[REQ] Starry Sky Academy

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
SuXeSoN

Re: [REQ] Starry Sky Academy

Post by SuXeSoN » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:36 am

Character Sheet

★ Name ☆
Duis Speculus

★ Age ☆

★ Role ☆
Gemini, The Unlonely (The Not Aloner doesn't really sound right to me >.<)

★Gender ☆
Male

★ Grade ☆
Grade 3

★ Roommate ☆

★ Ability ☆
Duis, as the Unlonely, formerly had the ability to split himself into clones as many times as he likes. However, in his new reincarnation, Duis has a few limitations when he splits himself into clones.

Firstly, unless he's splitting into just two, the clones will not be able to carry Duis' will independently, and therefore, they need commands. Therefore, he has no way to control his 2nd clone onwards without direct communication. However, he could take on the consciousness of his 1st. Not only there's a limit to how many clones he could make. The clones, with the exception of the 1st clone again, have limited parameters. As in, they contain only half of the previous clone's strength, intellect, handiness, etc. For example, the first clone will have 100% of the original's parameters and is the only perfect clone. The next ones will have 50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%... Since going beyond 10% creates unsightly clones, which are too stupid for Duis, there could only be 4 usable clones of himself.

★ Personality ☆
  • Like his ancestor, he places a high value in intelligence and logical thinking. This might give him a slight superiority complex or make him sound cocky as he speaks eloquently. This also makes him seem stern and serious. Unfortunately, this may mean that he looks down upon illogical or unintelligent people.
  • However, he's raised well. He's good natured and rarely means any malicious intent. Needless to say, he thought of the "quarrel" in the Zodiacs' past to be completely foolish. He wishes to make amends. The only question is whether the other zodiacs would like to as well.
  • Duis is quite organized, and he strives to find the best way to optimize his time. Even when performing more recreational activities.
  • He's not exactly a social person though. He used to be so distracted by his own dreams that he didn't really make friends when he was young. However, he does enjoy conversing with others that share his peculiar wavelength. It's nice to have someone that's not yourself to talk to and play chess with.
★ Bio ☆

The dreams started for as long as Duis could remember.

They weren't just your regular dreams either, these were recurring dreams that would always feature the same people. People that were ignited in raging flames. Screams filled the air, not only screams of fear and suffering, but laughter. Maniacal laughter.

The young boy often woke up to realize that he was the one laughing. At first, he couldn't help but question why. But as the years pass by, the dreams become more and more intense. To the point that the dreams felt very much like reality. It was like he was in a second life, apparently, his dream-self was named Ceasar. A man who acts alone, yet he doesn't. Dubbed "He Who is Not Alone." It was easy to see why. Ceasar was a man who can create as many copies of himself as he wished, and they would act in perfect coordination, not a word between him and his clones were ever shared, they just knew what to do. Like how they travelled the world, gathering knowledge, gathering intelligence, eyes and ears were everywhere. Ceasar had an endless thirst for knowledge.

However, Ceasar wasn't the only one with powers. There were others.. 11 others, each belonging to a zodiac. Ceasar and Duis both share Gemini.

The dream became more and more immersive as he grew up, more vivid, more colourful, and more bloody.

Ceasar, in a blur of rage, burned Scorpio and her followers alive. In vengeance of Aries. It seemed that he couldn't forgive himself for preventing her death. It was the next morning when he came to his senses. To see miles of burnt trees, destroyed housing, nothing was left but despair. Unable to bear the weight that what he did was no better than what Scorpio did. Ceasar took his own life.

The dreams always ended there, before cycling back. At one point, Duis could control his dreaming to the point that he would only see the imaginative dream of his when he wanted to. It wasn't until Duis was 14 when he realized his dreams weren't simply dreamed of his imagination.

It was a night before his final exams. Despite being a smart kid, he didn't pay attention to much in class. This reflected in his grades. His parents, knowing that their son wasn't the type to study, forced him to stay in his room and study. Which, he tried to do. But he found organic chemistry so boring that he went to sleep on his desk.

The next morning, he woke up on his bed. While someone else unfamiliar was working on his desk. "AH!" He let out a short scream in shock. The boy on the desk, turned around, wide-eyed. They held eye contact for a while. Duis was speechless as he looked at an exact replica of himself. Ceasar... He thought. Before slowly raising his hand, pointing his palm at his doppelganger. "Return." He said, with slight fear in his voice. "Good luck with organic chem, I got it covered for you." The doppelganger said before vanishing into specks of silver, specks that got pulled into Duis' outstretch palm. Suddenly, Duis had felt as if he learnt so much more.

Needless to say, Duis did much better than he thought he would on the exam. It seemed like the answers flow from his hand into the paper. It was astounding.

