[REQ] (One) Natures Red Button

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Budderzim
Bronze

[REQ] (One) Natures Red Button

Post by Budderzim » Sat May 26, 2018 4:42 am

Humanity was prospering, global peace between nations had finally been reached and everything was good. Trading technology, all countries prospered and began to expand into parts of the planet that was recently unexplored.... That was the first mistake. The only thing that had kept the darkness of the past eras at be was the fact that humanity couldn't discover them. In the darkest depths of the ocean rested an ancient evil, only ever seen in few myths and legends, not well known to anyone. But it wasn't any giant monster or any sort of omnipotent being. Instead it was a waterborne plague which slowly made it's way towards the oceans surface as it began to infect fish, and eventually humans. It turned whatever it infected into a mutated monster, hungry for any flesh it could find before the organism itself deteriorated into a pile of mush. It began with people reportedly being on "drugs" and then turning into widespread breakouts. Even with the new technology and prototypes in the making and being tested, no one could cure or wipe out the new parasite. Governments fell as cities and military outposts were wiped out by hordes of the mutated beings. Nothing could stop it as this was the very plague that had in fact not only wiped out portions of the ancient human race, but everything before then, including the dinosaurs. It was the end times for humanity as a whole and there seemed like there was no stopping it.

A year later...

Everything had settled down a bit now as most of the human race had been demolished but there were still survivors, struggling to live through the day. You and another survivor are in the forest next to a small city with a small amount of the mutations still there in the ruins of crumbled and destroyed buildings. You then see this other survivor hunting for food, what is your first course of action?

I will be playing the opposite gender of your character

Rules
Basic RPF rules
What I say goes
Have fun :)

Mutated Human:
Desolate Ghoul.PNG
Desolate Ghoul.PNG (291.12 KiB) Viewed 188 times
Mutated Dog/Wolf:
Mutated Dog Wolf.png
Mutated Dog Wolf.png (499.67 KiB) Viewed 188 times
"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"
"Sir, finishing this fight."

Serena200

Re: [REQ] (One) Natures Red Button

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:29 pm

If this RP is still open i would be interested.
Spread your wings and fly free to conquer life as you please, your not stuck to the ground.
- from the person who saved my life, this is one of the best inspirational quotes I have ever heard so I wanted to spread it.

Budderzim
Bronze

Re: [REQ] (One) Natures Red Button

Post by Budderzim » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:53 pm

It's still open. You'll just have to find the CS channel
"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"
"Sir, finishing this fight."