[Request] Masked

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: [Request] Masked

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:06 am

It’s witchcraft! Burn the witc-

Wait she’s already on fire, uhhhhh
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Stitches
Token Witch

Post by Stitches » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 pm

LAst call for posts this round

You've been bitten by a true believer
You've been bitten by
someone who's hungrier than you
You've been bitten by
someone's false beliefs

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:24 am

Rip?
"I won't become your hero just to fight the life I saved"
- Child of Burning Time

Stitches
Token Witch

Post by Stitches » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:03 pm

I'd rather not? We were waiting for a Hazel post I believe. I'll poke Snow.

"I'm so disappointed in you." - Annasiel, 2017

You've been bitten by
You've been bitten by
someone's false beliefs

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Sorry; I've been dealing with some shit. Will try to get a combiHazMat/Auditor post out soon

Stitches
Token Witch

Post by Stitches » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:30 pm

No worries! Is good post! I'll have Pyro talk to people now and have another Sulfur after a Witch post.

You've been bitten by
You've been bitten by
someone's false beliefs

Stitches
Token Witch

Post by Stitches » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Okay, we got some posts up. Next is a Sally post for the heros to move on and a Sulfur for our little crew.

You've been bitten by
You've been bitten by
someone's false beliefs

Trinity

Post by Trinity » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Name: Sasha Arkyadvich

Abilities:

Mutant, Sasha possesses six arms of equal strength capable of moving independently of each other. In addition, she possesses enhanced, but not superhuman, strength. She is capable of benching up to 2,000 kilograms. In layman’s terms, she can lift and drag a car, but she cannot pick one up and throw it.

Training, Sasha lived most of her youth in the circus, and as an older teen joined up with the Russian military. Quickly, Sasha’s unique mutation was recognized and she was placed within Russian Spetsnaz. This gives her a wide breadth of knowledge in subterfuge, marksmanship, hand to hand training, and other fields in that regard. She is an exceptional sniper, and considered ‘adequate’ in all other required fields.

Appearance
Sasha, in addition to her six arms, possesses a few physical mutations better described as ‘deformities.’ The fingers on her lowest set of arms are fused together. Surgery has been successful at separating the index finger from the others, but the other three fingers have incomplete bone structure and could not be separated. Her middle set of arms also possessed this deformity, but surgery has been successful in separating all fingers on that pair of hands.

Her face is marred by a ‘forced smile’ that she received under torture in her past, and her lungs are scarred by mustard gas. This permanent damage to her lungs forces her to wear a powerful gas mask that filters out chemicals, bacteria, and all other foreign agents in order to keep Sasha as disease free as possible. She hates the mask, but realizes it is a necessity. As a result of the lung and esophagus scarring, Sasha’s voice is not only deeper than is normal, but it holds a certain mesmerizing quality when she speaks. Her last boyfriend described it as “The voice of a dark goddess come down to deliver wrath.”

Weapons: Sasha carries with her 2 combat knives and 2 FN Five-Seven pistols at all times. When on a job, she will carry anything she deems necessary, from an AK-12 to -her personal favorite- a Barrett .50(“Thermal scope, nothing else will do,” in her words.)

Biography:

Sasha was born a weird child to a weird family in Romania. Her father was ‘The Amazing Russian Beast!’ Even though he was Georgian, and her mother was ‘The French Beauty!’ Even though she was Canadian. Sasha became ‘The Six Armed Acrobat!’ And a crowd favorite from a very young age. It wasn’t every day that people saw a real life freak show. As a child, she didn’t have many friends, not even among the other circus kids. Six arms scared them and, frankly, it gave her a really unfair advantage in almost all games.

Life was acceptable for a while, until Sasha turned 16. Having grown tired of the circus life, she left her family to join the military. Shortly afterward her entire family was killed in a hostage situation. During a tour in Russia, 30 terrorists encircled the circus and presented a list of demands to the government or they would kill the hostages. The Russian government, who do not negotiate with terrorists, open fired on the circus tents and killed the terrorists. In the firefight, most of the circus personnel were killed as well, though the hundreds of visitors were able to escape harm.

Sasha seems to have taken the loss of her family in stride, as if it wasn’t even a notable life event.

She excelled in marksmanship and hand to hand combat in the military, being recruited by Spetsnaz within a few months. While she was told it was due to her high marksmanship scores, Sasha knew her mutation and strength was the real reason she was recruited. Shortly after completing training, she was taken to a lab an experimented on to see if her mutation could be replicated, it could not. Her blood type is considered a ‘toxic substance’ and ‘isn’t suitable for transfusion’ and ‘experimenting on humans with her dna is comparable to a war crime.’ Mumbo jumbo words that don’t mean anything.

At 18, though they believed her to be 20, Sasha was deployed as a sniper on the Georgian front to assist in quelling resistance and rebellions. She operated here for two years before being caught in a mustard gas explosion. Unable to escape the gases in time, she suffered permanent damage and was recalled from the front. After this, she received two years of additional training and was subsequently sent to infiltrate the Russian Mafia. There she has remained for the past six years. It is unknown if she is a deep cover agent still or has fully defected to the Mafia.

In recent times, she was ‘traded’ to the organization of ‘Obsidian’ for a year in exchange for vital information that the Mafia desired. The conversation of the trade was rumored to be something similar to what has been transcribed below-

Unknown Shadow: “I’ve requested the best killer you’ve got, and you send me a half rate mutant? Do you take me for a fool?”
Boris Baranov: “Niet, Sir, this is Sasha. Sasha is the best.”
Sasha: “Priviet.”
Unknown Shadow: “You, Sasha, ‘is the best?’l
Sasha: “Da, Sasha is the best.”
Unknown Shadow: “Oh really now? Prove it.”
Sasha: “Name a target, name how you want it done, and they will be dead.”
Unknown Shadow: “How about the president of fucking Morocco! And let’s say make it look like he choked to death from shoving too many marbles in his mouth!”
Sasha: “Two weeks, it will be done. Here is number, text me when you see it on news.”
Two weeks later
Channel 5 News: “The world is baffled today as the president of Morocco was found dead at his summer home in France. Reportedly he was found having choked to death as a result of shoving too many marbles down his own throat. Authorities find the circumstances mysterious but as of yet have not been able to find evidence that suggests this was anything but a terrible accident.”
Unknown Shadow: “Damn, Sasha is the best.”
4f 6e 65 20 6f 6e 65 20 6f 6e 65 20 6d 75 6c 74 69 70 6c 79 20 73 65 76 65 6e

Stitches
Token Witch

Post by Stitches » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:38 pm

*SLAMS THE APPROVE STAMP DOWN*

YOURE HIRED

You've been bitten by