[REQ] [F] Heroes of Our Time

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
TheDarkOne

Re: [REQ] [F] Heroes of Our Time

Post by TheDarkOne » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:47 am

Well feel free to submit a C.S, just be aware if there is a chance it might close haha. Hopefully interest kicks back up

VengeanceUSA

Post by VengeanceUSA » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:52 am

I will cause there is a chance it won't and I like those odds
I have the power of God and anime on my side...

FUCK

Post by FUCK » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:58 am

I'm still here... And still disappointed with my character. Except Rona she's cool.

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:19 am

Well with 4 RPers I'd be happy to continue the story. Failing that I've got another idea called Hail to the King if you'd like another idea similar to this one.

Ash

Post by Ash » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:14 pm

I would be interested

FUCK

Post by FUCK » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Depends, I like how this rp had no set character sheet so that would definitely persuade me

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:35 am

Name: Tahki Rose
Appearance:
1st Generation form
Image3rd Generation form:
ImagePersonality:
1st Gen is very timid, yet quite helpful when asked to do certain task or asked for help. She isn't in combat form so don't bother sending her to the front lines at this moment as she is mostly for support.

3rd Gen form is very open, aggressive towards threats and logical when it comes too her own kind/realm. After living for 6.4 billion years she will tap into the knowledge of her people freely and used that too resolve issues, or create new ones.

Bio: Tahki Rose is known to her people as an Ancient Elemental, creatures who rely on the energies of the universe, as their bodies are also composed of energy rather than organs and flesh. Her species or more like her generation no longer exist as her race had evolved from the first generation and are now currently in the second. Tahki was isolated, hidden away from the rest as she possessed a unique trait among her people which is the ability to see into the future for 5 seconds. Due to this strange phenomenon, it is said that she is also the mother of the Time Elemental's who have banished themselves from the realm to prevent damage in case of their capture.

During her life she has been appointed guardian of the shrouded world of the Elementals, a place of their creator, where all has began o' so long ago. Her 3rd eye was a mistake, something never seen before on other elemental's, her creator was perplexed by this and decided to study her yet found no indication of any changes that might influence such. In thee end Tahki was held there, not against her will but rather by her own request. Tahki wanted to better her knowledge of her people, and who better to learn from other than your creator?

So she learned, and learned more, even learned about Moon and her heroism journey too save the Elemental race, she eventually learned to fight, though not too well... as she lacked all the combat abilities that most elemental's had at the time. Her powers grew and so did her strength as she got older, she felt that it was only a matter of time before she became Moon's equal in combat power, however she didn't relish the thought, but rather feared it... feared what might happen to her and those around her if she stepped down that path.

Eventually the creator gave her an option... due to her unique trait, she was given the choice to take the 'absolute power' basically become her own creator, but oddly enough she refused the offer. She didn't want too stay for an eternity on the planet, it was a home too her but in a sense it was lonely, she wanted to explore the realm, or other worlds out there, even in the great beyond, little that she knew... someone was calling her and her people for help... (and this is where it all beings :D)