[REQ] Cradle, a Post-Apocalyptic RP

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Nyx

Re: [REQ] Cradle, a Post-Apocalyptic RP

Post by Nyx » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 am

I'm still making edits and stuff as we speak, some things i'll be adding might be relevant to your characters. One point being the world ended 10 years ago, so that would mean they got all those piercings when they were 11. Not that that would technically be impossible, but a point I should atleast bring up.
For now it's too soon to say, "Will we be always, always?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:56 am

Okay. I realised I missed some things from J's bio, which explain how/why he got the piercings and all that. I'll sort that and say that some of the piercings he did himself after the world ended, and I'll keep checking the stuff you add for stuff that affect my characters so I can edit them accordingly.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:18 am

Just added in the bit I had missed.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:57 am

I've updated J and Em as you've edited, hope they're alright now.

Nyx

Post by Nyx » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Things on my to-do-list: more gear for other jobs, a bestiary of known threats, and vehicles. I'll be check up on things when my eyes and fingers stop bleeding.
For now it's too soon to say, "Will we be always, always?"

Myrn
Trap Card

Post by Myrn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:33 pm

Go ahead and rest♡

You definitely earned it 😘
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:13 am

Interested. I'm telling you ahead of time that I am very slow to post. >.>

Name: Samuel Hallbright.

Ethnicity/Nationality: Mixed, United States.

Appearance: Samuel stands 6'0" and has a moderately athletic physique. His poofy, light brown hair is of medium length, and is usually pulled back into a small, somewhat fluffed ponytail. His eyes are a deep green and usually set in a neutral stare, until something piques his interest. His skin is the approximate color of creamy peanut butter, but darkens if he manages to get enough sun.

Personality: Off duty; Samuel is best described as aloof and carefree, enjoying what he can, while he can. His favorite hobby is reading the old horror fiction books from before the bombs fell. Seeing as there aren't many in Cradle, he's hoping the upcoming expedition manages to find some. On duty; he isn't really much different, though he is definitely more serious. He doesn't take his job lightly, and works hard to keep his team in the game.

If you mess up his ride, you're likely to get cracked with a very large wrench.

Biography: Samuel was born the son of a mechanic. He had helped his father in his auto shop before the war, hoping to inherit the business one day. Of course, things ended up going sour once the shit hit the fan. They were on their own at first, seeking shelter wherever they could. Then they heard of Cradle. They had managed to make it there before the bombs dropped, and eventually managed to settle in. Samuel and his father ended up working for the Armored Division, in separate units.

About a year ago, his father died during a routine maintenance check; his jack had malfunctioned, and the jeep came down on his head. Samuel had been shaken up for a while a while after that, working in a near robotic manner to distract himself. He just came out of this state about five months ago, and volunteered for the expeditionary crew in the hopes it would take his mind off of his problems.

Skills/Talents: Samuel is highly skilled in both mechanics and tactical combat. He started learning mechanics and engineering when he was very young, and eventually joined the peacekeepers, where he learned the principals of combat. His greatest achievement, in his opinion, was putting a motorcycle together from parts when he was a teenager.

Shortcomings/Weaknesses: He tends to be too rough with his friends, which, more often than not, tends to get him in trouble with them. He also has very poor day vision, a slight glare being enough to blind him. He blames this on the one time he forgot to put on his welding mask.

Items/Proficiency: A small headlamp, insulated gloves (tucked into his back pocket when not being worn), a small variety of wrenches that he carries in his utility belt, and a pocket knife. He is proficient in mechanics and is an okay shot. He is proficient with medium/light weight melee weapons, such as the one large wrench that he carries in his belt.

Relations: Selena Hallbright (Mother), Jonathan Hallbright (Father, deceased).
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Rosehips

Post by Rosehips » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:49 am

Still accepting character sheets?

Myrn
Trap Card

Post by Myrn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:56 am

Yep
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Myrn
Trap Card