[REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Cr25pltro6
Member
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:41 am

(Sorry for the long waiting time. I fell asleep)

So yeah, I'll look for a more steampunk/medieval image to fit into the genre. Might take me a while though.
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

User avatar
FakeSkrillex
Member
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed May 30, 2018 2:15 am

Cr25pltro6 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 1:41 am
(Sorry for the long waiting time. I fell asleep)

So yeah, I'll look for a more steampunk/medieval image to fit into the genre. Might take me a while though.
Not sure how well these fit with what you were thinking

Image

This one has a little to much going on kind to be honest. But it does work for the whole scatter brained thing

-------------------------

Image

Not sure why this one has a lute, but he's kinda cool

Cr25pltro6
Member
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 am

The first one fits my character better than the second.
One minor detail though is that he looks like an elf (because of the pointy ears) and Joseph is human. But i like everything else about it.
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

User avatar
FakeSkrillex
Member
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed May 30, 2018 3:43 am

Cr25pltro6 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 am
The first one fits my character better than the second.
One minor detail though is that he looks like an elf (because of the pointy ears) and Joseph is human. But i like everything else about it.
Yeah, i'll look around a bit more, if anything I'd say just ignore the ears but I can't find many. I'll look around a lil more

Cr25pltro6
Member
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:45 am

FakeSkrillex wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:43 am
Cr25pltro6 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 am
The first one fits my character better than the second.
One minor detail though is that he looks like an elf (because of the pointy ears) and Joseph is human. But i like everything else about it.
Yeah, i'll look around a bit more, if anything I'd say just ignore the ears but I can't find many. I'll look around a lil more
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I like the first image a lot, so there is no need to keep searching. Besides, the ears are just a tiny detail that can be fixed or ignored easily.
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

User avatar
FakeSkrillex
Member
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed May 30, 2018 4:01 am

Ah okay, I'll update the CS then

Cr25pltro6
Member
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:08 am

So, roll call

Fortuna: the rogue (assassin) character
Ironhand: tank
Joseph: support character
Lott: DPS
Last edited by Cr25pltro6 on Wed May 30, 2018 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

Cr25pltro6
Member
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:09 am

Seems like a pretty solid team. Of course I could be wrong with my classification of everyone's characters, but I think these roles best reflect their character sheets.
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

User avatar
FakeSkrillex
Member
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed May 30, 2018 4:19 am

I'm going to wait on Eric to make his character, or just anyone else that wants to join before starting. But I feel like that's pretty accurate.

User avatar
ConfidentialCon
Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:24 pm
Contact:

Re: [REQ] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by ConfidentialCon » Wed May 30, 2018 4:52 am

that seems pretty accurate for Carmine

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests