[req] A Colorless Rebellion

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Xcelgamer

Re: [req] A Colorless Rebellion

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:42 am

Honestly the way my character is designed I can't wait to beat Calum. Cause she absolutely loves to beat the person that thinks they are the smartest person in the room
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:48 am

Callum doesn't just think he is, he often actually is. But I see where your character is coming from. I hate smug-smart people.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired
Go Make Fun Of My Terrible Art

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:00 am

Name: Lyra Trillman the II

Nickname: Ghost

S.O. : Lesbian

Class: 3

Set: C

Destined Faction: 1C (Grey Army)

Height: 5’0”

Likes: London Mercia, making tech, showing up cocky dicks, trying to beat Calum Reade, her mum’s stories

Dislikes: The Waite Family, not being allowed to help Class 3 when she moves to 1C, People who think their the smartest in the room, Callum Reade
Talents:
• Blending In,
• Coding
• Psychological evaluator
• Creating Tech

Appearance: Small of the back length, light gray, hair. Slightly sunken, dull grey eyes. Slightly top heavy. Wears plain grey shirt and shorts combo and a very loose gray tie.

Personality: Lyra the II is in general a quiet person, very rarely asking questions or yelling at people. One of the few times she does speak is when she stops Class 2 Students bullying Class 3 Students by bullying and then pulling out the fact that she is going to be in 1C. If you get to meet and or get to know Lyra you’ll also find that she is actually besides possibly, maybe Callum Reade is the smartest person in the room although she doesn't like to announce that fact. She only gets really excited about anything when doing techy things, outsmarting bullies or outsmarting the Leaders especially Callum Reade or Maureen Waite, normally she just talks with a bored expression and tone.

Bio: Lyra grew up in 3C and listened to stories as to what life was like in 1C by her mother. See before Lyra was born, her mother grew up in class 1 housing with her own mother working as part of the team that worked on the Skin Cel Modifier. Unfortunately, due to a thing called jealousy, Lyra was taken away, forcibly killed and name was scrubbed from the project. Due to that and that her mother didn’t do the greatest on the new Test, the Trillman family had to move to into the class 3 housing where her mother worked in 3C. Lyra the II to near everyone except her mother and the people who confirm the Tests doesn’t know she exists, so quiet, visually the blandest of bland, the one-person Class 1 or Class 2 don’t pick on, cause they don’t know she exists. Besides homework in the afternoon she often dumpster dives behind the factories for junk to create small bits of technology. A little over six months ago, Lyra officially joined the Rebellion albeit only Hunter knows she has joined.

Extra: “Chocolate is Awesome” is one of her favourite family tales, wants to start a thing called a band(heard about them from her mother who in turn heard about them from her mother), Not sure if creating technology without sharing is legal

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:10 am

Nice
I like the way you came up with a reason as to why they no longer live in Class 1.
Also, are there any parts from that you'd like me to add to the timeline? Like, the year they had to move, or when the grandmother was killed, or something?
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:15 am

Nah, I imagine that since Lyra the I name was scrubbed from the project, that included any Trillman name was scrubbed from anything important, including history with what Leaders were alive back then and the last two Trillmans knowing what actually happened.

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 am

Okay. I'm probably gonna end up asking everyone who joins the same question.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:28 am

I also just realised that so far, Lyra is the shortest out of all of them

Maxx
Gold

Post by Maxx » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:29 am

So she is. And Hunter is over a foot taller than her.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:23 am

Is it weird that I imagine one of the first questions that Zara will ask London when they meet in person is if she knows who worked on the Skin Cel Modifier?

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:38 am

Lol... that would be cool... you should totally ask when our characters meet...
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.