[SomeGuy]Magnus Occulus

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

[SomeGuy]Magnus Occulus

Post by ShadFlow » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:43 am

APPLICATION
Name: Self explanatory, need there be more?
Age: I'm not sure we have children amidst our ranks, but we've been fooled plenty o times before...
----
Deck Load Out:
[The current Spell cards you've equipped on your person. It could be in this preferred format: <Spell-Name><School><What it do?><Amount Held> Remember your Fifty Card maximum limit!Remember-remember, this is always subject to change with time!]
Character Biography: What were you doing before lass? Where have the gusts of time guided this lone feather?
Appearance:
We welcome all with open arms....except real people...and photo's of them definitely!

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: [SomeGuy]Magnus Occulus

Post by ShadFlow » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:46 am

APPLICATION
Name:
Troy Ramsus
----
Deck Load Out:
Bubble Barrier[Elemental(Water)/X-10]
Creates a bubble around the caster with a radius of 5 meters that lasts for 60 seconds, pushing back and repelling outside forces.

Sparky-Spark[Elemental(Lightning)/X-10]
A ball of electricity is cast that hovers in place(unless moved by the caster) that lingers for 60 seconds; shocking objects that enter a radius of 5 meters except the caster.

Winters Bite[Elemental/(Water)/X-10]
A short range burst of snow that freezes an object(s) in front encasing them in a thick layer of ice and snow, reaching a length of 8 meters. Lasts until melts away or broken off.

Falcon Flourish[Elemental/(Wind)/X-10]
A powerful gust of wind is sent out blowing away objects in front of the caster within 5 meters. Can also be used to propel the caster in any direction they wish.

Pop-Shot(Conjuration)/X-10)
A slingshot that propels items that can be held within the pouch with greater force than normal. A total of 5-uses before disappearing.

Character Biography:
"Mmmm, sup! Name's Troy! Troy Ramsus! I come from The Islands of Fenneric. You know em right? The nice and tropical ones people visit; yeah those. Eh, I'm not really much to say. Parents were artisans, made pottery, jewelry, trinkets, that sort of stuff. Even taught me a bit of their trade. Back home I wasn't a huge trouble maker heh. May have gotten a bit of scoldings for my "provocative" schemes as mom called it; dad didn't really care as much. I got interested when an old guy opened up a competing shop starting a bit of a "feud" with my parents. It kept them off my back so I was able to tend to my 'schemes' as I liked hurhur!

But he was cool. Wasn't trying to compete really. After some conversations with him found out he retired from the Guild. He told me about how he got to see the world, and went on crazy adventures--and even saw some 'goodies' if you catch my drift haw haw! Yup so I was sold. I wanted to see the world! I wanted to go on adventures! I wanted some of the goodies too! Not be stuck in the islands for all my life making pottery for tourists! Yuck!

I asked him where I could sign up. He gave me a speech, then directions, then a deck of these 50-cards. I still have no idea how these work... but I'll figure it out as I go. So yeah that's me and now I'm off to do things and go attain my goodies!"

Appearance:
----