[REQ] Fate Breakers

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Re: [REQ] Fate Breakers

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:54 am

You were accepted, sorry it lapsed my mind to tell you!
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:57 am

Thank you
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

Ethonious

Post by Ethonious » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:22 am

Oops, a bit of a plot hole. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll be editing it.
Insanity may reveal the uncharted ideas of ourselves. Tread lightly, lest you lose your humanity.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Once you start the rp please put the link for it here.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 pm

I will.

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am

Yeeyyy.. We're starting soon?
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Loyal to none but the one true King... OZYMANDIO-DA!

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:18 pm

I have but one question, that I'll ask since we haven't started yet:

From the day of our characters deaths to the day the rp will start, how long will have passed, or should we "play" it as if they've been revived for some time.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Everyone will have been revived for at least a year when we begin. I'll have the roleplay up soon today, I was on vacation with family so apologies for not having it up sooner.

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:08 am

OOohhh.. So that's how it is.. So it seems I'm mistaken then >.<

I guess that means the characters will have a grasp of not only their own abilities, but the abilities of the other Fateless too huh? Right.
not
Also, don't sweat it, I'm going to commit a worse sin... Albeit not intentionally.

(I have to be at cadet camp for two weeks starting next Monday... T-T)
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Loyal to none but the one true King... OZYMANDIO-DA!

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:12 pm

(Is this rp still going?)

Name: Tommy Stardust
Race: Animalines
Scar Location: On his chest over the right of his heart,
How did you 'Die'?: Stabbed in the heart
Weapons: Claws,
Magic:
  • Paddle Star: Tommy is able to form a raw energy ball or star and flings it at enemies, this star can be whipped/slingshot in order to hurt an enemy long distances away. (This ability is suppose to mimic the ability by the same name in League of Legends by the character Zoe, look her up if u want a better understanding of the power)
  • Starkiller: Tommy can form a raw energy orb in the palm of his hand, this ball can be use as a blunt object to shove, push, or crush things. (It could be seen as a similar ability to the rasengan or Ahri's orb but he can not throw it and it doesn't do damage beyond blunt force.)
  • Flash: Tommy can flash from on location to another, it is no more then 5 feet in movement but upon flashing he is unable to be seem or felt when transferring locations. (This can also be seen in League of Legends, I know I am so uncreative.)
Personality: Tommy is a hard headed young man always wanting to do things his way and pouts when he does not, since he is very young their is a still a lot for him to understand and his powers are among the top of them. Although he is a very talented boy the powers he owns get out of hand sometimes and his combat knowledge is not that great, he is like a ticking time bomb of a person that is just waiting to be set off. In his clan he was now as the Sassy cat since he always questioned the elders and would take any fight if he could to be seen as better then another. Although he has a bad attitude, the cat is very loyal and is easy to trust since his morals are rock solid in his own eyes.
Bio: Tommy grew in the outskirts with animalines like his own, the clan he belonged to called "Cats of the Stars" or Cots, all had abilities like Tommy's but when compared to other in his clan Tommy was unusually gifted and in-turn had great controls over the stars; the control over the stars is how the clan judged each members worth and the better control over the stars an individual the better and stronger their powers were. At 16 Tommy was well known among his people, unfortunately for Tommy the fame came at the price of being called a heretic, the religious stance of Tommy's clan was outed and soon his whole clan was killed off by crazed worships of the Bishops. His death would soon follow after the clan disappearance during a fight with worshipers,
Appearance: Image
Extra:
Tell me, what do you see?