Name
Eye color
Ethnicity
Other appearance stuff
Other stuff

Rossegarde

Re: [CS] Obsession (Rossegarde)

Post by Rossegarde » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:47 pm

Oh hey! Question. What kind of background are we having? Does my character already know your character? Has my character already developed an obsession for your character? High-school students or?
You know you've been inside way too much when your first immediate reaction going out is: "Why is the sun so bright?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Um, you can choose if your character has already got an obsession with my character. They're not highschool students; I'm going with 22 for the age of mine. And they don't know each other. Well, mine doesn't know yours, at least.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Name: Felidaide Thomas

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Grey

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Other appearance stuff:
goth girl 1 a.jpg
goth girl 1 a.jpg (112.73 KiB) Viewed 531 times
Other stuff:
Felidaide lives alone in her one bedroom apartment, with her little kitten. She works at a café, where she gets just enough for rent and food if she works double shifts. As a result, she doesn't have much of a social life and is nearly always exhausted. When she does have time to herself, and isn't sleeping, she tends to sit in the local park and draw. Felidaide does sometimes get some not very nice comments due to the way she dresses when not in her work uniform, but by now she's learned to ignore them. It is impossible to sum up her personality in a few lines, as it all depends on the situation.

Rossegarde

Post by Rossegarde » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:25 pm

CS
Name: Augustus Patrick Saint-George or Gus
Hair Color: Raven black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (sorry forgot to add it in)
Eye Color: Ocean blue
Other appearance stuff: (Going descriptive). Gus stands at 5'10, with a rather lean build and fair skin tone. He is rather cute, with gapped front teeth, small lips, a sharp nose not unlike a bird's, curly hair that he doesn't bother to comb, and bright blue eyes that draw you in.
Other Stuff: Gus lives in a rather well-furnished yet small studio-apartment. He works part-time as a photographer, and as a grocer, earning enough to give him some financial space. He is an obsessive-possessive person, with a determination to match. He exudes a natural charm and appears as a smart young man, a prime candidate for a bachelor no doubt. He is a romantic at heart, who wants to make his loved one happy, if he has the money he'll buy her something nice, if he's a little tight he'll write her a love letter or poem. For a month he's been writing love letters to her and leaving them for her to find in the park, or, texts it to her. Although, do not doubt that he is sickly in-love and believes in his saying "Sticks and stones might break my bones, but I'll break yours if you don't become mine"

(Not my best! Sorry, I'm a little blunt and not that descriptive)
You know you've been inside way too much when your first immediate reaction going out is: "Why is the sun so bright?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:32 pm

No need to apologise, I like it. I forgot to say her height - because of my stupid brain - but she's about 5' 4". I've got an email to write, but I'll get this started as soon as possible.

Rossegarde

Post by Rossegarde » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Sure! Please, take your time.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:06 pm