[req]Welcome To My House [CLOSED]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
mochi

Re: [req]Welcome To My House

Post by mochi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 am

I made another character, another entitled jerk character for Maximum Drama, hope he's alright!

Name: Ignatius Lorenzo Buffone
Nicknames: Nate
Personality: Pops always said I was a bright spark. A competitive kid meant for the stars. The kinda star that people gravitate towards, yanno? And I'm inclined to agree. This is a million-dollar smile. And I'm someone meant to succeed, meant to burn bright. It shows in my records - my grades, my accolades, just ask my pops, I even started my own company from the ground up. From the ground up! I don't take anything in life lightly: if I can't give it my 100%, then I can't give it anything, that's my motto. You wanna be rich and famous? Well, you gotta work at it, like me. Money isn't everything, of course, but stability is always nice, isn't it? My pops was from a migrant family after the war, you know. I know what it means to be in the rough. But only YOU can turn your life around! Why not start now? I wasn't born into greatness. I made greatness happen to me.
Appearance: People say I'm the spitting image of my grampops when he was my age. Except the picture I'm holding of him right now has him in uniform. Quite a handsome fella. 'Course, I grow my hair out a little longer - I don't need to keep it short for the military - but we got the same chin, they says, and the same nose. Lightly curly brown hair, never a hair out of place. Here's my tip for you; if you look good on the first meeting, you'll look good every meeting after, even if you start slacking off your routine.
Preferred Clothing: Blue is my color, pops says, matches my eyes, so I always gotta wear my lucky color on me somewhere. Usually a blue two-piece suit, something smart but not overbearing. Shined leather shoes. Simple silver jewelry, like a watch, or cuff links. I always go for branded items. A good eye can tell a cheap suit from a tailored one, and you'd be surprised how many times that makes the difference.
Short Bio: My pops was born to two Italian immigrants, lived most his life in New York. Worked his way up to CEO of the Buffone & Fabriziani law firm, maybe you heard of 'em? Anyway, I was gonna inherit that business, but I decided on a whim to carve my own path instead. You have no idea how hard it is to be the son of a successful and prominent businessman! So I took an economics course, dabbled in psychology, and found myself in the inspirational speaking business. People love my natural charisma and helpful advice when it comes to legal matters, working through your start-ups, or just plain getting your life together. It's all about making you, the best you possible.
Fears: Inadequacy. Uh, I mean... goats? Yeah, sure, goats.
Favorite Food: Nothing beats Nonna's lasagne. Nothing.
Favorite Color: Like I said, blue. If I had to be more specific...? Hm, a royal blue.
Likes: My family, of course. Making speeches. Color coordinating things... money, success, fortune.
Dislikes: Insects and rodents, fraudsters, people who expect everything to be given to them easy.
Favorite Song: Ziggy Stardust, you know the one.
Favorite Song Quote: "And if at first you don't succeed, then dust yourself off and try again!"
Extra: It's not that I need the money. Everything is running smoothly at home. I just need... a getaway. That's it. A getaway that might end in a prize and a bit of public exposure.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:27 am

Nice. Very funny line: "You have no idea how hard it is to be the son of a successful and prominent businessman!" Uh, Nate, Maxx does know how hard it is to be the child of a "successful and prominent businessman". Obviously accepted.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

mochi

Post by mochi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:03 am

Heheh, thanks. If it wasn't clear, Nate is VERY entitled and thinks he's worked hard for everything that's been given to him, the hypocrite, so it should be interesting seeing how he gets on with the other rich kids.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:06 am

It is clear. I can't wait to see his reaction when he first meets Maxx. I've already pre written the post for when Maxx is introduced, and its rather funny, in my opinion.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

mochi

Post by mochi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:26 am

Oh boy, me too :lol: I'm actually rather excited to play these two folks even though I came up with them on the fly...

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:32 am

They do both look awesome. You know, the only reason I came up with this thing is cos of a week of no internet. The introduction bit I wrote in the space of five minutes
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:39 pm

oh boy three rich kids all with different personalities, how they got their money and why their competing/hosting and all that fun stuff, hehe can't wait to get this started.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:44 pm

Just need one more person, then we can start.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

mochi

Post by mochi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:01 pm

Sweet beans

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:04 pm

I might just end up making the fifth contestant...
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature