[One] Vampire Love

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
PoeticSatyr

[One] Vampire Love

Post by PoeticSatyr » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:39 am

In a fantasy world set in a medieval-esque time period, your character is a well-known vampire hunter. You've slain every vampire who've dared cross your path, and have sworn to take down the kingdom of vampires, the Valewyn Empire.

After getting a tip from a mysterious stranger, you plan to ambush a band of vampires crossing through human territory. You take your small militia to the spot only to be ambushed yourselves and kidnapped.

Brought to your knees at the feet and mercy of the Valewyn Court, your savior is the vampire Prince who gives you a choice: become his personal blood servant or perish.

It's a tough decision; being near the monster you've sworn to kill to feed him is the most volatile way you could imagine spending the rest of your life. But, the safety of your village is also hanging on a thread, so you bleakly accept your fate.

While imprisoned you learn more about the Prince and maybe develop feelings for him...?

Edit** I forgot the CS 😅

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Race/Ethnicity:
Personality:
Background:
Appearance:
Last edited by PoeticSatyr on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maxx
Platinum

Re: [One] Vampire Love

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:16 am

Ooo looks interesting...

Starry Night Smol

Post by Starry Night Smol » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:51 pm

I'm interested if you're still looking for an rp partner for this! Just @me if you are ^u^
First, coffee......... THEN take over the world.
I don't bite! .... much. (Okay, I don't bite hard.)

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:01 am

I might make a Cs tonight
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

PoeticSatyr

Post by PoeticSatyr » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Here's mine:
Name: Mitchell Vasiliev

Height: 6’4”

Build: Mostly ectomorph, but has muscle from combat training. Triangle shape.

Personality: A quiet storm rages behind golden eyes. Strict discipline has transformed a curious, wide-eyed boy to a seemingly cold, aloof man. But a bleeding heart lies within, and his moral compass often lands him in trouble with his father. When he isn't putting up a front, Mitchell tends to be sarcastic and his former self shines through.

Appearance: Typical vampires dawn a grey skin tone that varies from pale to charcoal. Mitchell lands in the middle: warm grey. His eyes, like his father’s, are a bright gold, but they're almond shaped like his late mother's. His wavy hair is usually slicked back and reaches to the bottom of his sharp chin. Most of his features are sharp, like his long nose, high cheekbones, and a generally slender, oval-shaped face. He's on the smaller side of average vampire height, being 6’3”-6’6".

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:02 pm

Hi, made a CS for this, cos it does look like a really cool 1x1. Hope its okay...

Name: Sarah Heap

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 7.2 stone

Personality: Sarah is, and always has been, a fighter. She isn't one to back down or give up, even in the most hopeless situations. She can be quite friendly once you get to know her, and she will always fight for what she thinks is right.

Background: As a child, she always wanted to be a vampire hunter, even though her father - who was also a vampire hunter - told her it was just for boys. She proved him wrong when she killed her first vampire at the age of 13. Sarah's father started teaching her all the tricks of the trade, and she quickly became very good at it. She is proud to have followed in her fathers footsteps.

Appearance: Sarah has short black hair, and blue eyes. She has a scar that runs across her right eye - making her half-blind - which she prefers to keep covered with a soft eye patch. The rest of her face is quite pretty. She is 5'9" and skinny.

PoeticSatyr

Post by PoeticSatyr » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Maxx wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:02 pm
Hi, made a CS for this, cos it does look like a really cool 1x1. Hope its okay...

Name: Sarah Heap

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 7.2 stone

Personality: Sarah is, and always has been, a fighter. She isn't one to back down or give up, even in the most hopeless situations. She can be quite friendly once you get to know her, and she will always fight for what she thinks is right.

Background: As a child, she always wanted to be a vampire hunter, even though her father - who was also a vampire hunter - told her it was just for boys. She proved him wrong when she killed her first vampire at the age of 13. Sarah's father started teaching her all the tricks of the trade, and she quickly became very good at it. She is proud to have followed in her fathers footsteps.

Appearance: Sarah has short black hair, and blue eyes. She has a scar that runs across her right eye - making her half-blind - which she prefers to keep covered with a soft eye patch. The rest of her face is quite pretty. She is 5'9" and skinny.
Nice! Would you like to do this in a thread or PMs?

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:20 am

In a thread.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:46 am

I'll work on mine now
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

PoeticSatyr

Post by PoeticSatyr » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:47 am

👌🏾