From then on. Duis had a little fun with his new-found cloning ability, which was significantly weaker than Ceasar's. But he kept at it. Eventually, He was able to make one of his clones act out his will. This led to very productive study sessions. He came to have much more free time than before, which led him to pursue a hobby, cooking, and then chess. Both of which were quite enjoyable to do with his clone. Which he kept hidden from the rest of the world.

Then, one day. A letter popped up in the mailbox. It was addressed to Duis, and it had a wax seal in the shape of a star. Duis suddenly had an interest in what the other present-day Zodiacs were like.

★ Talents And Skills ☆
            ☆ Multitasking
            ☆ Cooking
            ☆ Analysing, both people and data
            ☆ Chess

★ Appearance ☆

☆ Height: 172 cm (5'7")
☆ Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
☆ Eye and Hair Colour: Black, nothing else to it.
☆ Build: Slim, not a lot of muscle
☆ Clothing: Duis uses square-rimmed glasses to correct his slight long-sightedness, and wears them more often than not. When not in uniform, he wears outfits that are neat and organized. Like dress shirts folded to his elbows.
Last edited by SuXeSoN on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Loyal to none but the one true King... OZYMANDIO-DA!

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:38 am

So, I noticed that the Appearance tab is missing. >.< I suppose we add it to the very last bit to the CS?

My current CS is a WIP btw. (Basing the personality off my Gemini friend, as an Aquarius, I actually don't want to get along with him. XD)
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:49 am

I actually forgot to add that, LMAO, you can add it if you want but I do suggest to add one ;))

That's fine! im glad you even joined!

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Yeap, think I'm done. :D *flops on desk*

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:51 am

★ Name ☆
Kayla 'Kay' Grant

★ Age ☆

★ Role ☆
Scorpio, the Poison Tail

★Gender ☆
Female

★ Grade ☆
2 (I think?)

★ Roommate ☆

★ Ability ☆

As the Poison Tail, Kay could control others with ease. However, in her half-human body, there are limitations to her mind control.
Depending on how strong willed an individual is, it can take more energy to control one person than another.
Keeping it up for an extended period of time drains her. Basically, if she has control of one mind for more than an hour, it gets harder and harder. Usually, if she keeps it up for any longer than two and a half hours, she passes out.
Also, she can not directly control someone to kill themselves or others.

★ Personality ☆

☆Kayla is full of energy with whatever she does.

☆Kay can seem rather unorganized.

☆She can be quite rebellious, not wanting to do what the person in charge is telling her to.

☆Kay is protective of those close to her, and can hold a grudge for a very long time if someone hurts them.

★ Bio ☆

Kay has always loved controlling people. Even at a young age, she was the one in charge. All her friends did as she said, without complaint. She loved this, but never realised why no one ever said no when she told them what to do. Until she was eight.

When she was eight, a group of bullies from school decided to pick on the blue haired girl who always wore gloves and a leather jacket. As they came towards her, she was scared. She hadn't been in this situation before and the bullies were all older and bigger than her. She told them to stop, and felt something. A power, reaching from her mind to theirs. They were completely transfixed, and did what she said, without her even having to say it.

She often got into trouble in school due to her rebellious streak. So she hated the teachers. And enjoyed bending their minds to her will.

Shortly after she realised she could control people, Kayla started getting dreams. They were of a woman who looked like her, except without dyed hair and piercings. She enjoyed these dream and soon came to realise that they were not dreams, but memories. Of how she was. And the other eleven.

One day, she received the starred envelope in the post. And became curious about the other modern zodiacs.

★ Talents and skills ☆

☆Is being annoying a skill?
☆Baking
☆Very quick to learn new things

★ Appearance ☆
☆ Height: 157 cm (5'2")
☆ Weight: 44.9 kg (98.8 lbs)
☆ Eye and Hair Colour: Green eyes, dyed blue hair.
☆ Clothing: Kay prefers to wear jeans, tee shirts, her purple leather jacket and her dark blue boots. She usually wears fingerless gloves and a choker necklace, both which match the color of her tee shirt, and has several piercings up the side of her ears.
Last edited by Maxx on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired
Go Make Fun Of My Terrible Art

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:56 am

Accepted! Nice! We're slowly getting this show on the road, and have I not replied to you yet on the other RP? If I may ask?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:59 am

Thanks for accepting it before its finished. Is the picture okay because I totally did not spend nearly fifteen hours on it?
And no, you haven't yet.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired
Go Make Fun Of My Terrible Art

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:00 am

It's quite fine!!!

OOOF I AM SO SORRY, I GOT YOU

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:21 am

Would you mind keeping Pisces on lock for me? I should have a basic skeleton of a CS up asap! (I'll fully flesh it out soon after)
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:06 am

A friendly reminder to lock Gemini, Scorpio, and Pisces, since you probably forgot to do so when you accepted us >.<