[CS] QIMRANUT Archive

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Killian

[CS] QIMRANUT Archive

Post by Killian » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:42 am

Archive for QIR members
Last edited by Killian on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previously Luki | ART THREAD

Killian

Re: [CS] QIMRANUT Archive

Post by Killian » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:16 pm

[NAME] Rui-Xiu Hei 黑瑞修
(English name: Jack)
[AGE] 36
[GENDER] Male
[TEAM] N/A
[ALIAS] Athena

[PHOTO ID]

[QIR-ONLY ACCESS INFO BELOW]
General Hei is the first and current leader for Qimranut. Qimranut was co-founded with his sister 7 years ago. Thus all Qir elites are under his command, including Doctor Hei. He does not combat Yao in a fixed team, but will supervise different teams depending on the situation. All team members with teamwork issues are required to report to him.

Power:
In the period of time General Hei establishes Qir-link with any other Qir Link member, they will have the ability to remove abilities from other people, specifically, the power of the Qir-Link activation device. The user will need to engage physical contact with the target to use the power.

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:18 pm

[NAME] Rui-Hong, Hei 黑瑞虹
(English name: Jill)
[AGE] 34
[GENDER] Female
[QIR TEAM] N/A
[ALIAS] N/A
[PHOTO ID]

[QIR-ONLY ACCESS INFO]
Doctor Hei is a co-founder for Qimranut, and is also the head researcher for the Qir Link and Qir elite weapon research teams. Most of the research material was based off her father’s work, though new findings have been archived in the Library. She is in charge of setting up, monitoring and supervising all Qir elite’s Qir Links.

General Hei has given strict orders that she is not to be left out of the city, or in a dangerous area at all times. (The research and development team is growing, but Doctor Hei is currently the one who produces the Qir Link source materials.)

Power: [empty data]

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Full Name: Vitas Kwan
Date of Birth: 25th December
Weapon preference:
Lance/spear/pike. Preferred if the lance could be one of the heavier models.
The most common one used requires using gloves, to insulate from the electricity when discharges towards the victim.
Power preference:
The ability to regenerate one's body after receiving physical wounds. It would be ideal if this is can be a passive power for those who can actually use it.

(When a person Vitas connects Qir link with is injured, the physical wounds will begin to heal back immediately. The speed of healing is proportional to how well the person and Vitas know each other. This requires no additional energy from the person using the ability. At the basic acquaintance level, a deep wound would probably take a few hours. The only two areas that cannot be regenerated are the brain and the spinal cord. If a fatal wound hits the heart, regeneration can still occur.

Using this regenerating ability would be useful against fighting larger groups of Yao, though there is need to pay attention to fatigue issues. Exhaustion or mental strain will not be able to be replenished or restored.
)

Appearance:
I declare that the information given is true

[Office use only]
Alias: Rai
Designated Team:
Personality notes:
Based on the reports from his military team, Vitas appears to be a reliable soldier. After basic training, he appears to not so skittish but rather calm in most situations. He appears to be able to talk easily with his teammates, regardless whether they are new or old. In general, it appears that he can be decisive and cooperative enough in dangerous situations. As a soldier, he has shown that he puts his family, then civilians (and finally his fellow comrades) as priorities in that order.

As he has not been involved in any major battles or has much experience in the frontlines, he has not shown to have any forms of PTSD or mental illnesses.

Biography:
Early life and education:
Vitas was born in this city in the Western hospital. From a young age, he appears to have irregular sleep cycles. Hospital records show that it is likely to be a natural sleep problem, though his anxiety for his sister's condition may also attribute to it. He has not shown signs of mental illnesses, and is taking regular medication to regulate his sleeping hours.

Previous employment:
After finishing school, Vitas enlisted to join the military, and was stationed at the training camp for half a year before being put in Evacuation team 17. In the past four years, he has assisted in every evacuation event, but has not fought any Yao. Records show that he has always followed commands given by his superiors, even ones that his teammates have not agreed to.

Lieutenant Terill Wynn has recommend him to Qimranut due to his overall performance in the past four years.

Other notes:
Emergency contact: Miki Kwan
Vitas' sister, currently 27 years old. She is currently working in the pharmaceutical company. While Vitas is away from the city, he has requested that if there is any incident revolving around Miki that he should be notified ASAP. Miki does not have major health conditions, but rather was born with the Urbach-Wiethe disorder, lacking the ability to feel fear.

He has training with firearms and grenades. It has been tested to have average accuracy (55%). Qimranut recommends him using the a customized lance weapon instead as his strength is being able to use heavy-wielding weapons efficiently. Without the need for reloading, the lance is more advantageous in most situations.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:24 pm

[To be filled by candidate]

Full Name:
Mari Rose

Date of Birth: 31/10/????

