[REQ] Starry Sky Academy

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
spacesgoats

[REQ] Starry Sky Academy

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 am

" Why? We have blessed you all with so much glory, power and resource. Why have you betrayed us? The god's themselves, giving you all that you would need with only one responsibility; watch over and care for your followers. But instead, you let them die, kill each other and submit to their sins. Where were you when they cried and plead for help? Where were you when they slaughtered each other one by one until they were nothing but a bloody pile? Well, we know where you were. You were out and about. Strutting like you were children. You should all be ashamed. You gave in to your desires of power, greed and lust and created an unbalanced environment for those who depended on you. Children. That is what you all are. And that is what you will forever be. However, balance can be restored, but not now. Not for a long long time. Your stories end here, for now. When the time comes, you shall return and we hope that you do better than before. "

Within the early years of the kingdom of Skiya, the gods that oversaw it created twelve royals destined to act as the people's guiders. They were each created different but the same and had knowledge of the others among them. Their job's were simple; use their power to help their followers. Without guidance, they would surely be lost. In the beginning, everything was fine. The twelve creations formed a council and named themselves Starry Zodiac's. A good idea at the time, but surely their downfall. They began to rebel and fight for who shouldn't have the supreme power. They began to lose tides and give into their inner hatred. They were beyond saving. Sin had taken over them and they stood no chance against it. No one was safe.

Available( Image ) "She Who Walks Among the Lambs. A humble soul who stood for optimism and courage. Blessed with the ability of Telekinesis. However, when betrayed by The Poison Tail, she was controlled and forced to kill her followers as well as kill herself in a mighty hurricane."

Available ( Image ) "He Who Cares for The Bull. A shy yet strong soul who show's loyalty and patience. Blessed with the ability to speak to land animals. However, when told by The Keeper of the Arrows that he would have to pay for his things back, he sold his follower's into slavery."

Taken ( Image ) "He Who Is Not Alone. A tactical genius who values intelligence and imagination. Blessed with the ability of creating clone's of himself at will. After hearing of the event's of The Lamb Walker and knowing The Poison Tail was behind it, he set her and her follower's ablaze."

Available( Image ) "He Who Lives In Exile. A quick tempered loner who is known for his dependance and care. Blessed with the ability to turn his body into a strong steel like skeleton. After encountering The Sea Goat after he murdered The Balanced One, he swiftly took revenge and ate his body whole."

Available( Image ) "She Who Stalk's In The Night. A proud hunter known for her confidence and generosity. Blessed with the ability of stealthy invisibility. After learning that a aquatic fiend had struck her people, she wrongfully murdered The Sea Maiden instead of The Water Bringer."

Available( Image ) "She Who Preaches Purity. A motherly figure who was not only helpful but also reliable. Blessed with the ability to see the future. She betrayed the gods knowing that all of the event's would happen in hopes that she would be the only one left to rule."

Taken( Image ) "She Who Meditates Balance. A diplomatic figure who uses her gracefulness and peacefulness to maintain balance. Blessed with the ability to control lightning. Knowing that The Purity Preacher was aware of what was happening, she intended to slay her but was confronted by The Sea Goat and was killed." 

Taken ( Image ) "She Who Poison's With Tail. A observant fiend who is passionate and dynamic in everything she does. Blessed with the ability of mind control. She controlled The Lamb Walker to kill her followers and herself before being set on fire by The Not Aloner."

Available ( Image ) "He Who Watches The Arrows. A silent hero who prefers to be independent and unfeeling. Blessed with the ability of super strength. He tricked The Bull Carer into selling his people into slavery for his people. He then was accidently drowned by The Sea Maiden."

Available ( Image ) "He Who Comforts The Sea Goat. A slightly insane soul who is responsible and resourceful. Blessed with the ability of infatuating others. He violently killed The Balanced One out pure lust and was soon hung by his own people in fear that he would kill them."

Available ( Image ) "He Who Brings Forth Water. A clever imp who is inventive and stubborn. Blessed with the ability to sea animals. He secretly attacked The Night Stalkers people to impress The Sea Maiden only to see she had given her own life."

Taken ( Image ) "She Who Madien's The Sea. A devoted disciple who is compassionate and forgiving. Blessed the ability to manipulate water. She accidently drowned The Keeper Of The Arrows and, out of guilt, gave her own life in fear of facing the gods for judgement."

After thousands of years, the gods finally feel as though the Zodiac's should have a second chance at life. They reincarnated them with twelve Skiya children who would on day encounter each other again. They all posses their past memories, abilities and power. However, given their now half human bodies, they have much to learn and adapt to. With the young Zodiac's now attending The Starry Sky Academy, will the gods' wish come true or will it just become another deadly massacre.

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Last edited by spacesgoats on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

spacesgoats

[REQ] Starry Sky Academy

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:49 am

Character Sheet

★ Name ☆
            name here

★ Age ☆
            age here

★ Role ☆
            role here

★Gender ☆
            gender here

★ Grade ☆
            1-4 here

★ Roommate ☆
            Roommate here (will be discussed in oc's. Same gender only

★ Ability ☆
            ability here

★ Personality ☆
            Trait 1 | | Trait 2 | | Trait 3 | | Trait 4
        le personality here

★ Bio ☆
        le little bit about your character here. Fill free to get creative with it. Even make some stuff up about their past if you want. Just don't make it ridiculous.

★ Talents And Skills ☆
            ☆ Talents.
            ☆ &
            ☆ Skills
            ☆ Here
            ☆ Please

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

SuXeSoN

Re: [REQ] Starry Sky Academy

Post by SuXeSoN » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:43 am

Intriguing.. I'm kinda interested so I would like to to ask some questions if you don't mind. So what's the age range of each grade? And how much are we able to alter the original abilities from their reincarnations, and if additional ones can be added. Alssooooo.. How are the reincarnated zodiacs told to come to the academy, some sort of heavenly messenger did that I presume? I also assume that the reincarnated don't have to be the same gender as the original zodiacs?

If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Loyal to none but the one true King... OZYMANDIO-DA!

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:42 am

Great! Sorry I may have no been really in-depth in this, sorry about that I can understand why you seem a little confused? First, since they're still in high school and just attending an Academy, the age range should be 14-19. The second question, I'm not sure if you didn't read the last bit of the plot closely but as it says that they so posses their abilities from the pass, but since they're human, it's half of what they can truly posses. And the letter can be sent heavenly! as well as your last question, yes it doesn't have to be the same gender as the original zodiacs

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

kitty

Post by kitty » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:24 pm

name: kitten

role: pet and friend

grade: 2

roommate: unknown

ability: I can turn into a furry, cat, and any type of feline

personality: trait 1: nice. trait 2: adorable. trait 3: caring. trait 4: smart

bio: mystery?

talents and skills: plays all different types of violins, guitar and piano. rollar skates, sings, and dances.

Sent from my A574BL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

kitty

Post by kitty » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:24 pm

kitty rolled 10d40 and got: 193.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:26 pm

I'm sorrry, I'm not sure if you actually read the rules or not, especially for each section but this is Intermediate. I need more than just one sentence.

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:26 pm

AND this isn't a regular academy, this is an Zodiac Academy, if you also read the plot. You're probably better in Casual, sorry, not accepted.

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

kitty

Post by kitty » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:50 pm

what are the rules

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Like I specified on the other topic. Go to Orientation and Announcement and find the rules.