[ONE] Bloody Roses

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
xBlackxAcex

Re: [ONE] Bloody Roses

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Name: Kier Sails

Likes: Kier's nose matched with a bloodhound's schnoz, therefore he was a savage one for human blood; the fragrant scent edged him on. Even more so, a beautiful woman to pair with the fine iron. The sir thoroughly enjoyed gambling, collecting mounds of cash from naive men. Every time, euphoric waves resonated through his being as he watched the mortal men, vampires alike, scurry to their wives for forgiveness for their stupidity. He was man, so of course, he favored his alcohol and cigarettes. In his leisure, he pondered over jigsaw puzzles and played chess in solitude.

Dislikes: Kier spatted on animal life fluid since a wild mammal's blood did not sit well in his bowels. He hated pests, animals and imbeciles the same. He did not care for jam nor films, and he certainly despised being belittled.

Personality: Though charming, he was belligerently arrogant and power hungry. Kier always believed that he was the embodiment of perfection on two legs. He expected every mere mortal soul to lap at his hand and dance his every command day and night. To Kier's belief, he was forever incapable of ever making a mistake, and would never accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong. The rules embedded in society's mindset were never important to Kier as he'd deem himself to be above these "petty" things of the mortal world even by the Elder laws.

Biography: Born in the the 17th century, Kier was nameless, carried on the shoulders of a farmer man and laid across an unknown woman's chest. He was a small child when he was one of the 130-something people on the Mayflower ship departing from Plymouth, England. Unfortunately, during the winter, the passengers remaining on board the Mayflower suffered an outbreak of a contagious disease: a mixture of scurvy, pneumonia, and tuberculosis. His parents were riddled with the sickness and met death. He didn't know much of his biological parents, and he did not actively seek the information to, since they were mortals. Kier was on the verge of dying, as well, but as he was told later in his years, he was saved by so-called Elder. The Elder snatched him away, and they mysteriously disappeared from the Mayflower. From then on, Kier was back in England where the Elder nursed him back to health and raised Kier like a son. Kier faced a plethora of illnesses later in his youth, and the Elder observed the child's conditions. Kier was still nameless at the time and brittle like glass. He chatted a mountain of inquiries to his savior and wondered who the Elder actually was. Given no direct and clear answers, he had to wait until the time was "right." Addressed as "Boy" for more than a decade by the Elder, he was named Kier Sails on his 24th birthday. Come to find out a whole new life, Kier lived his days well and freely, to the Vampiric Society's laws. There was time that he trashed the laws and did as he pleased, finding the Elders annoying and bland.
Bloody Roses.jpg
Bloody Roses.jpg (86.62 KiB) Viewed 172 times

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:32 pm

AHHH ADORABLE, SEXY AND KILLER HANDSOME, I'll post my C.S. soon, I'm a bit busy, it's my birthday

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:36 pm

Take your time, and enjoy your birthday : )

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:36 pm

Ahh thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:35 pm

AH I DIDN'T FINISH MY C.S., SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT, I'LL DO IT NOW

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:42 pm

Name: Emmaline Harrows

Personality Emmaline is a sweet girl. She tries hard and, unlike many women of her time, is not afraid to get dirty. She is always seen with a smile on her face and a laugh close by. She is passionate about everything the puts her efforts towards, not afraid to loose herself within them. She has had a few men attempt to court her, but discovered they only wanted her for a pretty face. She believes that loves exists and is waiting for someone to sweep her away in due time. Emma's favorite hobby is playing the piano. Although she does not own her own, she can find no better peace in life than with the ivory keys chiming beneath her slender fingers. 

• Moonlight
• Mysteries
• Enjoying herself
• Sweets
• Roses //AHHH GET IT?

Dislikes
• Drunken men
• Being used
• Losing control
• Rude People
• Attitudes

Biography: Emmaline was the only child to a middle class family. Born and raised in London, she has well groomed manners and a sense of good taste. Her mother was a music teacher, giving Emma lessons since she was about to talk. When she was 14, her parents were killed in a neighbor's house fire while Emma was staying with a friend. Alone and orphaned, Emmaline was sent to live with her mother's sister, Tabitha. Tabitha was the owner of a well known tavern called The Rose after her maiden name. She felt compelled to take Emma in memory of her older sister and her husband's urgings at what the city would think of them if they denied the poor girl, not because she wanted to. Emma realized this, but still remained grateful to her aunt for taking her in when she had nowhere to turn.

Emma now lives in a tenant home in the center of the city with an apartment for herself. She still works in her aunt's tavern, serving liquor and playing the piano to entertain the customers. With the late hours she must work, Emma will typically sleep for most of the morning to regain her energy. Her favorite time of day is dusk, ignorant to the dangers that lay beyond.

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Aha, yeah I got it 😂 Let me know when our thread’s up!

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:03 am

it's up!!!

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:19 pm

bump

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

spacesgoats