Weapon preference: Sharp Strings

Power preference: Puppet manipulation (more little soldiers, less voodoo hoodoo)

With this puppet controlling ability I want it to be like a specialized unit, with each member having something to bring to the table. It would help to have a link to them that allows me to experience what they are experiencing at the moment but being able to turn it off. It would also help that any dolls I animate to be able to imitate stuff about them that is naturally normally, for example a puppet with wings being able to fly, as well as giving them all some extra mass to them so that when they hit enemies it will actually hurt them, OOH, also some sort of half-sentience to them as the constant talking would do a number on my throat. Because of my already extensive list of dolls, I’ll be wanting to use them rather than anything else, my main five-ten I would bring on missions are:

Blooberry – My very first doll, he’s a little disheveled and worn because of how long he has been with me but isn’t missing much important beyond an eye, due to being the oldest he is also the most cynical and the wisest, as such when me or Mari Mari aren’t around he is the one charge. I would use him as scrappy fighter or helping defend teammates, weirdly enough he loves rock yet plays the banjo

Mozzie - Mozzie is not what you call a with the times person, being racist and is very, ahem, forward with women, even more so with me, which easily gets him out and in trouble very often. Mozzie is a high flying scouting bomber, using all the sharp teeth in his mouth. Surprisingly he loves classical music and plays the accordion

Mari Mari – An unbelievable uncanny copy of me that the other puppets commissioned, and by uncanny copy, I mean near exact the same with the only way to know she isn’t me or to notice the tiny ball joints that make up elbows and knees. Anyway, she would basically be a weaker version of me and used as my first line of defense when moving into hostile territory. While not the greatest player she loves to play the sax and animated shows music

Rob – Designed after more traditional zombies, Rob is a bit on the slow side, uh mentally that is but sometimes death does that to ya, uh not to say that dying is stupid, just that he lost a lot of brain functions because of dying. So what was I writing about? Oh right Rob, since he is a zombie he is a little more durable but not as strong as he was made to come apart and together over and over. He loves brain dea-sorry pop music and also loves to play bass

Audrey – Before joining our little rag tag group of things, Audrey did dancing. I mean a lot of f-ing dancing, she has literally mastered every single bloody dance that we know. Because of this she has a very haughty nature about her, believing she is better than everyone, including me. I feel because of her background she would be a mixture of a dance fighter and a distracter with her dances.

Alli – Alli is not very nice and likes to act as if she is in charge, so her and Bloo Berry are always at end with each other, however only Rob is the only one who constantly listens to her. She often tries and bullies me into being in charge, but I’m more confident than I let on, even if she does threaten me with a fake gun. So I was thinking for her to be a shooter using different types of guns and shooting things and going blam blam. She loves jazz and plays the trumpet

B3-N3 (Benny) – B3-N3 is very cowardly, even though he is a bloody robot he also isn’t very open with people, often talking in short sentences he is also incredibly smart, he is even able to say Pi to like 20 places. I often see him as the shockingly highly durable pacifist that can take a beating like nobody’s business but won’t hurt a fly. He loves to create and listen to synth music

Angel Darling – Despite all pretenses of people going like “oh, she has a sweet appearance and name, so she is probably a f-ing bitch” no, she’s a legitimate little sweetheart, she takes after a lot of old style damsels in distress, being very quiet always wanting to look after everyone and loves all our friends. Because of her sweet personality I imagine her being a more natural healer, with bandages and all that stuff, she also plays the violing.

Pumpkin Jaquelin – Jaquelin, or Jaqi for short is the only one who constantly breaks the fourth wall in that she often points out that they are bloody puppets. She also provides vocals for a lot of Audreys dances, she is also a bit mean to me but not as mean as Alli at most slapping me or insulting something about me that has happened while not on stage. Yeah I’m kinda a punching bag to them and by kinda I mean definitely a punching bag for them. Anywhos Jaqi could potentially wield a scythe and do parkour style.

Mark – Mark is a relatively big, fluffy, ball of insanity, he rarely if ever talks using sentences that are relevant to the conversation, often talking about sugar burritos and other sweet, savoury combos as well as other incomprehensible sentences, he is also not much one for making friends, rarely talking with the other puppets yet oddly protective of me. Personally, due to his insanity would be a great with short-ranged weapons like swords, spears, axe, etc
(Office Note: All of Mari’s puppets seem to be outlets for her negative emotions, for example Alli seems to be an outlet for both violence tendencies and her wanting to be in control, Mozzie is also extreme example as he seems to be a release for her wanting women. Others are smaller examples but are still there)

Appearance: Image
M. Rose
I declare that the information given is true

[Office use only]
Alias:
Marionette

Designated Team:

Personality notes:
Mari, while easily distracted and rarely quiet, possibly due to a combined mixture of both types of ADHD, she seems to be a very capable person to lead others, as she has a natural amount of charisma and seems impossible to sadden. However, she seems to be very shy and uncomfortable when talking about her past work, often using one of her puppets to talk about it, as well as whenever she gets angry. The puppets seem to be an outlet for all sources of bad emotions or whenever Mari is too distracted to be talk, possibly due to something that happened in her past that she’s refused to talk about or just like that we don’t know. The only time she actually seems to be able to be calm is when she is ready to fight, when she is taunting someone or when one of her many puppets are talking about her past.

Biography:
Interview of candidate Mari Rose
Dr. C: So, Miss Rose. Tell us about your youth, we are curious about well you.

