[Req] The Devil's Daughter

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:05 am

Image The land of Orandel was once peaceful. It had it's troubles, sure, but not to the extent it made the people miserable as a whole. The king, Miden Ludwik, was a mediocre king. While he dealt with the matters of diplomacy and other kingdoms, he didn't really ever try to make his kingdom better. It was fine the way it was, so why change it? The king had a daughter, who was rarely scolded by her father. She received whatever she wanted, when she wanted it. And if she had to be mean and nasty about it to the servants, she would. One time, she told her father she wanted one of them dead, and her father told her that if she killed those who were loyal and following her orders, that others would be afraid to be loyal. They would have no reason to serve.

When the princess reached her teen years, she was far more of a terror. She demanded everything, and wouldn't do anything for herself. if she didn't get it, she would pitch a fit until she did. And then her father died of an unknown illness. She was crowned queen at the age of 14.

Now she had her entire kingdom to serve her. Those who served her well were highly rewarded, while those who refused or didn't, were punished. She was quickly nicknamed as 'The Devil's Daughter' due to how cruel she could be for her age.

Your role in all of this?

Serve the Queen.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] The Devil's Daughter

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:05 am

General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageKeep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.

RP Rules ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageDon't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:06 am

Image Roles

The Queen
The HandMaiden
Advisor
Captain of the Personal Guard
The Messenger
Member of Royal Guard -
Head of Military

Inquire about extra roles! Suggest any

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:08 am

Image Name:
Title/Nickname: (If Any)
Role:
Loyalty Level: (To what lengths are you willing to serve your queen?)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra: Image

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:08 am

Kingdom Name
Orandel
Kingdom Emblem
Kingdom Colors
Black and Yellow