[Req/F] Blasphemous... ]CLOSED[

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Xcelgamer

Re: [Req/F] Blasphemous... (open)

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:01 pm

OK and can they become a cursed clerics before going to heaven
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Yes or slowly becoming, more tainted if anything
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:06 pm

OK and I'm guessing the same way of becoming cursed in heaven is the same way when their alive? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions about this just making sure I get all this information correct for my characters backstory and if she can use curses straight off the bat or not
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Yes that is correct

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:56 am

We'll imafe a cs page and a ooc as well

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Well guys, xcell as messaged me and they said they are dropping out early. So that leaves us 4, hopefully when oropgin leaves a cs we can get started right away

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Sorry that this has taken me so long I've been busy with personal stuff lately. Hopefully I'll be able to get my character up today, but if not then he will be up tomorrow. Again, sorry for the hold up.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:08 pm

Name: William Artorius Draconis

Sex: Male

Class: Witch Hunter (Hunted witches, demons, and monsters of all varieties.)

Equipment: A large pouch of salt, eight wooden stakes that he wear on his chest with four on each side, flint and steel, a collection of vials of holy water, a collection of potions and poultices that help to heal, cure poison, and stop people from being turned by monsters of different varieties into monsters themselves. As well as bandages, clothes, needles and string to use to patch people up with. He was barrier with all of this because the village he died saving wished to allow him to rest with the tools of his trade in order to honor his deeds for them and those he had helped before.

Armor/clothing: Same as in image below.

Weapons: A Recurve Bow and a pair of Butterfly Swords. (I know this is technically three weapons but I hope it is OK.)

This is the recurve bow. He has a quiver with about fifty arrows that have heads made from a mixture of iron and silver.

This is his pair of Butterfly Swords. They were also made by mixing iron and silver together.

Bio: He was the oldest son in his family. They were widely known as hunters, and trackers. He was the best forester that they have had in generations. He showed an uncanny ability to track trails from a young age, and was a natural with a bow. Once when he was sixteen he was on a family hunting trip, and he snuck up on, and touched, a dear without spooking it, just to prove that he could do it. He was the first person in the past three generations to take their trial of adulthood, a test to prove their worth, and to prove that they have matured into an adult, and came out of it without some form of injury. The test requires that the member hunts down a cougar, a wolf, and a bear, and then brings the bodies back as proof, but they can't hunt young ones, and they can only kill them once they have figured out something to do with the bodies, because they are not aloud to kill needlessly. They are provided three days worth of food, a sleeping sack, their usual weapons, and a horse, and wagon to bring the bodies back on. They only have a week to complete the challenge in, and if they don't come back at the end of the week then a search party is sent out to discover what happened. It took him only two days to complete his trials, and bring back the proof. He was being trained to be the next head of the family, but whenever his family was attacked one night by Vampires he was the only person to survive. After that he began to hunt down any and all monsters in order to make sure that what befell his family would never happen to anyone else again. He worked successful as a hunter for nearly a decade before being killed in a fight against a hoard of demons who had been summoned to do a witches biding. He managed to kill the witch and send the demons back to hell but not before being injured in a way that would make him bleed out. However he was actually happy with the death that he had found since it had been doing what he could to protect others.

Appearance:
He wears one sword on each side, and his bow and quiver across his back.

(I forgot I had this character from before. I edited him to fit this rp. That is why I was able to post up my character sooner than I had thought I would be able to do so. I hope that he is acceptable.)

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Also, I was curious, did you ever finish your character sheet Saheen?

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Isnt... Isn't that the guy from Castlevania? Or am I just seeing things