Water
Bronze

[CS] Mortal Sin

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Roles
The Sins-
  • Lust- Layla Anderson (Water)
    Gluttony- Alenas Hart (Ash_Minx)
    Greed- Jonathan "Ghost" McMann (Tr0llz0r)
    Sloth- Danniel Leslie Chaplain (GreasyOypus)
    Wrath- Jessi “Berserker” Truss (XcelGamer)
    Envy- Sydney Aryes (ConfidentialCon)
    Pride- Jason Sov (Vintage)
Other beings-
  • Human-Gang Leader Matt LeRoux (Water)
    Human-Banker Benjamin Brand (Tr0llz0r)
CS Thread: http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6973
OOC Thread: http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6977
Request Thread: http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6901
Rp Thread: http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6976
Last edited by Water on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Re: [CS] Mortal Sin

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Water wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:05 am
Name:
  • Lyra Anderson
Role:
  • Lust
Profession:
  • Going on dates for money, this never ends up with sex though. Prostitution is beneath her.
Bio:
  • Even at a young age, Lyra sensed that something wasn't right with her. Unbeknownst to the child, a metaphorical time-bomb was ticking back and forth inside her, getting ready to cause a scar right on the face of the city.
    In her younger years, many would just assume that Lyra was simply admired by those around her, being often surrounded by other children who gave the young girl anything she desired. A dictatorship was soon afoot and then fights on the playground as people gained bruise after bruise to get Lyra's affection.

Once sexual desires awoke in them in their teenage years, petty fights stopped and "real business" began. These were desperate times when Lyra's affection could be enough to send another student to hospital. The Sin relished in these moments for a while, but they soon got stale in her mouth.
    Much better things could be done with this.

The sin had discovered what she truly wanted, destruction. Lyra slowly became more reclusive as to throw off police and started searching for a true partner to begin their reign of terror together. She'd learned how to harness her abilities more, but still covered many areas of her face and body to prevent hiccups in her control of them.
Appearance:
  • aoi-ogata-girl2low.jpg
    aoi-ogata-girl2low.jpg (478.05 KiB) Viewed 338 times
Extra Information:
  • (Ill add this on later when I get ideas)
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:16 pm

ash_minx wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 am
I am very interested in this roleplay. I hope you accept me.

Name: Alenas Hart
Role: Gluttony
Profession: Waitress
Bio: Alenas was in an accident at the age of 9 and lost all her childhood memories. She taught and raised herself in the orphanage. No one could handle how much she could eat so they all returned her. When she turned 18, she immediately got a job as a waitress. She now studies cooking and baking, aiming to become a chef.
Appearance:
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Tr0llz0r wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:56 pm
Name: Jonathan "Ghost" McMann
Role: GREED

Profession: Thief (leader)
Bio: He doesn't remember anything about anything, other than his name, his profession, and how to steal. On his first "mission" he went in and out without making a noise, and stole a lot of valuables, without making a sound, only being seen once, earning him the name "Ghost". He then let his greed get the better of him and began learning and taking what he wanted for 3 years. After that, he founded "The Hands of Greed" which began to prosper (42 members currently).

Powers:
Shade- He takes on a wispy and intangible form (extreme amounts of light can cause him to solidify), allowing him to enter more guarded areas.
Shade's Touch- Allows him to take an item and make it wispy and intangible, useful for stealing from vaults

Appearance: Image

Extra information: Leads an organization of thieves ironically named "The Hands of Greed". Excellent cook, somehow... Knows how to play TONS of instruments. Also knows a library's worth of information (His greed let him spend days without sleep in the library, and on a computer)
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:20 pm

GreasyOypus wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:59 pm
Hope this is good for ya

Name: Danniel Leslie Chaplain, also known as Dosser (essentially meaning a lazy person), a teasing name.
Role: Sloth
Profession: Criminal
Bio: Daniel seems to be pretty certain of who is and comfortable in his own skin, but in all honesty he has no idea he is a reincarnated capital sin. He's too simple minded and careless to have figured out or even remember something like a past life. Growing up was easy for him, despite being a couch-potato, he figured out ways to get what he needed. With the help of the ambitious Jonathan ghost, he abandoned his broken home at a young age and quickly adjusted to a life of crime; a now normal routine for him.
Appearance: A husky man with a lot of hair and an unkempt beard, standing near 6 foot. He often wears a hat and some shades to cover his tired brown eyes when out and about.
VALORIZAÇÃO-HOMENS-GORDINHOS-26.jpg
VALORIZAÇÃO-HOMENS-GORDINHOS-26.jpg (45.79 KiB) Viewed 338 times
Extra information:
Profession
- He works under Ghost at the Hands of Greed organization, usually doing whatever is asked of him as long as something is promised in return.

