[ONE] Dancing With the Devil

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:50 pm

no you're quite fine! LMAO

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

spacesgoats

Re: [ONE] Dancing With the Devil

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:51 pm

You can post your C.S. on here!

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Sorry it took so long, like I said, my brain doesn't CSes a the moment. My character is based off of an actual demon, with some of my own bits added in. By the way, the link is just to a thingy with info about the actual demon, that I thought I'd just add in

Name:
Ashmadai Daeva
Nickname(s):
Ash, Aeshma-Deva, Chaos
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Species:
Demon
Abilities:
Not an effing clue Ash can summon his mace with a thought, no matter where he is. Also, he can summon other demons who help him with his evil doings. Finally, he is able to convince people to become morally corrupt rather easily.
Weaknesses:
Ash does not like water at all.
Personality:
Ash has been called one of the fiercest demons in hell. He rather enjoys causing and watching conflicts. In all his lifetimes, whether reborn as a girl or a boy, chaos and mischief have been his greatest passions. Ash can seem rather mad sometimes, due to his habit of talking to himself, and can get very angry, very quickly.
History:
Ash has enjoyed his many lifetimes. Everytime he is reborn, he forgets the oldest few lifetimes in his memory, but he doesn't mind this much. He is reborn every 150 years or so. He is glad of this, otherwise he would end up like the demons who were never reborn and just got weaker as they grew older. In this particular lifetime, he hasn't really done much, apart from get all the new gaming consoles for his bedroom in Hell. This obviously annoyed some of the more traditional demons, but they know that as long as Ash is hidden in his room playing whatever new violent video game he has, he is less likely to get PO'ed at them.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired
Go Make Fun Of My Terrible Art

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 pm

NAME
Amariah Evangeline Haven
Amelia Eden Holloway (Human Allias)

NICKNAME/S
• Amari 
• Amara
• Ria 
• Golden Girl 

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

SPECIES 
Angel/Divine entity

A B I L I T I E S 
Because Amariah is a mix between a Diety and an Archangel she does not possess all the powers each would have separately, rather she inherited certain things from her mother (Eris) and other things from her father (God)

Powerful Reality Warping || Inherited from: God || Resurection || Inherited from: God || Telepathy || Inherited from: Eris || Empathy || Inherited from: Eris || Telekinesis || Inherited from: Eris || Precognition || Inherited from: Eris || Chronokinesis || Inherited from: Eris || Biokinesis || Inherited from: Eris || Advanced Healing || Inherited from: God || Imortality || Inherited from: Both || 

W E A K N E S S E S
The Darkness(God's sister who has been locked away from the beginning of time) || Heaven's weapons || Holy fire || The first blade || Angel blades || Certain demon powers that could smite her own, or weaken her body itself.||

PERSONALITY
For the majority of her life Amariah has carried out her duties serving humanity with a gentle, kindhearted grace. Often characterised by her golden hair and sincere smile, she is known to light up any room she enters. Calm and patient, anger has never been something she resorts to. Amariah takes great care with the ones around her, listening to their problems with a caring ear and kind heart she will offer advice when she feels it is needed.

Though a kind soul, it would be in ones best interest not to forget that Amariah is the daughter of a Divine Entity and is classified as one herself. She was not involved in the war when Michael banished Lucifer from Heaven as at the time she was only a small child, but she is still proficient in combat, though rarely uses it in anything but self defense.

It would not be in your best interest to insult or threaten her loved ones as she will defend others vehemently. Amariah believes that grudges are too much of a burden and there is little to be gained from holding on to ancient rivalries, though there are always exceptions to every rule. It is both a weakness and a strength, for though her open friendliness draws people in, it also exposes herself to pain.
When it comes to trust Amariah is not won easily, it usually takes time, but once you have gained her trust she will stand by you no questions asked for the rest of her life.

Though Amariah is happy on the outside, Not all is bright smiles with the daughter of God. Under her perfected shining façade is a being who has become almost accustomed to being forgotten. She has watched countless angels and entities fade into oblivion with time and fears one day she too will fade from memory. She grows over-attached quickly, and then, when torn from those she cares for, falls almost to the point of depression.

But Amariah is the daughter of God, she is supposed to be the light in the darkness, the good in all the world's bad, and she pretends to be just that. painting a false smile on her face as if nothing truly pains her while in reality the weight of the universe is on her shoulders.

HISTORY
The one thing Amariah hates speaking about most is, she won't speak of it often if she speaks of it at all.

Unknown to all except the few who were there at the beginning of the universe itself, there used to be a female Archangel; Eris. A few years after God had created the universe, he fell in love with Eris, the Archangel he had created. Eris quickly became his closest friend, must trusted advisor, and lover. Their love could have shattered the universe as easily as God had created it, and from their union came a baby girl, who they called Amariah, which in the ancient language of angels means "Heaven".

Unfortunately, the families happiness did not last. The eternity they had expected to have together turned into a few short years. When Lucifer rose up against God, Eris was killed in the battle, leaving Amariah motherless in a world where she would need her mother. When the battle ended, God returned to the daughter his beloved angel left behind, but Amariah was simply a reminder of the love he had lost. 

Struck with grief and unable to be near his own daughter, God created the humans in his image, ordering that all angels defend them with their lives. Then just like that, he locked himself away from everything, and everyone. Over her life time, she was raised by anyone other than her father. Angel after Angel raised Amariah, but in the long run, they were simply watching the young Goddess making sure no harm came to her, in the end, Amariah raised herself.

As the second war started and found itself on the earth in the human realm, her father came out from the seclusion he had placed himself into. It was the first time Amariah had actually seen her father since her mother had died. God made himself very clear to his daughter, he wanted Amariah to lead Heaven to victory, he would not stand idly as Lucifer tried to take the only creation he found worthy of his love out from under him. Amariah had never admitted, or shown how deeply her father's words had hurt her, that she, his own daughter was not worthy of his love.

Still, as asked of her Amariah left her home in heaven, going to earth in order to lead the fight there amongst the beings her father held so close to his heart.

It was here Amariah stumbled across Lucifer's son. The pull between them was undeniable, she felt it move through her very being, her very soul longed to be close to him, Naturally Amariah fought these feelings, he was the exact opposite of her. The darkness to her light. Yet she still wanted to be with him. Her head constantly telling her he was bad, and evil, but her heart telling her he was not evil or bad, he was simply different from what she grew up believing was right. It quickly became like a war within her.

A P P E A R A N C E
мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:25 am

Wow... Was mine alright?
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:27 am

of course!!! I just like to be detailed in my C.S. So you can know her more :) are you ready?

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:45 am

Yeah.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

spacesgoats