[CS] Just Another Fantasy RP

Myrn
Intermediate Mod

[CS] Just Another Fantasy RP

Post by Myrn » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Name: Ceres Lunala

Race: Human

Preset Relations: Met Clive when looking for the bounty on “Defiler of the Ugoblin Wei”

First Impressions: Ceres had bumped into someone and habit would have her pick the poor side’s pocket. Clive having noticed her actions was quick to reprimand her to which she genuinely apologized for. He had told her to return what she stole and to tell the nice man that it was dropped. She found the man quickly and without missing a beat she called out to him.

“Hey Mister! Sorry but here.” She handed over the small bag into his hand. “I pick pocketed you and dropped it.”
Many resounds of face palms were heard.

Ambition: Ceres wants to be the richest bounty hunter in the land and eat good food.

Equipment: twin dirks nothing too fancy, mish mash of padded cloth, leather and plate armor, a couple of daggers on her person and a coin purse.

Skill Proficiency:
Escape Artist - extremely skilled in the art of escape.

Acrobatics – Flexibility and Agility

Lock Picking – she can pick locks quite well blindfolded and tied

Throwing daggers – very talented for a dimwit

Survival – she managed to live this far right?

Character History: Ceres was born and raised as the stand in for any and all acts in the traveling circus. She hadn't the slightest idea of how she got there just that she had no parents who claimed her and her earliest memory was to share the cages with the show animals. Someone probably thought they'd eat her first before dying of disease from lack of care but surprisingly she lived for better or worse. It was suddenly tricky to remove her from the animal cages as they would become aggravated if anyone tried to remove her. The irony right?

Regardless, she lived and learned what she could and when she was accidentally left behind, she went on her way to become rich because some guy told her if she wanted to surmount to anything then she would need a lot of money. She asked what makes a lot of money fast and he told her about collecting bounties and that it was seen as a public service to catch those bad guys. Of course Ceres became a bounty hunter after that.

Appearance:

Extra Information: 5'7" of lacking common sense and both street and book smarts. How she made it this far is beyond those who bother to think about it.
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Myrn
Intermediate Mod

Re: [CS] Just Another Fantasy RP

Post by Myrn » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:18 am

Name: Mikael Faust

Race: Magically Attuned Human

Preset Relations: Mikael met Ceres while he was lazing in a tree. Ceres wanted to play since Clive wasn't around to entertain her to keep her attention and bothered Mikael enough to have him cast an illusion of himself to play tag with. Safe to say, Mikael had nothing better to do and was entertained by the lovingly adorable idiot enough to join them on their adventurers.

First Impressions: “Haven't you heard about the Goat Bear? They say it's over 7 feet tall and his fur is stained red with blood! And his foul needle like teeth that gnash and oh it's just so frightening!”

“I see, when was it first sighted ma'am?”

“About a week ago.”

“Interesting, I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for it.”

-some time later-

“Mikael, have you been terrorizing the town with monstrous illusions again?”

“Nonsense. I have but only lazed about today in boredom as I always do.”

“Alright fine, I might have jokingly scared a shepherd with an illusion of a cannibal goat man thing.”

“Mikael that traumatizes people.”

“Woops.”

Ambition: To be the very best like no one ever was. Gotta prank them all!

Equipment: Playing cards and the clothes on his back

Skill Proficiency:
Master of Disguises - he's an illusionist, of course he can

Illusory Magiks – illusions ftw

Taunts – trash talk is fun

Manipulation – he is pretty good at not doing what he was asked to do and even getting others to do it for him

Character History: Mikael wasn't exactly your average pretty rich boi. Sure he was educated and fancied for his looks but they weren't real to him. Nothing was genuine and everyone had airs about them. This was not what he wanted. So off he went to embark on a journey of self discovery... which is complete bull. He just wanted to go out and prank everyone.

Appearance:

Extra Information: 5'11 and sturdy enough, possibly vain
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:26 am

Name: Clive Helmswich

Preset Relations: Ceres had been sent after him for defiling "Da Wei" of the Ugoblin nation. Apparently, it's considered incredibly offensive to hug the prince of a Kommanda in battle.

First Impressions:

Ambition: To be the change he wants to see in the world.

Equipment:
  • A Paladinic light-attuned suit of armor that's seen better days.
  • A box of bandages with depictions of a friendly white kitten on them.
Skill Proficiency:
  • Orisons - Clive knows a few basic orisons capable of healing minor wounds, staunching bloodflow, easing the effects of poisons, illuminating dark areas, and giving restful sleep.
  • Swordplay - Clive is a master swordsman, extremely proficient in the craft. He trained from a young age to join the Paladin Order, fighting and getting stronger while other children played, and was tutored in various martial arts by some of the greatest battlemages the Order could muster.
  • Unarmed Combat - As with his swordplay skills, Clive has broad and deep knowledge in various hand-to-hand martial arts, though he only ever uses it for holds and disarms.
  • Drunk Lucidity - Alcohol does not impair his cognitive functioning at all. He could be completely incapacitated physically from intoxication, but still maintains a sharp mind and a coherent tongue.
  • Hugs - Clive gives the best hugs. Period.
Character History:

Appearance:

Extra Information: 6'3, very strong and rugged, yet wouldn't hurt a fly.
Image "I see things that no one else seems to see..." Image

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:26 am

Name:

Preset Relations:

First Impressions:

Ambition:

Equipment:

Skill Proficiency: