[REQ]World of Pyhron (Open)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Damos76

[REQ]World of Pyhron (Open)

Post by Damos76 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Pyhron, a world with extraordinary life. A world filled with continuous conflict to become the One True King. This world is home to many different races, some fighting for peace, the others for conquest. For two hundred years these races have fought for control for the world ever since the Age of the first Demon King came to an end, leading to an Age of war.

In the present Age, conflict has died down to where only a select few of lords continue to wage war against all other kingdoms to become the One True King, to enslave and control the fates of the remaining races that survived the two hundred year war.

This is a tale about the lives of some interesting individuals, trying to bring an end to the conflict, or following their own path for conquest.

Rules:
1. This may be an open world Roleplay but it does have story events, when an event is happening everyone is to participate. Refusing to participating in the event will result in being dropped from the Roleplay.
2. Keep it PG-13, keep the swearing to a minimal.
3. Respect other people's characters, do not kill soneone without their permission.
4. Certain NPCs will be up to be played as if someone doesn't want to create one, but some profile info is unable to be changed.
5. I have a job in real life, if you cannot be patient then you will be dropped from the Roleplay.
6. When multiple characters are interacting with each they must go by a turn base posting. Example; Jared asked John and Jacob their favorite food, John would react and respond first then Jacob would react to both Jared and John before responding.
7. The Hero of Pyhron iscmy character and will be how most events will begin.
8. Enjoy and have fun.

The surviving races:

Humans. The majority race that lives on Pyhron but is also considered the weakest. They are capable of becoming masters of the sword, magical and martial art, allowing them to surpass their limits of being considered the weakest race.
Elves. A race that is mostly skilled in both the magical arts and long range weaponry, there have been a few cases where Elves have mastered the sword art but it is rare for them to be able to master it. Elves come in three categories; The Light Elves who are skilled in light magic; Dark Elves who are skilled with dark magic; Wood Elves who are skilled with bows.
Orcs. A race of ruthless warriors that do not fear dying in battle or proving that they are strong. They come in two categories; Orsmir who are more green skined and large, mainly male; Ursmir who are more brown and slender, mainly female.
Vampires. A race of tatical beings that work throughout the night, feeding off the blood of other races, mainly Human. There has been rumor that the newer generation of Vampires have been known to be immuned to sunlight.
Werewolves. A race of beast like beings that live off of nature, focusing mainly with hand to hand combat. They have two categories; Forsim who take an actual Wolf form at will; Lycan who change into a Wolf like beast every full moon.
Demons. Not one race but many and the minority of Pyhron, consisting of six categories; Nekos who are a race of Demons that have Cat ears, tails and paws while also looking Human; Beast Demons who are a race of Demons that appear as humanoid forms of different animals; elementals who are a race of Demons that has control over a certain element; Warrior Demons who are a race of Demon that lives for battle; Half Demons who are a race of Demon that is half Demon and half of any of the other races; Mansuha who is not exactlly a Demonic race but was feared as one due to their power, which caused all the other races to nearly wipe them out, leaving the Hero of Pyhron being the only known Mansuha left.

Locations:

Sumeray. A kingdom that once belonged to a family of Demon Hunters under the same name, but is now a kingdom of equality due to current ruler.
Gale City. A city that once started as a small village below the Gale Mountains but is now a small city that makes profit from the Gale Mountain mines.
Elsimiru. The Elven capital that is rich with magical culture, leaving it as the best place to study magic.
Ordimur. The Orcish country which is a harsh, slightly volcanic terrain that trains the mightiest of warriors.
The Forgotten Kingdom of Fei. The ruins of a kingdom that was brought to ruin after the people decided to try to kill the Hero King out of fear that he was a Demon, which caused the entire kingdom to be wiped out at the end of the Age the first Demon King.
Villages. There are many small villages throughout Pyhron that allow adventurers a place to rest and stock up on supplies.
Ruins. After the two hundred year war many kingdoms and villages were left in ruin, which became homes to many monsters and places for adventurers to find treasure.

Playable NPCs:

Princess of Sumeray. The current ruler of Sumeray.
The Gray Wolf of Legend. A former hero who defeated the first Demon King and is the one who taught the current hero.
Demon Emperor. One of the few warlords that lead armies to become the next Demon King.

First come first pic for the NPC.

I hope you all enjoy.

As long as I draw breath, I will never give up!

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Re: [REQ]World of Pyhron (Open)

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Fri May 11, 2018 1:04 pm

This certainly seems interesting. Consider me intrigued!

Damos76

Post by Damos76 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:20 pm

That's good to hear, I have been working on this world for many years to try and make it like an open world RPG. Oh I should probably mention that before an event starts, there are a few side events in each Castle, City, Town, Village and Ruins that can reward you with lore or ancient items.

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sat May 12, 2018 2:02 am

Sounds great? Do we have to pick one of the people you’ve made or can we create one of our own?

Damos76

Post by Damos76 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:32 am

you can do either or do both.

Damos76

Post by Damos76 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:59 pm

bump

Damos76

Post by Damos76 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:58 pm

bump