[ONE] Dancing With the Devil

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
spacesgoats

[ONE] Dancing With the Devil

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:18 am

Lucifer was God's favourite. From the moment of his creation, he had been God's favourite. That is until God created man, Lucifer was still Daddies favourite angel, but he was no longer Daddies favourite creation. The angels devoted themselves to the humans and their protection as their father, their Lord and God commanded them. Lucifer grew envious of the mortals and God's unwavering love for them, and soon after the envy came the hate, and the spite, not only towards God's creation but towards God himself. Lucifer and his followers were banished from heaven only adding fuel to the flame, God was so merciful with the mortals but not merciful with his first creation.

This is how the feud between Heaven and Hell started. However, it has always been more between Lucifer and God themselves, the people in their kingdoms were simply dragged into it. Demons have always been the darkness in the world, while the Angels have been the light. For centuries, it had been that way, they acknowledged the other never doing much about it, staying clear of each other in attempt to avoid violence and unnecessary fighting that would be brought on by a disagreement.

God and Lucifer have brought their battle to earth. Lucifer sending his son, and God sending his daughter. All their parents want is for them to lead their plans to victory, but what happens when they meet and start to fall for each other? In order to keep what is left of the balance between Heaven and Hell, they fight their feelings but you can only fight off feelings for so long. Drawn to each other, like an addict drawn to his drug, a moth drawn to light, they can't help themselves, despite how looked down upon it may be. None of that matters when they are together. What will happen when they finally follow their hearts?

Rules

• First Rule: Read the rules | Simple rule. Read them. Rules are there to let you know what a GM is expecting of you and what they want from you. I am not expecting much from anyone however; I do expect these rules to be READ and followed.

• Second Rule: Commitment | While I do not expect you to post every single day, I at least expect a post twice a week. I understand life comes first, trust me. If you can no longer be a part of this role-play, notify me so I can either scratch your role or find someone else to fill it.

• Third Rule: Literacy | I am not asking for a lot for this rule. If you cannot make a proper sentence, please do not join this role-play. While I do not expect you to be an advanced literate role-player, I would expect you to know how to use spell-check and have basic grammar skills. Should you have problems, ask for help. There will always be someone willing to help you. This role-play is meant for you to grow as a role-player and hopefully expand your writing skills as well.

• Fourth Rule: Characters | Characters are to be based off of their character sheet. A character sheet is there to give the GM a heads up of what to expect from a potential role-play partner. Do refrain from making a mary-sue/gary-stu character. I had this problem in a previous role-play, not on this site, and it became quite a problem. Feel free to get creative with your character when it comes to the skills and abilities section of your character sheet. Also, character images are to be made with anime, realistic, or semi-realistic images. I do not want an image of living person.

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Maxx
Platinum

Re: [ONE] Dancing With the Devil

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:58 am

This looks really cool. Do you have a specific CS template?
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:29 pm

I do!!! Sorry for getting to you late, just came from work! Image

NAME

NICKNAME/S

AG E

SEXUALITY

SPECIES 

A B I L I T I E S 

W E A K N E S S E S

PERSONALITY

HISTORY

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:34 pm

I'm gonna be annoying and ask questions. What sort of thing would I put for species and abilities? And also history? Like I said, I'm gonna be annoying with questions.
Last edited by Maxx on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:38 pm

no you're quite fine! I really didn't specify LMAO, I was hoping my partner for this RP, to be the Demon, so put down Demon for species and put the abilities of a Demon in the abilities spot, or the abilities you want your character to have

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:39 pm

And also history? Because I'm an idiot annoying.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:41 pm

For History, just put the history of your character, it's like a Bio for your character

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 pm

I meant, I'm unsure of what the history would be. because I'm an idiot.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:47 pm

It would just mean, how did your character grow up young? How was their past and such?

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Okay. Sorry if it seemed like a stupid question, I've had six exams this week and my brain doesn't seem to want to think anymore when it comes to CSes.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature