[REQ] Starry Sky Academy

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
spacesgoats

Re: [REQ] Starry Sky Academy

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Right Right! Sorry!

DONE

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Character Sheet

★ Name ☆
Naida Asturias

★ Age ☆

★ Role ☆
Pisces; She Who Maiden's The Sea

★Gender ☆
Female

★ Grade ☆
Year 3

★ Roommate ☆

★ Ability ☆
In her former glory, Naida would have been able to bend the sea to her very will. Much has changed in the new reincarnation, unfortunately.

In her Half-Human state, Naida can only manipulate a bathtub's worth of water at a time. Anything further runs her the risk of possibly passing out, and she has not yet learned how to exactly control the water to it's full extent. Her ability to manipulate it to do as she pleases is very limited, and she has a tough time getting what she wants across to what she controls.

★Personality ☆

• A true Pisces soul, Naida is extremely selfless and always willing to help those around her. She puts friends and loved ones above herself, believing them to be more important; She'd gladly risk her life to save that of a friend's.

• A very intuitive person, Naida follows her heart and her gut more often than her mind. She seems to be able to gather a sense of what's going on quickly with little to go off of; Very helpful, as she can almost always see through lies.

• 'Curiosity killed the cat' was a saying Naida always ignored. She's very curious, often getting herself into trouble by snooping around to get the satisfaction of knowing the truth. She's the type to go charging head first into a haunted house, simply because she wants to know if it's really haunted; Her curiosity gives her bravery.

• Nadia can easily be compared to a little ray of sunshine, as she's always positive. She hides her negative emotions very well, often putting forward a 'happy mask' of sorts all in an attempt to keep others happy. Every so often she breaks, but overall she seems to always be happy and upbeat.
★ Bio ☆
For as long as Naida could remember, she always felt a strong emotional pull towards the water.

The only daughter of a proud fisherman, Naida grew up extremely close to the ocean. From a young age she was constantly out on the sandy beaches, playing in the water and finding peace whenever she swam within it. Her father was never home, leaving Naida and her mother to often fend for themselves and pray that he returned home; For the ocean was not a forgiving force. He always seemed to return fine, especially after Naida would 'give offerings' to the water in the form of small shells and such.

Naida was 12 when the images first flashed in her mind. Her father had been gone for a month now, a normal time length, and Naida had been once more sitting on the beach watching the water splash over her legs. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back, she heard the familiar sound of a seagull. Opening her eyes and looking around, she realized she was not where she had once been. Instead of the serene beach she had sat upon, she stood in the center of a swirling vortex of water, tears streaming down her face. Her hands were held out to either side of her, as if she were holding the water back; and then she let go. The last thing she felt was the crushing pressure of sea water slam over her, before she woke back up.

She didn't know what the flashes meant, but they felt so real. She was certain that it had to mean something, but she would not figure it out until far later. Another month had passed, and the flashed of memory got stronger with each time they came. Her father had not yet returned, and both Naida and her mother were growing anxious. They held onto the hope that perhaps her father and his crew had come across a large sum of fish, and they were merely collecting as much as possible. Their hope was crushed when another month passed, and then another. Hope had been lost, and their worst fears confirmed when a familiar trinket washed up on the beach by their house; Her father's lucky pendant.

Furious at the ocean for taking her father from her, Naida marched out to the water's edge and threw her hands out at it, cursing and yelling. She was shocked to find that a small section of the water in front of her had parted, her hand still held out as if she were holding it back. The sound of roaring water filled her ears and she pulled her hand away, terrified. That's when it all clicked in her mind; She was that woman, holding back the roaring waters with tears streaming down her face. Would that be her fate, too?

Naida, in a mixture of fear and uncertainty at the true power she held, began to avoid the waters at all costs. She didn't want to end up like her father, or like her grieving mother. She wanted to be a normal child, not linked to the hellish currents that flowed deep underneath the surface of the calm ocean. As a few years passed, she began to slowly become accustomed to who she was, and what was buried within her memories.

After a year or two of becoming fully accepting of her true self, Naida received the star-sealed envelope, and suddenly that familiar sound of roaring water echoed within her mind.

★ Talents And Skills ☆
  ☆Painting as well as Composing/Playing music
☆ Dancing
  ☆ Empathy; Able to relate to others very well, and help them with their feelings.
  ☆ 'Sixth Sense'

★ Appearance ☆
Height: 167 cm (5'6")
Weight: 56.69 kg (125 lbs)
Eye and Hair Colour: Light brown/blonde hair and grey eyes, often mistaken for pink or purple in certain lights.
Build: Feminine and slim
Clothing: Sundresses of all shades and colors, as well as often sporting off-the-shoulder tops and shorts. Occasionally wears sunhats.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Accepted! I love everyone's C.S's I'm glad everyone's interested! Though may I ask, would you all to start now since we have an even number of people?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:38 pm

I'm ready for whenever you guys are!

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:14 am

Personally, I wouldn't mind at all if we were to start now. But what about your own CS Space? Plus, Kayla doesn't have a Bio yet. Also, what about the roommates? Or maybe they can be decided within the RP itself? That might something fun to do while waiting for more participants.
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Loyal to none but the one true King... OZYMANDIO-DA!

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:27 am

Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I'm everywhere, I didn't even think about my own bio and I think the person Kayla, is HoneyBuzz, she did do her bio, it's up there, on the other page ^^ and I can do roommates after I do my bio :,)

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:28 am

Kayla is maxx, i'm Naida! lol

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:29 am

AH! Im sorry! Okay, Maxx didnt finish here's yet, right! I guess we can wait for more people until she finishes hers! And I can do mines in the mean time! I'm learning names, good good LMAO

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Finally finished the bio. Hope its okay. Sorry it took so long.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:57 am

you're quite fine! I gotta do mines too!

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