Abilities
- Danny is known for his lazy tendencies and not seeming to move much when settled down at home. Sure, he's genuinely a lazy ass, but he requires large stores of energy if he is to be any use. This energy is built up through naps, calories and more naps.

- The large man possesses the convenient ability of brute strength. Of course, he can only pull out the big guns if he's had a decent day of lounging. However, it isn't something be often worries about, as he is resilient and not easily harmed. Sure, a bullet can pierce his skin, but for some reason he doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge the pain. Yet if you find yourself in a fist fight, you might find yourself either losing or you better prepare for a long tussle.
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Xcelgamer wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:56 pm
Name: Jessi “Berserker” Truss
Role: Wrath
Powers:
Neverending Rage - Simple and obvious the angrier she gets the tougher she is to kill. In simple words, trying to kill her just makes her harder to kill

Profession: Gang leader

Bio: Jessi even at a young age exuded an aura of don’t **** with me, and leadership. This continued all the way through school, leading to her building up multiple groups of delinquents over different school, as well as her quickly starting and ending fights with her almost always the only one left standing in those fights with her enemies bloody, broken and any other injuries they had. Due to the near daily big fights she was in, she and her group where very rarely in classes, every school she went to was the exact same story, she started fights, ended those fights, got suspended and eventually expelled, hell, even those stuck-up correctional schools couldn’t get her to stop or affect her in anyway besides giving her new friends and enemies to beat the snot out of.

Until she was able to drop out of school this continued forever. The second she was able to leave school she jumped that boa, talked to her closest friends in all the schools she had ever been to and the ones that hadn’t decided to change their ways, joined up with Jessi and formed a gang together with her, as her savagery, natural leadership and other things, was a natural fit for the boss, deciding what places to hit with the tactic most off being shoot or kill everything between them and what they want and leaving the selling of that stuff is handled by her lieutenants. Although this tactic has caused a lot of carnage, however this just made Jessi want to cause more and more with her Daughters of Ira being around 72 total members for now and unlike some other sins *cough* Lust *cough* Wrath would only run from a fight from anyone when she ran out of ammo and/or her weapons break.

Appearance: Image

Extra information:

-She leads a gang called the Daughters of Ira (90% of her Gang being women of course)

-She loves all members of her gang and a sure-fire way to find yourself being destroyed physically and/or socially is to screw with any members of
her gang especially lieutenants

-The redder her eyes the greater her anger is

-She isn’t what someone would call book smart although she is smart in other ways

-
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:22 pm

ConfidentialCon wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:15 am
Name: Sydney Aryes
Role: Envy
Profession: Lawyer
Bio: Sydney was born to an ordinary family who lived ordinary lives; she wasn't expected to be exceptional, but she grew up loved and cared for. She however was prone to jealousy even at an early age, resenting other kids who had more and better toys, or who whose parents let them stay up late, etc. Her family simply saw it as normal envy and not something to worry about, especially since Sydney was otherwise very polite and well-behaved. As she grew older this jealousy didn't fade away; she remains intensely aware of everything that people who don't deserve have but she unfairly lacks. She's not a very happy person, but she's good at putting on a cheerful face.

Instead of trying to bring the people she envies down to her level, Sydney works herself to the bone trying to catch up and become greater than people who started with more resources or natural ability than her. She's a hard-worker and intensely dedicated, and through her efforts became valedictorian at law school, and later one of the most promising young lawyers in her firm. It's still not enough, though: she's acutely aware of everything other people have that she doesn't, and thus feels she can't rest until she has it for herself.

She's still on the straight and narrow for now, though it would only take a corrupting influence to start guiding her down a darker path.

