone has the ability to cycle through 3 electromagnetic wavelengths [Infrared, Ultraviolet and ROYGBIV [Visible] Light].

[] Basic Tool Kit
[] Extinguisher
[] Pilot's Rig / Uniform
[] USCM Pilot's Helmet
[] Pilot's Over-Ear Headset — access to engineering, command, medical and requisitions channels.
[] Binoculars

O'Connor in the cockpit of DS-4 "Alamo", during Operation Fallen Sky on [REDACTED]
Enjoy the view cos it's the closest you'll ever get
-Ava

SEX: FEMALE
HT: 5'9
WT: 152
EYE COLOR: Blue / Grey
HAIR COLOR: Auburn / Orange
NOTABLE DISABILITIES: N / A

INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT, PROPERTY OF USCM
DO NOT DISTRIBUTE

In the Colonial Marines, you got to watch yourself. For starters, assume every man [and woman] aboard is a horny fucker that can't keep it in their pants. That, paired with the superiority complex and megalomania that comes with joining the marines adds up to make a nice recipe for trouble. I remember my first encounter with a langers-lookin' bollix who tried to pull a fast one on me. It was back in '57 — I was recently transferred to a new vessel, and I suppose the PFCs thought that they could get away with a little touch-n'-go.

I was in Requisitions, standin' in line to get the gear I'd ordered. I'd bonded with some others right quick: two other soldiers named Greene and Ramirez. I was talkin' with them, right, and it seemed some private must've mistaken me for a floozie because not long after 'a heard a whistle behind me, I felt a warm sting on my arse — a slap. Laughter rang out behind me.

I whirled around to see who'd done it; some mangy pox with a helmet too small for his thick skull gawked right back at me, a smirk on his face. He thought he'd have himself a little laugh. Before he could get in another chuckle I cocked my arm back and reeled the fucker right in his gammy-lookin' mouth. Wasn't ready for it, either; the poor fuck stumbled like he was shitfaced, yelling out and grabbin' his nose. What's even funnier is the fact that he flailed about as he was fallin', and ended up slamming his fist on the metal railing next to us. Oh, but I wasn't done there. I jumped on the guy, pinning him an' sockin' him a few more times for good measure. Greene and Ramirez had to rip me off of 'im. Christ, you should've seen the looks on their faces.

Aye, I'd gotten brigged for it — and rightfully so. But I'll tell you what: after that, you bet your arse that they didn't so much as try to touch me again.
-Ava

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Name: Anthony Simmons. Callsign: piss ant. (Anthony swore vengeance on whatever shithead at command that decided to designate that name. I mean come on! You piss yourself ONE time while waking up from cryo-sleep and no one will let you live it down)

Bio: Anthony Simmons was a ward of the state, never having known his parents since they abandoned him at [redacted] one of the many orphanages around earth. Sadly, as Anthony soon found out, Earth's orphanages were filled to the brim with unwanted children, forcing them to ship children as young as 2 to off-world colonies that were objectively worse and constantly under attack by rebel forces. However, just as young Anthony was packing his things to leave, he was confronted by men dressed in all black, and they gave him a choice. Sign a binding contract that will force you to join the military as soon as you reach 18 or ship out to your certain demise. Needless to say Anthony immediately signed up. Unknowingly Being the first member of project "military stork", the governments new plan to gain new soldiers by the truckload

Weapons: standard PFC gear and weapons, with his Scarlett by his side ( a .44 magnum)

Sex: male

Appearance:( I would put a picture, but considering how I'm on my phone and the RP is about to start in a few minutes, I'll put a brief description, for now)
A Hispanic male of average height, not ugly, and not handsome, the only noticable difference on his face is a diagnal scar that runs across his left eye

Video file #1: the shuffling of paper can be heard in the background of an exasperated sigh. "FUCK! So this is my new team! Their all fucking nutjobs!" Anthony started to pace the floor "I mean, the first engineer just BARELY passed psych evals and our so called leader sounds like he has severe mental issues" Anthony twirled in his swivel chair and looked at the spinning ceiling above him "and the rest of my teammates have backstorys straight out of comic books! AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE FUCKING CLEARANCE TO GET ALL THE DATA! These dossiers cover just the bare minimum" Anthony stopped the chair and stared at the camera, "I don't know who I should fear more, the rebels or my team" he stood up and approached the camera, turning it off "well, if I don't survive this mental institution! This is PFC piss ant, signing off"
Last edited by Cr25pltro6 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Poetic Ghost

Post by Poetic Ghost » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:45 pm

//Weyland-Yutani Records
///File Name: Android “Rook” Model A66/TQ6.0.66343E3[6]

I prefer ‘Artificial Person’ myself.

Designation: August Rook - Serial Number:
A66/TQ6.0.66343E3[6]

Classification: Synthetic, acts as a liaison and fills anomalous roles in the squad.

ACTIVATION DATE: 10 / 20 / 2151
MANUFACTURER: Weyland-Yutani
SEX: Male
HT: 6’
WT: 170lbs
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown

Service History: The “Rook” model was created by the Weyland-Yutani Corporation in an attempt to make the “Bishop” USCM model more suitable for close squad interaction and communication. August was created assigned about the USS Deschain, a military frigate patrolling the edge of colonized space. He served aboard the ship for seven years until a cryogenic accident left half the crew dead, afterwards, he was reassigned to Orion Station, where he was kept on retainer until he would be transferred back into service. Now he serves aboard the USS Kessler, eager to learn what has happened on the colony below.

Weapons: Synthetics are not permitted to carry weapons, or act as soldiers, however, he can defend himself using standard USCM weaponary.

Equipment: Rook doesn’t exactly carry his own equipment, but he’s qualified to use the average USCM equipment, all he needs is the permission to do so.

Physical Description:
The Rook model resembles a thirty year old Caucasian male, standing at an average height of six feet. While with his current detachment, August is dressed in standard technician’s fatigues issued by the USCM, while a Velcro strip reads; Synthetic Unit, replaces his rank. He is externally indistinguishable from a normal human being, aside from enhanced strength, endurance, and agility.
~~ You are but a grain of sand, in the sands of time. ~~