[CS] Shatter Me

Qnen1475

[CS] Shatter Me

Post by Qnen1475 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Character name:

Which side (The Reestablishment/Rebel Group/Neutral(Undecided)):
***Note: If they are in The Reestablishment, then they are a soldier or a child of a supreme leader. If you want to be a child of a supreme leader, then talk to me first.

If they have powers, what are they?:
***If someone already claims a power and you really want it, then get it approved by me first.

How do they feel about The Reestablishment?:

Personality (what they are like/any likes or dislikes):

Family:

Picture/Physical Description:

***Note: I will act as all the supreme leaders for now. If you want to be a supreme leader, then please message me. When the rp begins, the supreme leaders will not be too present. We will need a commander for Sector 45 (son of the Supreme Commander of North America and lover of Juliette, the protagonist). If you are interested, then please message me. He has a unique, awesome power ;).

Qnen1475

Re: [CS] Shatter Me

Post by Qnen1475 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Character name: Juliette Ferrars (actual name: Ella Sommers)

Which side (The Reestablishment/Rebel Group/Neutral(Undecided)): Neutral, at the beginning; Rebel Group later on
***Note: If they are in The Reestablishment, then they are a soldier or a child of a supreme leader. If you want to be a child of a supreme leader, then talk to me first.

If they have powers, what are they?: Lethal Touch (as far as she knows)
***If someone already claims a power and you really want it, then get it approved by me first.

How do they feel about The Reestablishment?: At first Juliette does not know anything about The Reestablishment. Once she sees what The Reestablishment has done to its citizens, she is completely against them.

Personality (what they are like/any likes or dislikes): At first, she is timid and self-conscious. She hates herself and her ability. She has severe depression from being locked up and isolated from everyone. She is not really a "people" person. How could she be? If she accidentally touches them, then they die.

Family: Her parents are the Supreme Commanders of Antarctica (Evie and Maximilian Sommers). She has a sister, Emmaline, who was the first "unnatural" (people with powers). Her parents gave their two daughters away for scientific purposes. Juliette was eventually imprisoned and her memories replaced with false memories. She has no idea who her real family is.

BitqLLfA_400x400.jpg
BitqLLfA_400x400.jpg (11.23 KiB) Viewed 182 times

Qnen1475

Post by Qnen1475 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:47 pm

Character name: Castle

Which side (The Reestablishment/Rebel Group/Neutral(Undecided)): He is the leader of Omega Point (the rebel group)

If they have powers, what are they?: Psychokinesis: His ability is extremely well-developed and he can move things with his mind on a very high and advanced level. (taken from Wikipedia)

How do they feel about The Reestablishment?: Obviously, he is completely against them.

Personality (what they are like/any likes or dislikes): Castle is a strong and well fit leader, despite usually always smiling softly. When talking to Juliette, he uses a soft voice and is godly patient with her. Showing that he knows how to be composed and patient with people, this lead Juliette to wish for him to yell at her instead of his calm voice. Unfortunately, his compassion is also his downfall. The entire foundation of Omega Point is the dream that one day people will be able to live without fear of the Reestablishment, or those with supernatural abilities. And so the planning never quite crosses that bridge to reality. Castle tries to see all of the good in the world, but this blocks out evaluating all of the bad that could come as well. This leads him to underestimate his enemies and causes the destruction of Omega Point. (taken from Wikipedia)

Family: Everyone in his family is deceased, except his daughter, Nouria, who lives in another sector.

7af5d3c828925fe5519c3aa98bfbfc8c.jpg
7af5d3c828925fe5519c3aa98bfbfc8c.jpg (17.84 KiB) Viewed 182 times
***Note: I will act as all the supreme leaders for now. If you want to be a supreme leader, then please message me. When the rp begins, the supreme leaders will not be too present. We will need a commander for Sector 45 (son of the Supreme Commander of North America and lover of Juliette, the protagonist). If you are interested, then please message me. He has a unique, awesome power ;).

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:56 am

Character name: Diamond Rivers

Which side (The Reestablishment/Rebel Group/Neutral(Undecided)): Reestablishment

If they have powers, what are they?: He can't miss. He has the power to shoot any weapon and not miss. He hasn't told anyone that he has this power and he misses from time to time just to make people think his aim isn't perfect even tho it is. He also had very fine, in tune scenes. His hight in smell, sight, hearing and touch are all about the same as a dogs nose. A lot of his snipping he doesn't have to use his scope because of his eyesight even tho he does to make people unaware of his powers.

How do they feel about The Reestablishment?: He has no choice but be apart of it. No one knows about his powers but his daughter is showing signs of having them. He has made himself loyal to the Reestablishment and his daughter is now being kept safe and he is secretly teaching her how to control her powers. If anyone was to find out about their powers they would find out about his daughters first as she isn't so careful with hidding hers.

Personality (what they are like/any likes or dislikes): He is a soft hearted man but he had build a tough exterior to protect it. He is a captain of his regiment and doesn't plan on loosing his position.

Family: He only had his daughter now after he lost his wife to an illness when his daughter, Ellie was only 5 years old. She is now 17 and trying to keep her powers at bay and secret.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Q6SAixtRmizmvnou6
https://images.app.goo.gl/P84fKauwVzwxCiHB6
Last edited by LibbyM098 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:46 am

Character name: Ellie Rivers

Which side (The Reestablishment/Rebel Group/Neutral(Undecided)): Neutral but now having to start joining the Reestablishment as a soldier.

If they have powers, what are they?: Magnetism but tried to hide it as her father has told her never to use it.

How do they feel about The Reestablishment?: Ellie doesn't agree with what the Reestablishment is doing but she has no choice as her father is a captain and she now has to join the army. Her father has tied everything to stop them from making her join but he has now lost the battle and she has to join.

Personality (what they are like/any likes or dislikes): She is a kind soul and only wants to do good although she is being forced to do otherwise. She doesn't want to hurt anyone from the rebellion and she doesn't know anyone else has powers until she gets deployed for the first time. Her dad never told her that there was others like them to protect her.

Family: Only has her father, Diamond Rivers. Her mother died when she was just 5 years of age and she doesn't remember much of her.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZvSuhYcUTA8rrg6s5
https://images.app.goo.gl/rLFe141vamCAaJrM7