[REQ] Marvel Future: End of days

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Milato

[REQ] Marvel Future: End of days

Post by Milato » Tue May 08, 2018 4:36 pm

(Now, Before we get into things, Let me explain that this will not have very much to do with the basic Marvel Universe, This of course is an Alternative Universe. However I will explain this Universes history with you, I plan to make 3 Complete RP's with this being the first in the Series of RP's to come, It's also a small test of Longevity. I plan for there to be an ending to this, So I beg of you reader to stick in it until the end if you decide to jump in. I'm a very busy person myself, So communication to keep this rolling is key.)

First things first! Let's make some things clear.
Rules
Rule 1. Abide by Forum and Section Rules.
Rule 2. Romance is allowed as it adds to the Story, but as soon as it begins to turn the Story into the Characters in Love, i will come on in and nuke that right away.
Rule 3. I don't mind bad words and all that jazz as long as it's part of your characters nature, But the forums suggest you keep it to a minimum.
Rule 4. Like I said Communication is Key, If you can't make a Post, please do your best to let us know if you can.
Rule 5. I encourage in character Drama, Not OOC Drama, No Harassment or Arguing of any kind outside the RP, Talk to me about it or DM the Person about it, and Resolve it.
Rule 6. This is an Intermediate but I would love to see at least 6-7 Sentences. 2 Paragraphs will make me love you.
Rule 7. Let's make an RP Movie worthy - In other words enjoy.

The End of Days will come, It's all just a matter of time.

"Ah, New York. What a wonderful city."
The wondrous city, looking as beautiful as it always does during the ending of the Summer season. So many new faces to see every single day. They called it the Future, People could never be any happier in their daily lives. Alas Even the most perfect day can end in Tragedy. In 2035 Stark Tower had discovered some technology way beyond human comprehension. It was more complex than Alien Technology, Seemed more Natural. By this time the Avengers have disbanded and gone their separate ways after the Death of Captain America. The true story of his death remains a Mystery. There hasn't been a battle for many years, The Avengers left alive had made peace, A Reality. Everyone had put their suits away, and left their Heroic duties for the Next Generation. The Avengers were no more, No Longer had a purpose. No Reason to fight. During the Infinity War, Thanos was defeated and the Infinity stones scattered once again, was no longer needed or searched for. Back to Stark Tower, The weird Technology was placed in Storage until it could be deciphered. Days later.

Smoke engulfed the Stark Tower, Flames engulfed the floors below Stark's office floor.

As a News Helicopter flew up and leveled itself to get a glimpse of the seen, They could see Iron man laying on the ground, A Cloaked figure standing before him. The figure grabbed the Iron man by the neck and lifted him up, Crushing the Neck area of the Iron man suit. Tony was being strangled while inside the suit, but he was a man of many tricks. Moments later his chest emitted a massive beam of light upon the cloaked figure, which led to Iron man's release. He turned to see the Helicopter but before he could take flight to get away, A Sharp object was pierced through the center of the suit. Tony looked down to see a blade through his chest, He gasped and grabbed onto the wound when the blade was removed. He fell to his knee's, The figure grabbed him by his shoulder and whispered to him.

"I will finish what Thanos, and many others could not."

The Figure Kicked Tony with great strength sending him off of his own building's balcony.

"Do it, Jarvis"

The Stark Office Self-Destructed. One last move, made by Tony Stark.

(That was the short Introduction to current events and A glimpse of what's to come, But I will be leaving hints and clues to find out who the Antagonist is, and what he wants to accomplish. It's up to you to Discover the Enemy, and his motives, BUT DON'T WORRY If you have sense or detective skills it shouldn't be hard to Accomplish.)

Every choice....and I mean EVERY SINGLE CHOICE will affect the Story. So think about the choices you will make as a Group.

AnimeFanV2

Re: [REQ] Marvel Future: End of days

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:27 am

I'm interested.

Milato

Post by Milato » Thu May 10, 2018 3:17 am

Nice. Just need a couple more people before we can get rolling :]

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu May 10, 2018 11:12 am

I'm interested but I do have one question. Do we get to create our own heroes or do we choose from existing Marvel characters? I ask because I have around 200 of my own personal created heroes I'd love to try out.

Milato

Post by Milato » Thu May 10, 2018 8:25 pm

The existing hero characters will be NPC's. I'd like for everyone to use an OC

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:45 pm

So just to clarify, are there no more villains or just none that need the Avengers to handle them?

Milato

Post by Milato » Fri May 11, 2018 12:04 am

I will be playing the Main and possibly most lesser villains.

jehan

Post by jehan » Fri May 11, 2018 12:29 am

I'm interested in this too!

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri May 11, 2018 1:15 am

okay sweet then I'm super interested lol

Milato

Post by Milato » Fri May 11, 2018 3:03 am

So far that's 3, Could do with one more before I get to work on the Character sheet.