Appearance:
Extra information: Has a weakness for beautiful women
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Vintage wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:42 am
((I thought I remembered from somewhere, Water! My character should seem a bit familiar ;)))

Name: Jason Sov

Role: Pride

Profession: Heir to a large company

Bio:
Jason always had it easy. Born to the third-richest family in the region, Joshua had countless opportunities. In his childhood, he always established himself as the one on top. While at the time, he wasn't the smartest or even strongest kid in school, but everyone simply seemed to bend to his sheer force of will. A kid who could say something with that much confidence had to be capable of it, right? As he grew, his family continued to gift him things, both out of a lack of real care for their child as well as a strange state of enthrallment with the boy. Early college, martial arts classes, a new car, the latest and greatest everything. But it wasn't enough. Jason was better than everyone else, and he made sure they knew it. Those who challenged him, however...

During high school, those in higher grades than Jason wouldn't wrap around his finger so easily. Thankfully, the young man was able to buy and sell anything he wanted... And anyone. Eventually getting a tutor of his own, Joshua was able to get a great education. Despite this isolation of the young vessel of pride, he made sure his influence was felt anywhere he went. Owning a small portion of his father's company, Jason made business deal after business deal, making benefits off of trades one would have to be crazy to accept. These agreements weren't crippling for other companies, but they weren't good ones to say the least.

To those other companies that didn't oblige to the conditions of Jason's trade for one reason or another, the young man had other ways of making a profit. Funding one of the many criminal organizations of the city, Jason would send them to cripple a company enough so that he could buy it off the owner. Whether it's the Hands of Greed or the Daughters of Ira, or another organizations it didn't matter. As long as they got the job done, and that Jason had no connection with it.

Powers:
- Radiates an aura that awes those around him

- Can change his appearance to highlight his good features

- May influence the actions and self-esteem of others

Appearance:

Extra:
- Loves the color gold

- Enjoys watching martial arts

- Likes spicy food
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Tr0llz0r wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:16 am
Name: Benjamin Brand
Role: Hooman
Profession: Banker (owner)
Bio: Benjamin Brand was a rather strange rich child, often being more humble and generous compared to most brats. This was how he was until he inherited the bank (the family business) from his father at the age of 18. Once he received it, he focused more on protecting his clients funds over his own, an action that resulted in the bank's worth and clientele skyrocketing, making it the 5th most prominent bank in the city. And then it was robbed (By the Hands of Greed [SHHHH!!!]). After that, he increased his security, solidifying his bank's wealth
Appearance: (Human form. Both cartoon/anime and real life images are acceptable.)
Extra information:
After the bank was robbed, he was contacted by Ghost, who offered security for Benjamin's cooperation. Wanting to protect his client's funds, he accepted. All of his security was courtesy of The Hands of Greed.

The bank has 2 vaults: the public vault, and The vault used as The Hands treasury (only Ben, Ghost, Dosser, and the organizations treasurer knows the location and code.

Benjamin also acts as a money exchange, cashing in money for the gold and silver coins (made from stolen goods) hat are used as currency by the Hands.
I am Aqua's Princess

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Water wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:08 am
Name:
  • Matt LeRoux
Role:
  • Human
Profession:
  • Gang leader.
Bio:
  • Despite having never spoken to anyone about his childhood, Matt often looks upon it fondly when alone. His had left the family when Matt was only young but he had a strong relationship with his mother, despite her often odd behaviour. Matt's mother preformed all sorts of rituals and she often claimed that she was connected with non-human entities.Naturally Matt didn't believe much of what his mother so often ranted about; he still humoured her however, since it made her happy.
    The day when he woke up to a unintelligible, scrawled note on the kitchen counter and the absence of his mother was when Matt's lifestyle took a dramatic shift.

Matt had good relations with many organised criminals at a young age. He quickly rose up the ranks for being loyal and capable to his superiors. He soon had enough power to do anything he wished to. Matt has now begun causing seeming random acts of chaos, to wish he has little to no explanation for.
Appearance:
large (1).jpg
large (1).jpg (59.45 KiB) Viewed 338 times
Extra information:
  • Smokes often.
  • Has access to pretty much whatever he wants
  • Easily bored.
I am Aqua's Princess