[Req] [Sci] The Sanctuary

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Fluffking

Re: [Req] [Sci] The Sanctuary

Post by Fluffking » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Is that Sharrkan from Magi?

That was an awesome anime.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:32 pm

It is!

Z4NNA

Post by Z4NNA » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:33 am

May i join this? I have a great character for this.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:43 am

of course, Z.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:52 am

Name:
ImageSiren Aira
Nickname:
Personality:
ImageCalm and always helpful, Siren does what she can to make sure her friends are taken care of. She doesn't like to see people upset and will try to cheer them up. She is also a hard worker and tries her hardest. Siren studies on a regular basis, usually every day when she gets home from school, and when she has free time in the library. Ontop of that, she does take care of herself, making sure that she stays healthy and not miss any school.

ImageDespite that, she likes to have fun, and only very slightly has disregard for the rules when it comes to them getting in her way of having a good time. She tends to calculate the Risk/Reward and determine whether or not it's worth getting in trouble for, if she can't get out of getting caught.
Ability:
ImageSiren has the ability to use elements that she comes in contact with. In order for her to use fire, she has to be burned. In order for her to use electricity, she has to be shocked. She would need to carry around parts of the elements to be able to shift element on her own. The only exception of this is the elements that are connected to her emotions. When she gets angry, she goes into fire mode, when she's sad she goes into water mode, and when she's really happy, flowers tend to pop up.

ImageListed Below are her elements and colors.

ImageFire/Red
ImageAir/Pale Green
ImageWater/Deep Blue
ImageEarth/Brown
ImageNature/Green
ImageLight/Gold
ImageDark/Black
ImageIce/Pale Blue
ImageMetal/Silver
ImageElectricity/Yellow
Sanctuary Role:
Why they were given Role: (if a member of staff)
How long in Sanctuary:
How they got to Sanctuary: (short summary. Everyone has a sob story so no one cares how bad your life was beforehand. If it affected who you are, it goes in personality.)
Appearance:
ImageImage
I left some things out, because I wonder if you guys would want to try to recruit her.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 pm

I have read the rules and I accept them

Name: Urwin Singe
Nickname: Sightseer, Ur
Personality: Urwin is first and foremost a friendly and cheerful person, always looking for people to hang out with and call friends. He likes to consider himself easily approachable and sometimes claims to be a slightly charismatic person, but he just lets people decide what they think of him. He is determined to help out those who need it and is confident in his abilities as a Recruiter and as a capable friend. He loves a good laugh and can be occasionally mischievous and playful to attempt to make people smile and laugh, as joy seems to be his pleasure. However there are times where Urwin feels a bit like a hindrance to the others due to his power only being able to locate Specials, not fight. He never lets this show though as he feels if people see him failing his emotions, they will as well. Nonetheless Urwin is just a chatty, friendly male who loves spending time with friends and freedom
Ability: Urwin's abilities lie within his eyes, in particular the capability of being able to locate those with powers. No matter the power or how well a Special tries to hide it, if Urwin eyes fall onto you he will be able to identify. All Urwin's powers can do is show him who is a Special and roughly how strong they are, which is represented to him as a faint blue flame that burns within the heart of a Special. The larger and more vibrent the flame, the stronger and more control a Special has. However he cannot identify what kind of power a Special has and is uncertain if he will ever gain that ability. Since his power affects his eyes, he gets a bonus of a slight increase in his sight, making his vision a little more acute and allowing him to see further and clearer then a normal person or Special can
Sanctuary Role: Recruiter
Why they were given Role: Due to his ability to locate those with powers plus his slight charismatic personality makes it a little easier to convince people to come with him to the Sanctuary
How long in Sanctuary: 4
How they got to Sanctuary: Urwin spend a decent amount of his life on the streets after he had been separated from his parents as well as his home and neighbourhood being destroyed by a powerful Special who went on a rampage and attempted to claim Urwin and his ability to identify Specials. From then Urwin would use his ability to avoid Specials as best he could, however doing this caused him to be found. After Urwin found a Special who he didn't know was from the Sanctuary, he attempted to escape from the area, however his attempt was too obvious and the Recruiter caught on quickly. After that the Recruiter quickly followed Urwin and after many words of comfort to the boy, managed to convince Urwin to come with him to the Sanctuary where he will be safe. Despite Urwin's caution towards Specials it didn't take him long to settle into the Sanctuary. Eventually Urwin joined the staff as a Recruiter due to his handy ability of identifying Specials
Appearance:
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:02 am

If at all possible I'd like to reserve second in command
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

tswati1278

Post by tswati1278 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:26 am

ZXZX

Sent from my A1601 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

cuttleshimmer

Post by cuttleshimmer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 pm

I am working on a CS for this!

Saccysauce

Post by Saccysauce » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:51 am

i am working on a cs for this. if im understamding correctly defenders and fighters are essentially sanctuary security?

Sent from my LM-X410.F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.