Ms. M: Oh well, I was born into a place, that wasn’t too rich but not too broke, so I guess it was middle of the road. I was fascinated with dolls, plushies, puppets and ventriloquism. So normally I cut the back the stitching of plushies to practice that last one. So, uh, yeah, not much to tell, that’s how I got started in that business after all.

Dr. C: Ah yes I thought I heard your name before, so you are that famous entertainer, so what can you tell me about your past works?

Ms. M: Oh, um, well, there’s not much to tell about…

???: Hey, come on Mari, give yourself more credit than that,

Dr. C: Uh, Miss Mari, who is that?

Ms. M: (A doll on her hand) Oh well, this Bloo Berry, he’s actually my first puppet, he's been there for since i was like 4, ooh, I'll let Bloo talk, cause I'm curious about these pictures

Bloo: How do you do? Anyway our past work is pretty extensive, we’ve done a lot of stuff from small sideshows to entertain friends, talent shows all sorts of things. Eventually the shows got massive in both our cast and audiences and we all agreed that we should pu ourselves to better use than just entertainment.While there are many of her friends, I am the first one.

Ms. M: HEY, I’m right here. Anyway so like my youth not much to tell, I ain't too interesting either way, just kinda middle of the way.

Dr. C: Uh right, Anyway so what's with all the paint? Is it just part of the costume or is there something more to it?

Bloo: Nonoonono, nothing to dangerous, just a part of an old show where we did the whole switching places thing we were had Mari be the puppet and we take control of her and well the paint on her body was part of it and well, it kinda got stuck on her and now she can't get it off

Dr. C: Ok, anyway, why did you want to join us as a “Qir”?

Ms. M: Eh, just wanted a change in career, honestly, I couldn’t be ***** to do it anymore. Plus, I get to see new cities, fight monsters and meet new people.

Bloo: Well, that’s not entirely true, it was also a factor of being unable to write any new quality content, isn’t that right Mari?

Ms. M: I assure you, Bloo doesn’t know what he is on about I just want a change of scenery, rather than not being able to think of any new jokes.

Dr. C: Oh, well. I think that’s it, thank you Ms Mari.

Ms. M: Oh, well no problem, come along Bloo, I guess we just gotta wait. Ooh let’s go get some ice cream, oh maybe even some pizza or ice cream pizza, or maybe just go see a movie

Other notes: The paint on her face seems unable to actually come off.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 am

[To be filled by candidate]
Full Name: 
Liam Neeson

Date of Birth:
October 4th

Weapon preference: 
pistol and combat knife

Power preference:
-Shadow double- Liam can make a intangible double of himself by grabbing the hand of his shadow and pulling it from the ground. The shadow double must stay in contact with Liam or another object or person either by holding hands or touching the object. If the shadow double isn't touching anything it will dissolve.

-Shadow manipulation- Liam's shadow double is able to change between being a shadow on the floor and being 3 dimensional on it's own as long as it is attached to something. Once attached to another object Liam is able to say "Shadow manipulation" causing the shadow to become flat and begin wrapping around whatever it is attached to then control it. None living things are easy to manipulate as long as they aren't too heavy, over 90 pounds, but with people the shadow con only hold them still unless the person isn't struggling.

Appearance:

[Office use only]
Alias: The hound
Designated Team:
 Tracking unit
Personality notes: 
Liam is loner meaning he prefers to be alone. He is also kind and honest with a ability to be cold and brutal. He isn't one to over look anything or forget easily. Liam's past has shown him their are benefits both to stealing and crime as well as justice and giving, but now simply wishes to follow orders in order to give his life meaning. Despite being kind Liam will only go so far for his comrades and if it comes between their lives or the mission he would turn his back on them without looking back.

Biography: 
Liam lived a simple yet tragic life. He was the only son to a single father who of all things was a miner. Most miners stuck to underground caves near their own domed city but one day the mine went dry under the one Liam and his father lived in. Not many people knew other then the miners, their families, and the governing body that controlled their city. The governing body eventually put out a reward for anyone who would leave the city and find more resources. Liam's father now without a job decided to tale this opportunity and tale his son with him since he wouldn't be able to find someone to take care of him. The 2 searched for what felt like years but was actually only months before finally finding a ruined city and so the boy's father left him there saying:

"Don't worry Liam, just stay here and I'll bring an entire mining crew back with me to pick you up." And so Liam waited until eventually he ran out of water. Liam and his father had been using a portable water pump to pull it from underground, but the water from around the city was mixed with ancient fesses from the sewer pipes, and so Liam tried to return home. Unfortunately the boy had wondered in the wrong direction despite his hopes of bumping into his father on the way back and instead came upon a new dome. The people let him in without hesitation since he was still a child and on return Liam showed them to the ruins in hopes of seeing his father but had no such luck.

Liam was put up for adoption but was never adopted since he was 9 at this time and everyone wants a baby. He got into constant fights with the other kids and would try to run away, but he always came back just to be shipped off to another orphanage for being "uncontrollable". As he grew older Liam realized his life ceased to have meaning the second he entered this new dome. That is until he saw them, the Qiranauts. They were so cool that in an instant after seeing them he knew, joining the was the only thing that could give his life meaning.

Other notes: