[REQ] (One) Surviving a Wolfish Nightmare

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Budderzim
Bronze

[REQ] (One) Surviving a Wolfish Nightmare

Post by Budderzim » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:10 am

It's around the 16-17 hundreds in a alternate universe, guns such as muskets and the sort just being made. Wolf people are a very real threat and they roam the planet looking to kill and eat or turn others into their own kind. It had been years since the last attack on the biggest safe haven against this menace... But in the years since the attack, the wolf people have been gathering their strength and this time they broke through the barricades and are attacking the large city. Many who could fight took to the streets to fight but there were simply too many of them and the safe haven was overwhelmed, leaving many dead and those who didn't die turned. You we just barely able to escape after getting together with a small group of survivors. Me being with the group, we all left and tried to build our own outpost to hold, gathering more people over the weeks that passed and expanding the borders. But this night, the scent of death and sound of enclosing howls are carried in the wind as we prepared for an oncoming fight. You and I were two of the many on a wall as we waited for the coming pack with our newly made guns and trusty swords at our sides.

Two things I'd like to say right off the bat.
1. In this universe, any metal can kill the wolf people, not just silver
2. It IS possible to become bitten and infected! So be careful as while my character may show hesitance to do anything to you, the 'NPCs' may not be so kind. And yes, my character can be bitten and infected as well

Rules:
NO GOD MODDING OR META GAMING
Of course follow the basic RPF Rules
Please ask me about something if something here confuses you
Have fun!

CS:
Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
SO:
Weapons: (The only guns you should start with is a Musket or Blunderbuss. Melee should either be sword or dagger/knife)
Clothing: (Make it reasonable for the time)
Personality:
Bio: (Can be revealed in rp)
Appearance: (Anime/Drawn is preferred)

My CS:
Name: Caroline Gwent
Nickname: Whisper
SO: Bi
Weapons: Blunderbuss and Longford sword (Picture of sword at bottom)
Clothing: The same clothing and armor in the appearance picture but she also has a gray hooded cape

Personality: Caroline seems like any other regular person. She is rather nice to others and will look after those who has proven they are trust worthy. She does sometimes tend to keep to herself but isn't afraid to socialize with others. And while she does SEEM normal, she can sometimes be seen as acting odd. She only ever tends to show a cold and calculating side when in combat. And very rarely she can be seen almost scanning anyone around her, almost as if expecting something to happen and a even rarer sight is seeing her leave the outpost by herself to return nearly half an hour to an hour later with nothing to show she went in search for a merchant.

Bio: Currently not many people know about Caroline's background. She was raised by a middle class family who sadly were slaughtered by a werewolf, only her being able to escape by hiding in a secret area underneath the floorboards. She had been rescued by soldiers, one of the soldiers taking her in and training her how to fight. This is where her story is more shrouded in mystery. Not many are sure of the fate of the soldier who raised her. Some say she left one day to become an assassin and was later sent to kill the soldier that raised her. Some even dared to say she was infected and turned into a werewolf where she then killed the soldier and ran away. But those are all rumors of course, which in turn gave her the nickname 'Whisper' due to her picking up on all these rumors, some thinking she has such good hearing she can her the whispers of those who conspire against her. But yet again those are just rumors and could be false...

Appearance:
Caroline.jpg
Caroline.jpg (16.3 KiB) Viewed 249 times

(Weapon)
Longford.jpg
Longford.jpg (902.23 KiB) Viewed 249 times
"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"
"Sir, finishing this fight."

Vladmirk

Re: [REQ] (One) Surviving a Wolfish Nightmare

Post by Vladmirk » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:17 am

What about bows... Or crossbows...?
"I won't become your hero just to fight the life I saved"
- Child of Burning Time

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:17 am

Tbh I thought I sent that yesterday, but apparently not
- Child of Burning Time

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:35 am

Lol. Bows and Crossbows can be used as well

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Bump

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:49 am

Sorry, I completely forgot. I'll see about getting something done in the next couple days
- Child of Burning Time

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:49 am

Sorry, I completely forgot. I'll see about getting something done in the next couple days
- Child of Burning Time

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:58 am

Alright fam